The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How long is a ban from tchat please ?

Dr_Shadox

Hey , did someone please how long is a ban from regional tchat please ?
It's not a kick , i've play several mission and restarted the game since yesterday.

I've said Cetus NPC have fleas and baldness then boom...yeah really.

Thanks..

1 minute ago, Dr_Shadox said:

I've said Cetus NPC have fleas and baldness then boom...yeah really.

I'm willing to bet that it was more than that for a ban.....

Anyways the bans are either:
1 day or 7 days.
If you've been banned longer than 24 hours then its most likely a 7 day ban.

There are instances of 3 day bans and such...but those are fairly rare.

• Like 1

1) 24 h or 7 days

2) no reason to write to support,they wont help u faster than 7 days anyway...which is sad

so,u have just to suffer 7 more days and then disable reg chat and forget about it forever,so u wont be banned again for a stupid reason... reg chat in WF sadly is super restricted and dangerous place. Not worth it.

6 minutes ago, Melanholic7 said:

so,u have just to suffer 7 more days and then disable reg chat and forget about it forever,so u wont be banned again for a stupid reason... reg chat in WF sadly is super restricted and dangerous place. Not worth it.

If you use common sense you won't get into any trouble.
I know, I know... common sense on the internet... what am I thinking?

• Like 4

il y a 20 minutes, DroopingPuppy a dit :

And no one can do something for you. Only support does.

Never said "please unban me" , i've ask how long it was , did you atleast read the main post ?

Also wth , i play since 2013 , when someone is insulting toward someone he got a kick , i troll npc and i got a ban.

Edited by Dr_Shadox

il y a 1 minute, Mr.SpookSpook a dit :

You have offended Konzu. Now he cannot have an early lunch in peace. 

But..but..it's not my fault if he don't have hair anymore x(

I've save his wife no ?

Edited by Dr_Shadox

3 minutes ago, Helch0rn said:

I am all for getting rid of racist talk in the ingame chat but humans would be better suited for that because they can understand the context of the sentence

But humans can't be in every chat and follow every chat. (Some chats are moving hella fast)
Who would pay for all the people needed?
And most things, that get punished, don't need to be said. OP's didn't have to say what he had to say. Punishing him is totally fine. The Maine Coon thing is complicated...

il y a 1 minute, WhiteMarker a dit :

OP's didn't have to say what he had to say. Punishing him is totally fine..

Lol are you serious , how it was insulting ?
It's same level as said Fortuna people don't use solar cream >_<

6 minutes ago, Dr_Shadox said:

Lol are you serious , how it was insulting ?
It's same level as said Fortuna people don't use solar cream >_<

Maybe it wasn't insulting.
But as you said it yourself, it was a "little troll". So nothing that you had to say. Writting that in chat was totally unwarranted...

15 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

But humans can't be in every chat and follow every chat. (Some chats are moving hella fast)
Who would pay for all the people needed?
And most things, that get punished, don't need to be said. OP's didn't have to say what he had to say. Punishing him is totally fine. The Maine Coon thing is complicated...

The bot could just send the conversations that might cause a ban to a person for review.

@WhiteMarker

You shouldn't use tchat in game for say that , we don't count the number of time people said "kill bird in plains" when they asked "where do we find Quills ?" (quill can also be translated into feather in french) , and it's only one exemple.

All troll aren't absolut evil you know x)

Edited by Dr_Shadox

41 минуту назад, WhiteMarker сказал:

If you use common sense you won't get into any trouble.
I know, I know... common sense on the internet... what am I thinking?

common sense? well, in other popular game nobody ban people cause some words in allchat which arent even offending anyone there and were said as joke in conversation with other people there, where everyone understand this. In other games if somebody is offended they can just report this message and not auto bann this. And in other games chat ban wont affect gameplay,while in WF it restricts alot, trading for example or group finding. 

I mean they should ban people at least in all chat, not in group chat or trade and even in guild chat...cause this is stupid. 

but w/e. 

2 minutes ago, Bioness said:

The bot could just send the conversations that might cause a ban to a person for review.

Still, this requires quite some people. They want to get paid.
And this would only be useful for these bans for something like "Maine Coon". And these happen pretty rarely.

Just now, Melanholic7 said:

common sense? well, in other popular game nobody ban people cause some words in allchat which arent even offending anyone there and were said as joke in conversation with other people there, where everyone understand this. In other games if somebody is offended they can just report this message and not auto bann this. And in other games chat ban wont affect gameplay,while in WF it restricts alot, trading for example or group finding. 

I mean they should ban people at least in all chat, not in group chat or trade and even in guild chat...cause this is stupid. 

but w/e. 

Cool story. We don't play other games. We play Warframe. And DE made these rules. DE doesn't want people to use bad language. Accept that. If you want to use bad word, use one of the endless amounts of chat clients out there...
And they ban people in all the chats, because that's a proper punishment. People will learn from that...

Edited by WhiteMarker

il y a 3 minutes, Tsukinoki a dit :

Good on you for actually providing backup to what you said.
Looks like you have a 7 day ban.
You can either wait it out, or try to submit a ticket with this screenshot and try to get unbanned...but depending on how overloaded support is, it may take longer than the 7 days to get back to unbanning you.

Yeah i was prety sure it was helful for my defence , like you said everyone claim their innocence even if they are in fault , atleast i've a proof.

I've send a ticket to support 15hour ago from now , but like i didn't have answer yet i've open this topic just for know how time it can take , the main reason wasn't to get unbanned or say why i was ban but as you can see peoples are always curious and never trust people so i was forced to explain.

Sorry for my english

11 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

Maybe it wasn't insulting.
But as you said it yourself, it was a "little troll". So nothing that you had to say. Writting that in chat was totally unwarranted...

So every time someone cracks a joke that they don't need to say we should just ban them and they should just be okay with that?

il y a 2 minutes, Chipputer a dit :

So every time someone cracks a joke that they don't need to say we should just ban them and they should just be okay with that?

Don't pay attention to that , i think i'm not the biggest troll here.

56 minutes ago, Helch0rn said:

I am all for getting rid of racist talk in the ingame chat but humans would be better suited for that because they can understand the context of the sentence

Would you take the job of staring at every line in the regional chat? If no then what makes you think another human being would?

Chatbot is still the better, DE just needs to work on the filter more.

Also what other players have mentioned, use a bit of common sense.