Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(MyUnhealthyHobby’s) Ember Rework idea.

(PSN)MyUnhealthyHobby

13 hours ago, Maka.Bones said:

I think you added some ideas from the old rework post I linked on here...? 

Were those the only ideas you liked? 

I don’t think I did. This was pretty much off the top of my head on how I felt she should be played. I do however like some of the ideas you had in your Rework. That’s one of the reasons why I felt you should give it another shot. Also, your emblem looks quite familiar. Do I know you from somewhere lol? I swear I’ve seen it before.

33 minutes ago, (PS4)MyUnhealthyHobby said:

I don’t think I did. This was pretty much off the top of my head on how I felt she should be played. I do however like some of the ideas you had in your Rework. That’s one of the reasons why I felt you should give it another shot. Also, your emblem looks quite familiar. Do I know you from somewhere lol? I swear I’ve seen it before.

Which ideas do you like though? 

And yeah, it's Quiet Shy's glyph 😄

1 hour ago, (PS4)MyUnhealthyHobby said:

Your (Will o'Wisps/ Immolation) ability was pretty cool. That could have so much potential.

I knew I saw that Emblem from somewhere. I wonder if Shy even uses the forums anyways? 

Take a good look a wisp's kit lol

A lot of commenters on my post kept suggesting to make it into a new warframe. 

My favorite ability was actually "flash-fire"  or "caustic clash" where ember propels herself into enemies, and creates an explosion upon impact. 

Edited by Maka.Bones

58 minutes ago, Maka.Bones said:

Take a good look a wisp's kit lol

A lot of commenters on my post kept suggesting to make it into a new warframe. 

My favorite ability was actually "flash-fire"  or "caustic clash" where ember propels herself into enemies, and creates an explosion upon impact. 

That vanguard charge from mass effect though lol. Talk about bull rushed.

Edited by (PS4)MyUnhealthyHobby

25 minutes ago, (PS4)MyUnhealthyHobby said:

That vanguard charge from mass effect though lol. Talk about bull rushed.

Yeah, that's exactly the one i'm talking about! lol.  That's what I named "flash fire" cos I couldn't think of another appropriate "fire themed" name.

Playing ember like a vanguard, would be SOOOOO SWEEEET. I might even enjoy it more than playing Wisp. 

Edited by Maka.Bones

If they gave ember the passive you suggested (or some sort of heat/ignite counters), the recovery ability you suggested, the 4th you suggested, and a charge similar to the vanguard's charge, her kit would be set. She would become one of the most fun-2-play warframes in the game. 

Edited by Maka.Bones

Should check out the rework i had unhealthy waiting on xD

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Ghost--00-- said:

Yea, ember definitely doesn't feel as deadly as she should be to me. She's more like a glass cage than a cannon with all of her cc to me. She needs so much more damage dealing potential to me before she feels as though im playing an extremely deadly Phoenix! Flying around and scorching enemies. 

Edited by (PS4)chibitonka