Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

what is your favorite werapon or warframe?

Diloss

Hello Hello fellow Tenno.

Recently i started playing warframe again and i started to think about what may favorte weapon is and it came down to the redeemer because it combines two things all love acrose most of the games i play. Shotguns and swords. and because the primed version of it looks awesome.

But thats jsut my opinion on my favorite weapon. please write down below what your favorite weapon/s/warframe och heck write even what your most hated weapon is because i would love to read what the most hated weapon in warframe is. INO is the machete beacuse of its damage and its stance, useless weapn

looking forward to reading them

and remember tenno, Stalker is always watching

• Like 1

Riven_Loadout.png

Nova Prime is my favorite Warframe. Prisma Grinlok, Aksomati, and Kronen Prime are easily my favorite weapons at the moment too.

I also like Snipetron Vandal, Prisma Twin Gremlins, and Telos Boltace.

Edited by Voltage

Frame: Eh... Loki? He's been my loyal companion from the beginning, despite using him as much as most others nowadays.

Primary: Supra Vandal!

Secondary: Either my Rattleguts or Atomos

Melee: Guandao! Not even a competition to me tbh. It's also my overall favorite weapon in the game.

Companion: Well... Smeeta, now with fetch... But I also like Helios and Wyrm a lot.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93
  • Like 1

Warframe: Nezha

Primaries:

Shotgun:Vaykor Hek

Rifle:Synapse

Sniper: Vulkar Wraith

Bow: Cernos Prime

Grenade thrower: Zarr

Secondary:

Kitgun: Catchmoon crit

Single pistol: Azima

Dual pistols: Akbolto prime

Throwable: Spira Prime

Melee:

Pole:Cassowar(status), Guandao(critical)

Dual weapons:Dual Zoren

Gunblade:redeemer prime(gun mode of this for ez kills its broken lol)

Dual Bladed Polearms (any) - Orthos (not prime) is my favorite visually. I'd use only this weapon if they didn't ruin the fluidity of melee in 2.999998.

Arca Plasmor fits my non-shooter game preference, just bringing it out for quick shots for dodgy flying things.

Atomic Sneeze (catchmoon) secondary... it I absolutely have to kill something stronger (like a boss) with a gun, it's this or my Tombfinger.

Frame:
Solo: For combat missions: Inaros, because his passive and first ability fit right in with my melee playstyle: sand to face, finisher, restores life.
For stealth missions: Loki or Ivara are both good... but Loki wins for how fast he can move while invisible.
Group... depends: Oberon, great support healer for lower level friend ranking up gear.
Frost for defense type stuff.

Haven't had enough warframe slots to try out too many frames, so my experience doesn't include all frames yet.

Edited by (PS4)AyinDygra
Added Warframe(s)

Frame: Harrow
Primary: Corinth or triberon prime (semi mode)
Secondary: D20 (tombfinger kitgun), euphona prime, and pyrana prime
Melee: Wolf sledge, galatine prime, and Corvian Scythe (heavy blade scythe zaw)

Warframe: Mesa Prime

Primary: Rubico Prime, Sybaris Prime

Secondary: 100%SC Akjagara Prime, AkVasto Prime

Melee: Redeemer Prime

Im a min/max guy, so you better believe all my fave weps have the absolute best Rivens. 

Companion: Taxon/Artax 

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

Favourite weapon singular changes constantly, but I'm fond of Scourge (excellent vs Grineer, but so-so against everything else, but it looks absolutely badass and you can impale fools with it). My current go-to's are the Exergis and the Battacor however, and I've recently discovered the effectiveness of the Humble Hystrix.

Exergis is a nice shotgun that's very effective over much larger distances than most shotguns and has some punch-through - basically a slightly weaker, slightly more utility-focused Tigris Prime. Battacor meanwhile is an auto-burst battle rifle with a gimmick wherin every 3 kills you charge up an Opticor-esque laser on the alt fire. It's pretty much effective at most ranges (laser is hitscan but the primary fire is projectile, so you'll need to lead your shots) and surprisingly good with a hunter munitions setup. Hystrix is a... I'm honestly not sure what to call it, but it's a full-auto weapon that fires quills that force a proc of one of the four base elements, selected with alt-fire. With a lot of multishot, corrosive damage and high crit, you can really lean into DoT from Poison, which is pretty unusual, since a full clip with both multishot mods is pretty much a guaranteed 22 toxin procs with high base values since it's affected by its crit. 90-ish damage might not seem like much, but when there's 20 of them, that's about 16,200 damage over 8 seconds in one clip, plus all the base damage. That's not inconsiderable.

Favourite frame? Limbo. I'm a very aggressive player, so it sounds like he'd be a poor fit, but all his options for personal and point defence, CC and area denial leave me a lot of wiggle room for aggressive plays.

Warframe: Nova Prime will always be my favorite frame

Primary: Sobek

Secondary: Catchmoon kitgun, Pyrana Prime, Mara Detron depending on the situation

Melee: Plague Kripath zaw

Companion: Smeeta kavat

Edited by --Brandt--

Since being knocked down, drug around and staggered is my biggest annoyance with Warframe and I love guns and shooting things, I'm going with;

Warframe: Nezha
Primary: Quartakk
Secondary: Rattleguts kitgun
Melee: When I bother using one, a Mewan Zaw

Frame: Saryn

Primary: None because there is no grineer pump shotgun

Secondary: Vaykor/Marelok, Pandero comes close second

Melee: None because there is no 1handed grineer axe/hatchet. Ack & Brunt comes close because i has an axe.

I lean towards Grineer weapons a little more since I like the Graxx skins by Faven, and making it all more Grineer themed with my favorite type of weapons would be a bonus, so if any of those gaps get filled, it would suit me well.

14 minutes ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

Ok, I need to know how you did this please? 

Paint.net. Use the magic wand but set the sensitivity just right so it crops just a Riven Mod. Then I simply got a cool picture in Captura and placed the Mods over that image.

If you mean actually getting those Rivens, I bought them all.

Frame : Revenant

Primary: Opticore for long range/ Arca plasmor for closer range

Secondary: Prisma gremlins

Melee Wep: Hate (my most prized melee weapon and stalker drop). I don't leave orbiter without it. 

Companions: My Adarva Kuvat named Kibbles who eats forma for breakfast lunch and dinner.  

• Like 1

Frame: Garuda. Love the mechanics of this frame.

Primary: corinth. This gun is so satisfying to use and does so much damage.

Secondary: Tombfinger + haymaker. It looks and feels kind of like a bolt pistol from 40k. That alone puts it on top.

Melee: Tatsu. It looks cool and I like the bleeds it gives for the reach it has.

2 hours ago, Voltage said:

Riven_Loadout.png

Nova Prime is my favorite Warframe. Prisma Grinlok, Aksomati, and Kronen Prime are easily my favorite weapons at the moment too.

I also like Snipetron Vandal, Prisma Twin Gremlins, and Telos Boltace.

Doesn't it annoy you that anytime you go into finishing attack it does 0 dmg and effectively just chain stunlocks you?

It is constantly changing, but Inaros and Gara are probably my most used and trusty ones.

Weapon-wise Rubico Prime is my go-to primary, Staticor for secondary and melees swapped around a lot. Gas Orvius on Saryn or an invisi frame, dual wielding with a pistol oneshoots entire groups of enemies up to sortie or higher levels.