Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

kavats get invinciblity at low ;levels turn this crap off

6 hours ago, nslay said:

Or use Djinn? Man, Djinn with Cryotra is pretty scary awesome. And Spare Parts does seem to trigger more than once.

Its either Carrier Prime or nothing.... the other Sentinals are way too squishy....

28 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Its either Carrier Prime or nothing.... the other Sentinals are way too squishy....

Carrier is really cool for ammo! I really love it when using powerful ammo inefficient weapons! But Djinn never dies permanently, has a 60m shooting range (only Diriga surpasses this), can wield Cryotra and use 3 60/60 mods and a rank 2 Rifle Aptitude for 100% status, has a CC mod Fatal Attraction in addition to the universal Sentinel CC mod Coolant Leak, and it synergizes very well with Sacrifice/Self Destruct/Spare Parts! Of course, you would be using the Reawaken mod (this is a must!). Also, give it Synth Deconstruct and the map will be littered with health globes (especially with its 100% guaranteed Blast procs with a 5m radius AOE).

Edited by nslay
Don't use squared meters, just state radius

I have two explanations. Either you have a Smeeta kavat who had the Decoy active, or it's a bug. Pet AI needs a good rework, they are dumb as a truck.

Btw you can greatly increase your pet's survivability with proper modding, last night I ran a 30 minutes Arbitration with my Smeeta she haven't got downed once. Sure, I had to feed a few formas to her to be able to do that, so first decide if you want a tankitty, or use a sentinel, as the others suggested.

its a smeeta but its got none of the mods to evade or whatever. and its not so much the cat but the ai accuracy when shooting at it. im in void mode so they shoot cat instead of me. cat will follow but sit still when i dont move. its not moving at all yet the gineer cant land a single bullet that doesnt involve aoe. apparently as enimies scale so does their accuracy

11 minutes ago, Psykhe27 said:

Cats are only useful for buffs otherwise they just stand in the corner and purr like idiots.

Kats can strip  armor of many enemies and they can kill even a  level 200 enemy if it's modded correctly.

10 minutes ago, bibmobello said:

Kats can strip  armor of many enemies and they can kill even a  level 200 enemy if it's modded correctly.

I know they can, but do they? I like to mod my cat for damage, her stats look very nice, but I'm not sure how efficiently she fights. Is there a way to track pet damage output or kill count?

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

I know they can, but do they? I like to mod my cat for damage, her stats look very nice, but I'm not sure how efficiently she fights. Is there a way to track pet damage output or kill count?

I don't know exactly but if you have Maul, Bite ,Flame Gland , Venom Teeth and blah blah, on the paper it can deal a lot of damage and it is better if you don't' bring it during radiation missions...

Edited by bibmobello

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

My kitty killed a Juggernaut, I have no idea how. Sortie level 1. 

6 hours ago, nslay said:

Carrier is really cool for ammo! I really love it when using powerful ammo inefficient weapons! But Djinn never dies permanently, has a 60m shooting range (only Diriga surpasses this), can wield Cryotra and use 3 60/60 mods and a rank 2 Rifle Aptitude for 100% status, has a CC mod Fatal Attraction in addition to the universal Sentinel CC mod Coolant Leak, and it synergizes very well with Sacrifice/Self Destruct/Spare Parts! Of course, you would be using the Reawaken mod (this is a must!). Also, give it Synth Deconstruct and the map will be littered with health globes (especially with its 100% guaranteed Blast procs with a 5m radius AOE).

All useless if it dies in 5 Seconds... and is you want resources that badly just this: latest?cb=20171008162119

And you don't have to sacrifice your Pet to get the drops.

2 hours ago, Lutesque said:

All useless if it dies in 5 Seconds... and is you want resources that badly just this: latest?cb=20171008162119

And you don't have to sacrifice your Pet to get the drops.

Djinn will last forever, that's the point. If you do an endurance run your sentinel or kavat WILL die, unless you use Djinn. It's that simple. Besides who needs Carrier for ammo when ammo pads exist.