Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Creation Of Multiple Items In The Foundry

NESSUS

I think It would be cool if when you make an item (like mutagen mass and forma) and you have multiple blueprints for those weapons that you should be able to create multiple versions of the item at the same time. Obviously as long as you have the resources to make the second item. When I made Dera I was annoyed to find it used two fieldron and i couldn't make two at the same time even though I had the resources. I think this limitation unnecessarily lengthens the build times of high level weapons. What do you guys think?

oh hey, the daily "let us build more than one of the same item at a time" thread.

its been brought up many many times op.

DE has not taken a stance on the idea.

that said, i do think they should let us.

i mean, the only thing its doing is artificially extending time, and that is just a lame and base way of trying to get people to spend plat.

It's obviously a strategic decision, not there randomly. And it will be there for a looooooong time, unless we spam threads over threads about it; so keep it up, at a certain point they must hear the playerbase. +1

after the hundreds of threads of the exact same thing, i really doubt they have not seen one of them.

this and buying/selling in bulk have been talked about so many times that it is sickening.

DE has still yet to say anything about either issue.

I don't think its a cheap tactic. Any other F2P game I think It would be. But DE has never really made me feel like I had to buy platinum. There is always the incentive that If you do you will enjoy the game more and such. But they do a good job in not throwing it down my throat. I have purchased platinum to support them and get cool stuff. I doubt they make alot from rush fees so making multiple items of the same type seems like something they would implement. The groundwork for purchasing multiple items is there with the credit/infinity boosters. I think DE genuinely cares about its players and wouldn't do anything to obstruct that relationship or manipulate that in any way like almost every other F2P game out there. 

Sorry about the multi post I looked and didnt find one right away so I posted one.