Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Better Rewards Proposal

RawBowKill

I'll just keep it short and simple.

Rewards for certain content such as ESO, arbitration, etc. Are currently pretty underwhelming. So here's my proposal.

Common Rewards: resources in amounts decided by DE such as Kuva, plastids, circuits etc.

Rare Rewards: subjective to whatever drop chance percentage DE deems fit. Forma blueprints, exilus adaptors, orokin reactors, boosters(1 hour, 3 hours), etc.

I personally hate having to farm for resources for hours on the same mission. Almost being forced to play warframes such as Nekros or Hydroid to increase my efficiency. It's also not worth the effort without a resource booster.

A competitive aspect could also be integrated based on your performance which could scale your rewards.

Conclusion:

I believe this approach would make veterans content and give "casuals" something to aim for or do. Make us enjoy playing whatever mission type we want with our favorite warframe. Give us something that's worth our time and effort.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. 😃

vor einer Stunde schrieb RawBowKill:

Common Rewards: resources in amounts decided by DE such as Kuva, plastids, circuits etc.

Rare Rewards: subjective to whatever drop chance percentage DE deems fit. Forma blueprints, exilus adaptors, orokin reactors, boosters(1 hour, 3 hours), etc.

Regarding common rewards: ESO and Arbitrations are not the place to farm "normal" ressources you can get everywhere else, and i am sure 90% of the players dont want to see stuff like plastids or circuits in there. This is arguably the opposite of "better rewards". On a sidenote: "in amounts decided by DE" ...... look at bounty droptables and say that again please 😀 They'll make the amounts so low its a complete waste of time and you would have been better off just getting those ressources somewhere else.

Regarding Rare rewards: People keep asking for this, but those rewards are pretty much exclusive to Sorties, Gift of the Lotus Alerts and Invasions with a few exceptions.

Most of this is also sold for platinum in the market a lot so DE doesnt want to just throw it out.

I can understand where you're coming from. But personally I would rather get say 1-2k kuva as drop for example than 750 endo or some random relic. Lol

The quantity of resources could be adjusted according to player feedback. If DE considers this proposal that is.

And about the platinum items, we can already farm forma from relics. And we get boosters from log in rewards as well. So honestly I don't see what would be the big deal if they offer some of those items I listed as a rare drop. It would be cool even if the drop chance is 0.5% for an orokin reactor.

Thanks for the reply.