Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR15 Test

(XBOX)TheDragonFire2

Question

About to hit the MR15 test, what are some pro tips to know going in? Generally I’m average at interception missions... I’m considering a loadout of either Lenz or Rubico Prime, Tombfinger (with a riven), and Gram Prime. As for a frame, I’m considering either Volt Prime for speed (to get between platforms faster), Frost Prime for snow globe, or Gara for her 4th with the glass wall. Would any of these frames or weapons work well enough or are there other things I’m overlooking?

17 answers to this question

That's the interception test, right?

Keep an eye on the icons next to the minimap, they'll start flashing when an enemy tries to capture the corresponding point.

using a sniper might help if you have one, it'll allow you to easily shoot enemies at points other than the one you're currently at.  If you have the Zenistar you could also put it's disk at a point to prevent enemies form taking it.

This is a very easy test, just use your Rubico Prime to hit enemies on other points and be sure to priorities enemies hacking a terminal if you see a crowd. The frame choice doesn't matter (though it's probably easier with a bulkier frame).

Edited by Vryheid

2 hours ago, xXRampantXx said:

That's the interception test, right?

Keep an eye on the icons next to the minimap, they'll start flashing when an enemy tries to capture the corresponding point.

using a sniper might help if you have one, it'll allow you to easily shoot enemies at points other than the one you're currently at.  If you have the Zenistar you could also put it's disk at a point to prevent enemies form taking it.

I do have the Zenistar, although not quite sure how its disk works. How do you keep it in one spot? Or did I just misunderstand you?

7 hours ago, (XB1)TheDragonFire2 said:

I do have the Zenistar, although not quite sure how its disk works. How do you keep it in one spot? Or did I just misunderstand you?

I haven't used mine since the melee changes but you used to switch to melee and hold the quick melee (I think you can just hold the button now) button to throw the disk. You will see a timer on the top right indicating how long until it returns to you but you can hold melee to call it back early if you need to. It has innate fire damage so a gas build works well and if you mod for fire rate it procs faster.

9 hours ago, (XB1)TheDragonFire2 said:

Just use a charged attack (hold you're melee button) and the disk will land wherever you're aiming, you can also do the same to retrieve the disk early.

2 hours ago, Lutesque said:

Fire Rate ?

Isn't Zenistar a melee Weapon ? Locked to Melee Mods ?

Sorry, attack speed is what I meant!

Been levelling secondaries for days and my brain must be locked on guns 🙄

Remember that you want the enemies to be outside of the zones, you don't necessarily have to kill em. 

I forget if abilities are allowed for it. If they are allowed. 

I personally like Vauban and Nyx for interception as you can just keep moving between the zones and drop bastille (3 can be active) or keep the enemies shooting each other. But I suppose these frames are not popular so you want to use something that does damage. 

Gara works well too,lock down one zone. 

Octavia can lock down 2 zones with her augment, so can khora. 

Ivara, Equinox can keep the enemies asleep almost indefinitely with the right builds. 

Zenistar can lock down one zone with range mods. 

Be sure to move around between zones to take out special enemies. 

On 2019-05-19 at 4:18 AM, (XB1)TheDragonFire2 said:

About to hit the MR15 test, what are some pro tips to know going in? Generally I’m average at interception missions... I’m considering a loadout of either Lenz or Rubico Prime, Tombfinger (with a riven), and Gram Prime. As for a frame, I’m considering either Volt Prime for speed (to get between platforms faster), Frost Prime for snow globe, or Gara for her 4th with the glass wall. Would any of these frames or weapons work well enough or are there other things I’m overlooking?

use banshee 4th without res quake, capture one spot, jump to the second, while capturing use your 4th and so on

15 hours ago, Lutesque said:

With what Energy ? 

You can't transfer out in MR Tests...

i can't remember if you can drop energy pads or no since i have done it long time ago, but as a start u will have enough energy to activate your 4th?

On a side note, when i did the MR 15 test i did not have banshee, i used ember (ring of fire ) to prevent enemies to come closer, and i shot them from far using kulstar, as i shot from a far can wipe all enemies

2 hours ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

I can't remember if you can drop energy pads or no since i have done it long time ago, but as a start u will have enough energy to activate your 4th?

I couldn't use gear items.... it wouldn't let me.... Starting out is great but then what ? One cast isn't enough. 

2 hours ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

On a side note, when i did the MR 15 test i did not have banshee, i used ember (ring of fire ) to prevent enemies to come closer, and i shot them from far using kulstar, as i shot from a far can wipe all enemies

I did it with Gara and Rubico Prime.... and because I could only cast My 4 once.... I basically just did it with Rubico Prime....