Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Now that we know that Glaxion and Spectra Vandal are coming, which weapons do you want to get the Vandal/Wraith treatment next?

Brakk wraith and Cycron vandal.

95% of All the remaining weapons not having a wraith/vandal version are completely utter OP and don't need other version to clog the already meta to the bone system

Ack & Brunt Wraith

Sobek Wraith

Scindo Wraith

Krohkur Wraith

Daikyu Wraith

I just want a grineer hatchet similar to one from a Zaku in mobile suit gundam, and not a dual sword one either like the ballsack.

Dont care about vandals really.

Edited by TeaVice

4 hours ago, Tangent-Valley said:

Do you WANT DE to "Balance" the Kohm and its Rivens? Cause that's how you get DE to "Balance" the Kohm and its Rivens.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind a rework on all Rivens to better fall in line with their original intent of buffing low-MR weapons to high-end content level. Either that, or just make Kohm a higher MR rank than it currently is and keep the Riven busted.

The only one I really want;

Ferrox vandal with 500 raw damage, 50% crit & x3.0 default crit damage (1.00 sec charge time and 5% status chance)
- Its currently outclassed by many other guns but got some style and nice design

The ones that would be nice down the line:

Krohkur wraith for style
- Its better than most single swords but the entire class is underperforming imo

Buzlok wraith
- Who doesn't want to wield a red striped baguette of death(and painful reloads)?

Convectrix vandal
- Give it a good buff and this thing might be useful

It would be hilarious if DE made Wraith variants of Atterax, Drakgoon or Jat Kittag.

I honestly wouldn't mind Wraith variants for Miter or Sobek, though. As for Vandals, I'd be fine with a Sonicor, Cycron or Convextrix (mainly for DE to finally fix the dang thing). However, most Corpus weapons have either been made into Vandal weapons, just come out, or are already good enough without a Vandal version.

10 hours ago, Nesodos said:

The only one I really want;

Ferrox vandal with 500 raw damage, 50% crit & x3.0 default crit damage (1.00 sec charge time and 5% status chance)
- Its currently outclassed by many other guns but got some style and nice design

The ones that would be nice down the line:

Krohkur wraith for style
- Its better than most single swords but the entire class is underperforming imo

Buzlok wraith
- Who doesn't want to wield a red striped baguette of death(and painful reloads)?

Convectrix vandal
- Give it a good buff and this thing might be useful

I agree for the ferrox. Considering it's a Ml 14 weapon, its clunky charge system and its tiny AoE, it should have much more  damage. It's pretty stupid get crappy low ML weapons and insert a suffix vandal or wraith to make them better.

Edited by bibmobello