Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Attempt To Give Pleasant Feedback On Update 10

TunaMayo

As we know update 10 was big, controversial and riddled with bugs. But that doesn't give us the right to personally attack DE or throw as much hate as we can at them.

So here is my attempt at making an easy to read, non biased, feedback on update 10. I will edit the OP with feedback from replies but please keep the flames to a minimum. I would prefer it if we didn't get derailed.

Here we go:

. In game lag has increased when not hosting with more frequent lag spikes.
. Black screen after finishing a mission and not hosting.
. Nekros looks amazing but is relatively underwhelming (see warframe feedback).
. Golem is fun but has little replay factor once nekros is achieved. Maybe drop more mods to make golem a viable farm compared to cyath/kiste/eris?
. The "wait wall" (or grind wall as some like to call it) for derelict is a nuisance. The credit and resource sink is tolerable but the wait is unnecessary. Combining this with restricting mutagen samples to the derelict is not ideal.
. You have bumped credit requirements whilst nerfing tier 3 void credit rewards. Surely one of the two would have been satisfactory.
. Still no official word on if survival time effects reward.
. Forma is now either near non existent in void or we are looking in the wrong place.
. Drop tables are needed. Or at least tell us where to find stuff without drop % as stabbing in the dark isn't fun. Mentioned in livestream but I thought it was relevant still.
. Sometimes foundry freezes when opening, have to relog.
. 9.8 warframe changes have amassed a fair amount of feedback. Will this be addressed sooner (rhino 8.3) rather than later (mag 8.3-9.8) or never (volt 8.3 to date).
. Forming parties for both void and orokon derelict is a hassle. Needs to be more user friendly.

. Certain mods (Glaive mods and Blocking mods) are a cheap fix for features which should really be in the game already.

. Just one person being in extraction on void and derelict void survival causes instant extraction for the team. Could be the case for regular survival also.

Summary of Sixty5's thread found here :https://forums.warfr... +10 +the +good

. Stamina needs to be worked more.

. The misinformation and grindception of Derelict's is annoying.

. Derelict sets might not be optimised, can cause crashes.

. Waypoint issues in Derelict sets.

. Conclaves should allow tenno powers. (Perhaps allow players to decide match conduct at the beginning of each round? Check boxes for power use, primary weapon use, secondary weapon use, melee only etc. Let the players choose).

. Survival is good, we like survival.

. More dangly bits please. (Maybe animated weapons, like infested weapons, would be cool?)

. Arsenal UI is good. Needs bigger buttons and mod stacking. (Maybe implementing scroll wheel usage would be nice?).

. Nekros and Mag Prime look good.

. More balance changes for warframes please, EMBER.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. Will update if others gove further feedback.

Edited by TunaMayo

honestly i think golem is replayable not because of its loot but just because its one of the funnest bossess to kill... though i guess i can only say that since he already gave me my nekros parts

Apologies. I put that in there because a fair amount of players I know said this sort of thing:

"Yay I got my nekros parts! Now I can go farm kiste/kappa/cyath for mods/mats or normal void for new mods!"

I just think there should be viable alternatives to those three mobile defences. And no, that doesn't mean nerf mobile defence.

It means have bosses drop more mods and mats to make them viable and fun farming alternatives.

Apologies. I put that in there because a fair amount of players I know said this sort of thing:

"Yay I got my nekros parts! Now I can go farm kiste/kappa/cyath for mods/mats or normal void for new mods!"

I just think there should be viable alternatives to those three mobile defences. And no, that doesn't mean nerf mobile defence.

It means have bosses drop more mods and mats to make them viable and fun farming alternatives.

I say keep farming in specific areas. Making the boss a farm zone wears out the specialness of the boss.

I say keep farming in specific areas. Making the boss a farm zone wears out the specialness of the boss.

This could be addressed by the bigger issue that those three mobile defences are the most efficient way to get mass mods/fusion cores/xp all in one at a time efficient rate.

Survival is fairly good at giving mods and xp with the bonus of mission rewards. Step in the right direction.

Defence missions are time inefficient for xp. Plus the further you go in a defence, the less mods and materials drop (which still makes no sense to me.

Sabotage is a rushable, simple way for players to get the end of mission rewards. Good for farming a specific reward (keys/rare or uncommon mods).

Rescue missions are like sabotage but you cant rush them and are forced to baby sit. Sabotage (or the old raid) is a better option.

Boss missions can be rushed and are fun. But have little xp or mod rewards. At the very least bosses should become reliable sources of rare mods like in other loot based games.

What I am trying to say is, not that bosses should become farms. But each mission type should have an advantage, a reason to make you play that over other mission types for a certain reason.

Don't get me wrong, I'm fine with killing stuff for fun every now and then and i love having fun in the game.bur this is game all about grinding and therefore the most efficient method will always win out. There should be viable alternatives.

Sorry for the long reply!

Steve said that the time does reflect drops in survival in the livestream. >.>;

Also, Mutagens aren't supposed to be only Derelict, I believe. I know Rebecca said something about it in Council chat earlier, but I missed the whole conversation. 

I thinki it does in Void, or at least that's what I undestood from livestream

I still feel that they could be a little more elaborate when it comes to survival time rewards. The answer we got was too vague.

And I didn't watch the whole livestream, I heard that the derelict is sort of a placeholder for the mutagens until new tilesets are inbound and new/other room for them is being found in the solar system? (Jupiter going Corpus for example).

Sorry I never saw this thread or I wouldn't have started mine.

I have bullet pointed your thread and linked your thread in the OP. If I have missed anything vital please tell me.