(PS4)SlyFox5679

things that DE should change

1,make resources tradable. DE could make this another option with trading, for example i have nearly 550 orokin cells i'm not doing anything with and i'd rather trade some of them to clan mates that could benefit from them and same goes for any other resource i've piled up over my time of playing the game. 

2. let players attempt qualifying mastery test as much as they want instead of having to wait 24hrs for another attempt at it.

a player can practice all they want and still fail the real test for whatever reason so just drop the 24hr wait so either we can try it again or make the wait much shorter because honestly failing the test is punishment enough why make the players that fail wait a whole day to try again ?

3. reduce build times for stuff like formas,catalysts,reactors ect reduce the time down to 10-14hrs instead of 24hrs or let us make multiple at the same time.

the warframe and weapon build times are more or less fine its not like you are going to make the same frame or weapons over and over again like formas.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, sharkstrangler said:

I don't see any of these being necessary for the game in any way except to make it easier for you. Big no from me.

it would make things easier for a lot of players not just myself.

try to think of the long term playing, these are things that benefit everyone.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, (PS4)SlyFox5679 said:

it would make things easier for a lot of players not just myself.

try to think of the long term playing, these are things that benefit everyone.

I know where you're coming from, but the game shouldn't be any easier than it already is. Of course it may be annoying to farm orokin cells, but it's not hard.

Of course it may be frustrating to fail a Mastery Test, but you can practice it as many times as you want, and get to know it like your imaginary girlfriend.

Yeah it sucks that it takes a whole day to build catalysts, formas, and reactors, but these are items that are essential to the core of the game, and I think deserve such a high build time for how helpful they are. (Additionally you can buy them for very small amounts of platinum, especially for formas, where a 3 pack costs only 35p.)

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sharkstrangler said:

I know where you're coming from, but the game shouldn't be any easier than it already is. Of course it may be annoying to farm orokin cells, but it's not hard.

Of course it may be frustrating to fail a Mastery Test, but you can practice it as many times as you want, and get to know it like your imaginary girlfriend.

Yeah it sucks that it takes a whole day to build catalysts, formas, and reactors, but these are items that are essential to the core of the game, and I think deserve such a high build time for how helpful they are. (Additionally you can buy them for very small amounts of platinum, especially for formas, where a 3 pack costs only 35p.)

maybe so but this is more or less stuff that people could say is quality of life changes for the game.

i mean i've been playing five years on PS4 and i have made tons of formas and stuff and if i could've made more per day either buy shorter wait times or having multiple would've gone a long way. the weapons that are in clan labs for example you need one or two formas to build those weapons and for new players that are in clans that is a real pain to go through having to build one forma every 24hrs.

the mastery test retry to quality should be an option for anyone and if you don't wanna retry and go back to practicing you should do that but i'd rather keep trying the real test until i get it done instead of waiting 24hrs. because i continue to go at things until i get them completed and i'm sure there are plenty of players that do the same.

on a side not how long have you actually been playing this game ?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, (PS4)SlyFox5679 said:

1,make resources tradable. DE could make this another option with trading, for example i have nearly 550 orokin cells i'm not doing anything with and i'd rather trade some of them to clan mates that could benefit from them and same goes for any other resource i've piled up over my time of playing the game. 

People already can get stuff like Prime Warframes easily thanks to trading. Thanks to that there is already very little progression involved in anything. We don't need to make things even easier with trading ressources. Aside from Nitain and Argon everything else is easy to farm. People may have a hard time when starting to play the game, but things get easier the longer you go. People already have almost no reason to play the star chart. If we take away ressource farming, DE could remove the star chart altogether...

2. let players attempt qualifying mastery test as much as they want instead of having to wait 24hrs for another attempt at it.

a player can practice all they want and still fail the real test for whatever reason so just drop the 24hr wait so either we can try it again or make the wait much shorter because honestly failing the test is punishment enough why make the players that fail wait a whole day to try again ?

The 24hr wait is a punishment for failing the test. If you fail a test and then attempt it again right away, that isn't a punishment. That's just practicing.
With the 24hr wait there is something at stake.
If you practice the test and fail the test, then you just didn't practice enough. Pretty rarely there is a bug involved in failing a test. But we shouldn't go by bugs. We should fix those bugs, and keep the 24hr, because if they weren't there, there would be no risk in doing badly...

3. reduce build times for stuff like formas,catalysts,reactors ect reduce the time down to 10-14hrs instead of 24hrs or let us make multiple at the same time.

That's already in the game. It's called Platinum.
Warframe is a Free2Play-Game. If you don't have the money, you have to wait. If you have the money, then you can rush things. And Warframe is generous in letting us trade Platinum. So you don't even have to spend your own money when rushing things in the foundry.

• Haha 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, (PS4)SlyFox5679 said:

I can kind of see the logic here, but also the logic against.

If this were to be implemented, it'd have to be restricted to 'base' resources, like aforementioned cells or nanospores, as they're pretty much the least valuable. Things like Toroids or other special resources would be off the table.

10 hours ago, (PS4)SlyFox5679 said:

let players attempt qualifying mastery test as much as they want instead of having to wait 24hrs for another attempt at it.

I suppose to make it more significant?

It's harmless really. You've got infinite practices after all and after beating it and it doesn't restrict getting any more.

11 hours ago, (PS4)SlyFox5679 said:

the warframe and weapon build times are more or less fine its not like you are going to make the same frame or weapons over and over again like formas.

1. you have 550 orokin cells you have no clue what to do with. You aren't the only one with this problem. For peopel who need them they can just be taxied by a nekros to a survival node that drops the item they need. 

2. practice tests exist for a reason. i won't do the real test unless I pass the test 3 times in a row first. 

3. The timers are fine IMHO asides 24 hours for the cosmetic step animations and now that equinox prime is out, it shouldn't take something like 6 days to craft normal equinox. 

11 hours ago, (PS4)SlyFox5679 said:

try to think of the long term playing

Long term playing is exactly why the time gating exists in the first place.  

What you're asking for will allow players to rush through all progression much faster for less effort then go back to whining how there's nothing to do.

Resources should never be tradeable thats how you get "gold farmers"

• Applause 2