Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sometimes I feel playing warframe is waste of my time.

ShirukuSama

2 hours ago, (XB1)DakVoidcloaker said:

Right, well that seems like a bug.  I'm certainly not sticking around if I'm going to be triggering AFK warnings.  I'm horrified to find out that this would be the cause of missing the reward as I consider myself far from that kind of player.  Not to mention if these are logged somewhere to trigger a ban at some later date.

The "reward" for sticking around would be all the loot you got up until that point, if it were a bug I'm sure they would have fixed it by now in the years it has been around. You're technically doing nothing while dead and if it didn't trip the timer then people would just abuse that like they abused the system before it was implemented in the first place.

Well. I mean other than entertainment value perhaps. Games in general ARE a waste of time...

But yeah, Been bite by arbitrations as well though.

6 hours ago, -Amaterasu- said:

The "reward" for sticking around would be all the loot you got up until that point, if it were a bug I'm sure they would have fixed it by now in the years it has been around. You're technically doing nothing while dead and if it didn't trip the timer then people would just abuse that like they abused the system before it was implemented in the first place.

All the loot I got up until that point is irrelevant to me, and rotation rewards are recovered when I extract after dying.  I don't die often in arbitrations, so it's easy for me to say that I will absolutely be extracting every time I die from now on to avoid setting off an AFK warning.  They may ultimately mean nothing but for sure they're being logged.

On 2019-05-19 at 12:29 AM, Lutesque said:

Well yesh... its a game... by definition its a waste of time.... 

I wouldn't say that. Games are the part of the human culture and it's a form of social interactions for tens of thousands of years. If playing games was a timewasting activity, it wouldn't exist.

If you enjoy something, It cannot be a waste of time. The best example IMO having sex without the will of pregnancy. Why do we do it? Why dolphins and chimps do it?  It's totally useless, waste of time. Right? Well, read a book you don't like or watch a boring film, that's useless.
I like Warframe, I do really enjoy it, sometimes I don't (but in the deepest love, there are things you don't like, but learn to live with it). I don't think games and other enjoyable activities, in general, ARE a waste of time.   

2 hours ago, ShirukuSama said:

wouldn't say that. Games are the part of the human culture and it's a form of social interactions for tens of thousands of years. If playing games was a timewasting activity, it wouldn't exist.

LoL... its not meant to put down games as something of value.... they are a waste of time.... and they're not the only thing.. human beings do alot of things that are a waste of time.... its who we are by nature.... we would have died out a long time ago if we didn't have something unproductive to do...