Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania's Razorwing should let us use Companions

Kylo.

I kind of appreciate my companion being untouchable. I still access the set mod effects it has equipped regardless.

Though this concern is maybe more 'Beast' centered than 'Sentinel' maybe? In which case, I still might prefer to keep it the same. I lean towards hanging around in Arby's with Titania alot though. So I just don't want anything to even get to look at my pet.

Maybe let razorwings handle some of the effects the pet would be able to generate? Not letting them stack of course, (though every razorwing giving a Charm buff would be amusing.) but still letting you access more than just set effects.

Archiving of Titania is the only archwing that Archgun cannot use. In fact, the problem is not only in the guards. razorwing actually blocks all your gear. For 5 energy per second, you block all equipment, while giving you access to guns, which significantly lose to guns from riven, small buffs and flight. Charming, but not worth it.

And yes, I really do not understand why DEs will not give titania access to archwing equipment. This would be a significant buff.

Edited by zhellon