Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing PvP when?

MagicMan3K

When Railjack is considered successful and wasn't a waste of time and resources? Maybe.

Since its being used as a archwing remaster, if people still don't like it... well...

Would be interesting to have a "Guns of Icarus" thing with archwing boarding action, but they cant even be bothered to make fishing, or k-boards or other low hanging fruit a competition. So I just don't see it happening anyway.

5 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

Railjack

Seeing what it could be makes it interesting actually. Though "taking the fight to the enemy" is pretty redundant since we already do that... Somehow.

As for the Guns of Icarus (which is really cool despite never playing). That would be pretty cool. The fishing one is meh, but the k-board should be a thing though I'd never touch it. Regardless, you're right, too much fruit rotting at their feet.

10 minutes ago, RumekFuria said:

yes. guns of icarus. I played it. I actually hope that with the relase of railjack we could spread the world of this game. barely anyone plays, and at it's top it only 50 players online. normaly it's below 20

I mean, Idk which one you play but... https://steamcharts.com/app/230410. Sometimes it does feel like nobody is playing but for a game that released 6 years ago and is f2p, the chart statistics are amazing. They do try a lot sometimes with this game and it's great but there's so much more slack they could fix.

I meant guns of icarus. It has a in game thing that shows online players. I never said that warframe had low numbers. You might have misunderstood the "I hope that with the relase of railjack we could spread the word of this game"

By "this game" I meant Guns O' Icarus

• 1 month later...