SpaceComander23

What do you expect about the ropalolist?

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, SpaceComander23 said:

i somewhat hate aerial combat, it's slow, hard to strike and you need to be in a very short range depending in what weapon are you using.

Currently it kinda is. I personally use it often with gram when i want to kill stuff while not slowing down completely. It takes getting used to and most of the time there are better alternatives to an aerial melee attack, for example shooting a gun, i dunno.

Really interested in what DE is gonna do with Melee 3.0 regarding aerial melee, also one of the new mods will increase melee range while in air, so that might help.

Edited by Dante
Fixed text

I hope its a bullet sponge, with deadly attacks. I love a struggle.

That something is gonna be done to artificially pad the boss farming process out.

Whether it's something in the bossfight itself, or requiring a key of sorts to access it. I can with 100% certainty guarantee that while it'll probably feature lore, that it won't have a quest associated with it.

• Applause 2

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Zandermanith222 said:

That something is gonna be done to artificially pad the boss farming process out.

Whether it's something in the bossfight itself, or requiring a key of sorts to access it. I can with 100% certainty guarantee that while it'll probably feature lore, that it won't have a quest associated with it.

I believe this 100%, probably going to need the new resource or some drop from disruption to get in mabye.

Edited by _Behemot
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, SpaceComander23 said:

Do you think is going to be a long battle? or that is going to have it's own ¨quest¨ or some relationship with *SPOILER* ---->  the new ¨sentient¨ ballas o with the sentients in general?

leave below what you think.

I expect a giant HP sponge that's immune to all Warframe powers, and only vulnerable to one specific damage type.  I expect that teams made of Oberon, Trinity, Chroma and Volt will be able to curbstomp him, and that frames like Nyx, Mag and Vauban can just scoot along as usual.  I expect DE to continue their trajectory of trying to "balance" bosses by making them completely immune to direct power effects (and therefore completely screwing over every single Warframe who depends on actually landing their powers on enemies to survive) while stacking immunity and damage resistance to ludicrous levels.  (See:  Wolf, Exploiter, and so on.)  I expect they might throw in the added "twist" of fighting it in a "floor is lava" map where you have to wall cling and wall run constantly or die instantly, because that seems like the sort of "challenge" that would fit with a flying boss in the Jupiter gas city tileset now.

I also expect that I'll just buy the Wisp bundle and never personally even attempt whatever grind is required to build her for free.  So I guess at that level, their boss design is a complete success.  Because I'll sure as hell pay real money to never have anything to do with it.

• Haha 2
  • Applause 1

To be honest, i was expecting a better name, but it turns out the weird name it has is the real one, so now i'm not expecting anything but sadness.

• Like 1

I'm thinking there's gonna be no real floor for most of the boss fight, I'm expecting wall latch and aim glide meta. I'm hoping for that, would be interesting and not tedious terrible if done right

5 hours ago, Xolot said:

Wonder if they are calling both forms Eidolon because they are the same unit and its to just call them that, or they are just gonna say that all sentient fragments are Eidolons, doesn't matter if they come from dead or alive Sentients

Eidolons are specifically the result of a Sentient having its consciousness destroyed. All Sentients we fight at the moment are Fragments, but not all are Eidolons.

Its gonna be like contra, where you stand at one end of the screen and shoot down range, and once it takes critical damage we get a cutscene that looks like extraction with the typical "loading screen" but instead of flying our landing crafts and flexing our orbiter bits, we will see the rapolust in the background and clicking our mouse will cause our orbiters to shoot at it. 

Good times. 

1 hour ago, Dr.Pepper23 said:

More grind for meh loot. Also wisp will probably drop from this guy

Thats already been confirmed in a previous post detailing all of the coming content.

5 hours ago, Dr.Pepper23 said:

More grind for meh loot. Also wisp will probably drop from this guy

Wisp also drops from the Market!

• Satisfied 1

10 hours ago, Aldain said:

I think you mean how can they screw up Ralph.

(I'm calling it Ralph and nobody can stop me)

GoGo Ralf

9 hours ago, EmberStar said:

I also expect that I'll just buy the Wisp bundle and never personally even attempt whatever grind is required to build her for free.  So I guess at that level, their boss design is a complete success.  Because I'll sure as hell pay real money to never have anything to do with it.

What's the point of getting her if you hate playing this game so much? Save money*, maybe make DE reconsider what they are doing.

*On the high chance you want to use plat from trading, just keep in mind trading also stimulates plat purchases.

• Applause 1

Hope we can fight it like how we fought Deathwing back in WoW Cata

12 hours ago, (PS4)DidacoJack said:

I think it's gonna be nothing that you can't beat with the usual Chroma set up. 

... sigh

Good luck with that, it's an Archwing boss.

I expect several complaints from spreadsheet gamers if they can't kill it in under 2 minutes.

45 minutes ago, -Amaterasu- said:

Good luck with that, it's an Archwing boss.

That would make me happy BUT so far every implementation of non-Archwing Archwing has had that tepid dismount mechanic.... So I'd be half expecting to just be yeet out of the sky by some random Corpus trash mobs. 

• Upvote 1

chasing him throw some flying platforms then mk finisher on the ground going to eat flydolon wings this week 😋

I am expecting Archwing takes a role on this fight, due to the fact it’s a flying boss. But please use the space archwing mechanic not the open world archwing that dismounts you after you got shotted by some trash mobs.

5 hours ago, HugintheCrow said:

What's the point of getting her if you hate playing this game so much? Save money*, maybe make DE reconsider what they are doing.

*On the high chance you want to use plat from trading, just keep in mind trading also stimulates plat purchases.

I don't hate the entire game.  I hate the forced teaming, and the utter BS boss design that they've been using lately.

And no, I don't use plat from trading.  I don't enjoy dealing with trade chat.  I don't find it worth the effort of trying to find a buyer, or dealing with the risk that they'll make the purchase with poisoned platinum.

And the part where I buy the frame and NEVER TOUCH the boss grind would *also* be something they can see in their metrics.  To the extent that my "one player out of 30 million" actions have any impact on the numbers whatsoever.

hace 12 horas, Corvid dijo:

Eidolons are specifically the result of a Sentient having its consciousness destroyed. All Sentients we fight at the moment are Fragments, but not all are Eidolons.

Personally prefer the definition of spectral fragments given by the wiki, as we know that their consciousness hasn't been destroyed, as it is well alive and kicking, trying to revive through Revenant during his quest... and we still haven't heard the last of it.

Eidolons are mostly revenants, parts of a fallen Sentient that rise up from the grave to gather some pieces, trying to fix themselves while looking for the "head" in order to become one living and fully functional Sentient

14 hours ago, Corvid said:

Eidolons seem to be more of a class of Sentients rather than exclusive to the plains at this point, that or Eidolon could just be the name of the big Sentient that died on the plains as it would make sense because his fragments are him. You could probably call all the fragments that Hunhow throws at you Hunhow as well. Also, probably the only reason the Sentients teamed up with Alad, and why they were using prisoners at Saturn is because the two planets are gas giants and would probably dilute the sun enough for them to have a foothold in our solar system, as the Sentient that died on the plains had to move in the shadows of the planets and hide during the day while on earth showing them to have some kinda weakness to light.