Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where do u get nitain extract now?

Daffalulu091

Question

where u get nitain now that nightwave gone? im not gonna do lua exterminate for 2% chance, i do saturn spy for 5% chance for ivara chassis and only got it after the 274 runs, please answer me, atleast put it in market i wont hesisate to pay 100 platinum for it.

Edited by Daffalulu091

10 answers to this question

Just now, rudman88 said:
  • A bundle of 5 Nitain can be bought from Nightwave's offerings with 15 Wolf Cred.
  • It has a small chance to drop from a cache when all three are found — Orokin or Reactor Sabotage and Lua or Kuva Fortress Exterminate.
  • Part of Cetus Bounty's reward pool during a Ghoul Purge.

do u even read my post dude, dont just read the title

You probably have to wait for the next nighwave season. Which we have no idea when that will be.

You will have to farm them until Nightwave returns. The Wolf has a low chance to drop them, and Ghoul Bounties have a 4 - 5% chance to drop Nitains. The bounties are probably your best bet as they have the highest drop chance of any source. The only problem is they are not always active.

Edit: just in case you were not aware of this site. There is a site that you can type in what you want, and it tells you where to get it with all the drop rates. drops.warframestat.us It will link you to the Nitain Extract drops.

Edited by krc473
Added the edit

26 minutes ago, krc473 said:

You probably have to wait for the next nighwave season. Which we have no idea when that will be.

You will have to farm them until Nightwave returns. The Wolf has a low chance to drop them, and Ghoul Bounties have a 4 - 5% chance to drop Nitains. The bounties are probably your best bet as they have the highest drop chance of any source. The only problem is they are not always active.

Edit: just in case you were not aware of this site. There is a site that you can type in what you want, and it tells you where to get it with all the drop rates. drops.warframestat.us It will link you to the Nitain Extract drops.

thank you for the site i can use it for something else, but like i said 2% chance awww hell nawh and the ghoul bounty is currently not around

I feel your pain. What is on DE mind when they decided to let nightwave be the only place to get Nitain. There is a lot of beginner stuff that requires nitain to build, plus new player also needs a lot of potatoes. Now new player will need to choose between nitain, potato or mods.  The part I dislike the most is DE now put beginner weapons (like heat dagger) on Wcredit. How can a new player enjoy the game while most of the time is spend on WCredit framing?

For me, I put most of my Wcredit into nitain and now I have like 20+ in stock. Hopefully, DE will put nitain back as weekly gift alert until they sort out the nightwave mess.

Edited by (NSW)CthulhuAzathoth

39 minutes ago, Daffalulu091 said:

thank you for the site i can use it for something else, but like i said 2% chance awww hell nawh and the ghoul bounty is currently not around

I was able to get quite a few from Lua Exterminate without really trying. I did it around 10 - 15 times and got 5 Nitains. That means I got very lucky, but still. I really cannot recommend it unless you need just one more. A 2% chance is worth it when you need one drop, not if you need 20 drops. I would like to see DE give us Nitain alerts back, or a tactical alert of some kind in the weekends until Nightwave returns. I am lucky and have 110 or so with nothing to build, so it doesn't matter to me. But I would say the large majority are not in that position, and DE should do something to ensure people can still obtain Nitains.

25 minutes ago, (NSW)CthulhuAzathoth said:

I feel your pain. What is on DE mind when they decided to let nightwave be the only place to get Nitain. There is a lot of beginner stuff that requires nitain to build, plus new player also needs a lot of potatoes. Now new player will need to choose between nitain, potato or mods.  The part I dislike the most is DE now put beginner weapons (like heat dagger) on Wcredit. How can a new player enjoy the game while most of the time is spend on WCredit framing?

For me, I put most of my Wcredit into nitain and now I have like 20+ in stock. Hopefully, DE will put nitain back as weekly gift alert until they sort out the nightwave mess.

atleast potato u can buy it on market, nitain? u sweat blood u still wont get it by doing caches

10 minutes ago, Zilchy said:

Won't hesitate to pay 100p for it but you farmed Ivara which you could've bought...

But anyway, ghoul purges are your best bet and they appear every 2 weeks.

i was thinking to bought her after around 90+ runs, but im like "if im gonna give up now maybe a few more run after this im actually gonna get it" and i do it for ivara coz her chassis have better chance to drop than the nitain itself
chassis = 5%
nitain = 2%
and u can speedrun spy mission, while cache is like searching needle in a haystack

Edited by Daffalulu091

I suppose we can add Nitain extract to the ever growing list of things that don't exist in Warframe...

Edit... I mean... look at it this way.... I have managed to complete Arcane Barrier and arcane Grace long before Nitain even drops on Ghoul Bounties. 

Edited by Lutesque