Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Its kind of tragic how we're doing missions for a ...

Hypernaut1

1 hour ago, Zelmen said:

Personal I took it as just a tragic event in which the kids managed to survive and after a long period of isolation they started to go a little crazy. The choice was for them to finally get over it and decide a reason to the event. Wouldn't be the first time the concept of a youthful person can withstand something that can kill an adult. The loss of memory being a normal reaction to an over traumatic event. (Guess I watch too many movies) so missing that detail didn't take anything away from the quest. Now it just shifted the unknown death factor to a known one of the parents.

I mean Teshin is pretty explicit that Margulis took your memory away, so you missed that too.

Now I am forced to undo what Margulis did, to open the gates... and make you suffer.

Margulis lied to you, a lie of omission. She did not cure the Zariman children - she erased them. My only hope is that truth still lingers inside you, buried within your mind. The power and the misery... of the Void.

Anyway, at least now you know.

Edited by SilentMobius

I'm pretty sure "Lotus" only exists when the Margulis and Natah persons are joined, probably through the helmet. Without the helmet, well... We get Natah, and I don't think she's very excited to wake up after a thousand years of making peanut butter sandwiches and juice box lunches for the enemies she was literally born to kill.