Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Rhinaut" infested rhino skin is now live on workshop !!!

Hi Tenno folks! I'm currently working on the skin for Rhino which involving around infested, "Juggernaut" theme.
Hope you guys love it and please feels free to give me feedback or any idea you guys might have. Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, you may check out my first skin, "Soldevous"  for inaros on steam workshop here https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1704406615&searchtext=

ajUzY7p.pngnhW9GUU.pngd0x6sWy.pngke196gM.pngFqSClTI.pngqRFJQlN.pngyYntcAd.pngrThrCvg.png52UgXTV.png

Edited by (NSW)DragonLorcl
  • Like 6

Face on the art is little bigger and I think its better because bigger size is much different from normal helmet size,and that is just what we need.But on 3D looks cool but face size is somehow similar to his normal helmet size... if you know in what direction im thinking. In the end nice looking helmet but it would bee much better if he is with bigger face shape on his helmet like on the art

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Skritz91 said:

Head seems a little big but otherwise I'm quite happy to see more people getting on the project of making Infested-themed skins. Especially for a frame I play who lack such a thing.

The Mastodon skin is already Infested-themed, although I guess you want something that more directly references the game's Infested enemies.

22 hours ago, Scruffel said:

The Mastodon skin is already Infested-themed, although I guess you want something that more directly references the game's Infested enemies.

It is? I didn't even notice.I've always thought it was just a Tenno-styled skin that lean more on the organic than mechanical side.

On 2019-05-19 at 2:20 AM, (NSW)DragonLorcl said:

Hi Tenno folks! I'm currently working on the skin for Rhino which involving around infested, "Juggernaut" theme.
Hope you guys love it and please feels free to give me feedback or any idea you guys might have. Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, you may check out my first skin, "Soldevous"  for inaros on steam workshop here https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1704406615&searchtext=

ajUzY7p.pngnhW9GUU.pngd0x6sWy.pngke196gM.pngFqSClTI.pngqRFJQlN.pngyYntcAd.pngrThrCvg.png52UgXTV.png

I like it overall , but just imo it would look better if his horn looked more like the two tendrils on the side of his head .

I my dream frame is a Nidus/Rhino mix and this looks pretty close .

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing concept and execution- But isn't it [illegal] for Tennogen/user made content to change the models of the Frames themselves? EG only Primes and Deluxe Skins can change the actual model

If not however you have my vote, Infested rhino needs to happen, and the Mastodon skin really just looks like a giant beetle rather than infested. (not that mastodon isn't amaze)

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-06-30 at 1:25 AM, Heskyll said:

Amazing concept and execution- But isn't it [illegal] for Tennogen/user made content to change the models of the Frames themselves? EG only Primes and Deluxe Skins can change the actual model

The model is sculpted using a high polygon count, as OP has done. The information is then baked from that onto the low-poly version. The texture is called a normal map and modifies the normals of the faces to imitate the high-poly model without the same number of polygons.

So in the end, the mesh isn't edited. That's why there's not actually any major mesh changes made by the OP; it's all just surface-level detail which will be transferred over to a texture.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks fantastic! I'd just add some asymmetry to the frame, given that it's infested. Maybe some weird stuff like sea anemone-like tendrils, just make it weird and gross and beautiful. Commit to the bit! 😄

• 1 month later...