[DE]Rebecca

Market Consumables: Price Adjustments And Retroactive Compensation.

Tenno,

If you bought gear in the Market between Update 10 and Update 10.0.5, you may have noticed the adjustments in costs.

We have retroactively compensated the differences with this change to all those who purchased Gear between Update 10 and 10.0.5.Anyone who Relogin to see these changes take effect.

We are currently working on the same fix for the changes that affect the Clan (Medium) Team restores.

6:50 PM Edit: All Clan-Tech Medium Restore Consumables have been retroactively reimbursed since the price change.

• Upvote 42

What about us poor shmucks that paid 150.000 Credits for the Infested weapon blueprints? Will we get our credits refunded, too?

• Upvote 19

What about us poor shmucks that paid 150.000 Credits for the Infested weapon blueprints? Will we get our credits refunded, too?

Really though, im kind of sad I paid 150k for embolist now that it got a price reduction. Now I have to grind credits before Djinn research is done >.>

burn_money_burn_by_spidyphan2-d5fy7ar.jp

Edited by Philosopher
  • Upvote 9

Really though, im kind of sad I paid 150k for embolist now that it got a price reduction. Now I have to grind credits before Djinn research is done >.>

Yep. Give us back our 100k credits please!

• Upvote 4

^^^ Yes this

I spent 300k on the Embolist and the Ichor. Now they are down to a mere 50k. I made a ticket but wasn't sure if this would be addressed more overtly.

Thanks.

Edited by RawGritz
  • Upvote 5

I believe DE said in the latest livestream there won't be a refund for the weapons but they will get a buff to compensate for the higher price.

I believe DE said in the latest livestream there won't be a refund for the weapons but they will get a buff to compensate for the higher price.

I hope they don't. The whole goal of the new infested weapons was to bring them in-line with the other faction weaponry. If they do this, then infected weapons will have to be far more powerfull than grineer and corpus. Which means they would have to raise the cost and buff those as well. Which means all those people who have crafted them already would benefit.. and then people would QQ,, and on and on and can of worms etc.

• Upvote 6

I hope they don't. The whole goal of the new infested weapons was to bring them in-line with the other faction weaponry. If they do this, then infected weapons will have to be far more powerfull than grineer and corpus. Which means they would have to raise the cost and buff those as well. Which means all those people who have crafted them already would benefit.. and then people would QQ,, and on and on and can of worms etc.

i hope they do because the cost are insane.. so they either got to buff them or reduce the cost, but they cant stay as they are now... 

burn_money_burn_by_spidyphan2-d5fy7ar.jp

Yeah, can we have a refund, please?

• Upvote 1

Currently those new infested weapons are horribly weak and practically unusable.

Sounds good! Any hope for new kinds of consumables? It would be nice to actually know some info about the plans - but I guess my Wallet is just too shallow for getting into the Council :(

All I can do is drop my stuff here and there... https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/79196-concepts-of-mine-consumables-merchant-gambler-and-void-cause-i-like-that/#entry863293

____________  _ _  ____________

WotV_logo_gold_small.png

Implying theres no will more faction weapons.

Edited by Dasmir

Wait...does that mean that if I bought the Embolist with the extra forma I'll be reimbursed the forma? Or is my forma just poof-gone forever? Cause the embolist was really not worth the 2 forma I paid for it. >: Not at all. All the time and money that went into mutagen masses sucks, but losing the forma bugs me the most.

Thank you for lowering the cost for future buyers.

Guys I don't know if its just me but me and my brother received 50 platinum out of nowhere i know it doesn't sound like alot but thanks guys