Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage Sleight of Hand Bug

Ephryos

Hi there, new to the game this week and so far enjoying it a lot.  I have been playing a lot of Mirage and as her Sleight of Hand ability has ranked up I've noticed that it seems to be working kind of buggy.  When I first got it I mostly used it for disabling lasers and the blind from the crystal but as I've leveled and increased it's rank up the range on the booby traps has increased dramatically.  Normally I would like this but whenever I cast the ability now even if I'm nowhere near any enemies that can see me, any consoles that are in the huge range draw the enemy to them and the alarm goes off and I get locked down with swarms of enemies coming right for me.  From the wiki it seemed like the affected consoles were supposed to blast the people trying to use them and then deter them from using the console for a little while, but that never happens and it always just goes right to lockdown.

I really love this ability but it seems like more of a hindrance since any time I'm playing with my friend he forbids me to use it since he doesn't want to deal with tons of enemies and hacking multiple times and considers it just a way to troll people which makes me sad.  If this is a bug I hope it can be fixed because I love Mirage, but right now it feels like I only have 3 abilities.  If this is the intended interaction I hope it can be looked into for revision because no ability should be more of a detriment than a boon.