Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Now that we know that Glaxion and Spectra Vandal are coming, which weapons do you want to get the Vandal/Wraith treatment next?

2 minutes ago, Autongnosis said:

Uh? We know glaxion and spectra are coming? How? 😧

Prime time...

Personally I'd go buzlok, purely because I have a riven for it lol

Edit: sobek wouldn't be bad either, got a riven for that too and still can't make 100% status lol

Edited by LSG501

Personally, Flux Rifle.

The poor baby apparently was released about 6 years ago, and other than the switch to Battery Charge Magazine, and updates in the Beam Weapon overhaul, it hasn't been touched as far as I'm aware. The poor thing use to be a top dog, apparently, but changes to the game pushed it down and nerfed it hard, and it never truly recovered. Thing is in need of some serious help or intervention right now.

....It's also one of my favorite "Unique" Primaries too, despite its less than stellar performance currently. =w="

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tangent-Valley said:

Do you WANT DE to "Balance" the Kohm and its Rivens? Cause that's how you get DE to "Balance" the Kohm and its Rivens.

Just give it +10% Status Chance, no problem about balancing then. 

2 minutes ago, Kylo. said:

Just give it +10% Status Chance, no problem about balancing then. 

Oh, don't think I don't know that already....the real question is, Does DE, and Will they "Balance" it in this fashion? (The answer they've given back before "Yes....but only after we nerf 3 other things on it to make up for this "Buff", and "Balance" it correctly")

2 minutes ago, Tangent-Valley said:

Oh, don't think I don't know that already....the real question is, Does DE, and Will they "Balance" it in this fashion? (The answer they've given back before "Yes....but only after we nerf 3 other things on it to make up for this "Buff", and "Balance" it correctly")

Since kohm is a MR 5 weapon, yes.

48 minutes ago, Myscho said:

From Prime time

albvrfrqony21.png

z7u8xqzs7oy21.png

...Well, that mode didn't look like something I'd enjoy playing anyway, so nice to see DE not giving me any incentive to do it either. Seriously, Glaxion and Spectra?

15 minutes ago, Test-995 said:

Opticor/vandal is both has same 14 mr, and that'd be the reason why they were sidegrade.

Except Opticor Vandal is better than the Opticor in every single way.

1 minute ago, Gabbynaru said:

...Well, that mode didn't look like something I'd enjoy playing anyway, so nice to see DE not giving me any incentive to do it either. Seriously, Glaxion and Spectra?

Except Opticor Vandal is better than the Opticor in every single way.

Well no, they could do 1000 damage with 0.6 charge rate if they made it that way.

It's better for most usual missions but not in some niche situation, it is sidegrade.