Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Profit Taker, Phase 3 bounty reward doesn't resolve soon enough

Oreades

So I've been trying to farm me up some Sabot Rounds which has me conflicted because I really don't enjoy the Profit Taker fight and I especially don't enjoy playing it with others because it never resorts in people working together it always, Always, ALWAYS ends with you fighting your own team for the ability to do any damage. And then there is the Knockdown that even tho it has been apparently(?) significantly reduced is still super not fun but that's a whoozle for another feedback whuzzle. 

This is in regards to the fact that it takes a really long time from the point you complete the bounty to the point where it finally pops up the reward. Long enough that once you've hit up the nth Profit Taker phase 3 bounty and your eyes have glazed over and you've just soloed it..... it's really easy to step foot into the elevator aaaand goodbye reward because you "left" before the game awarded it. Even tho you fully completed the bounty, super funzo. 

Can it please resolve the second you get the Profit taker to 100% so being able to leave before the bounty is "complete" isn't possible, because you're not waiting on a cutscene to get around to cutscening before the bounty decides to be over. 

In any case, super frustrating experience on it's own and little things like this reaaly don't help 😄

Edited by Oreades
  • Like 1