Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Minor Revenant Suggestion

ZXNFQT4

After initially getting and leveling him, I didn't pay Revenant much mind. I've come back to him recently, and have been having a great time with his kit. However, I have one fairly small suggestion for him.

Make Reave less laggy.

During Danse Macabre, it works as a way to quickly zip across the battlefield. Outside of Danse, it would seem to be meant as a way to refresh Mesmer Skin by dashing through your thralls. However, the move's so laggy that I really just don't want to use it. It's nice and quick during Danse, and it'd be sweet if it was that smooth to use at all times. It'd really help him flow better in combat, and it make the synergies in his kit more enjoyable to use. Thoughts?

• Like 1

Agreed, after recently playing as Revenant and trying his kit which I believed a disgusting useless forced synergy trash + a nice 4, I came to a better opinion that it isn't too bad, it just won't work at your best with everyone else also killing all the enemies plus your thralls.

Reave is the problem, it's slow, it's stale, boring and whatnot, plus the "synergies" makes it boringly necessary, it'd be nice to have that better cast time or extra travel speed.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ScytodiDaedalus said:

Agreed, after recently playing as Revenant and trying his kit which I believed a disgusting useless forced synergy trash + a nice 4, I came to a better opinion that it isn't too bad, it just won't work at your best with everyone else also killing all the enemies plus your thralls.

Reave is the problem, it's slow, it's stale, boring and whatnot, plus the "synergies" makes it boringly necessary, it'd be nice to have that better cast time or extra travel speed.

Actually the problem lies with the thralls. Everything about his synergies hinges on them being around, but they’re dead before you can even take advantage of them. And it holds back his entire kit.

20 minutes ago, ScytodiDaedalus said:

Actually the problem lies with the thralls. Everything about his synergies hinges on them being around, but they’re dead before you can even take advantage of them. And it holds back his entire kit.

On 2019-05-20 at 9:53 PM, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Yes, a point of view I once held and now I loosely agree with, the synergies are but baffling nonsense, aside from that, it is completely possible to work with the ability "synergies" or atleast the real benefits they provide if used a certain way. The way I use being the natural MSkin uptimes, one enemy enthralled, Danse Macabre the world, check the Thrall counter until it reaches 1 or 2, stop the lasers, let Thralls respread and on...

Not to say it's super effective, but it does a nice job, at it isn't thaaaaaaat hard to manage.