Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

what is your favorite werapon or warframe?

Diloss

Pretty soon it's gonna be Wisp. because Nyx and Valkyr are not what they used to be.

Yes, I enjoyed being able to go full godmode with Valkyr for 30 minutes straight without ever looking at my energy.

And Nyx is just outclassed completely.

As for weapons,

my kitgun "ILIAD", which is a tombfinger build with a damage/crit chance/crit damage  riven. Getting orange rad crits vs grineer is nice. The wolf doesn't like it, either.

And *maybe* Wisps's signature primary. Depends on the stats.

10 minutes ago, SenariousNex said:

Doesn't it annoy you that anytime you go into finishing attack it does 0 dmg and effectively just chain stunlocks you?

I bet with that riven he will never not be slide attacking so he'll never end up in a finisher. With that much damage and range I sure as heck would never need to do a finisher.

Favourite frame: Ivara Prime soon

Weapons: varies a lot to be honest and my taste in weapons will probably change again over time. Though currently enjoying Rubico prime, Pyrana prime, Zenistar, and trusty ol' Rakta dark dagger. I figure my tastes will change later again though.

Edited by BlindStalker

My favotite frame have to be Khora, she can tank well, heal, have CC, good HP and armor, also I love the way she look, and for the weapon, Corinth, a pump action shotgun with a grenade launcher attached to it, what is not to love!

and for my most hated weapon, definity the staticor and lenz, those weapon were a mistake.

I do not have a great selection of frames and weapons but here are my favorites so far

Warframe: Oberon

Primary: Snipetron Vandal

Secondary: Atomos

Melee: Any glaive

Companion: Huras Kubrow

1 minute ago, o0Despair0o said:

I'm probably going to regret this, but...

I don't get it. Is ILIAD a reference to something? I just named it after a song I like 😕

I'm so sorry, it's only one of the greatest novels ever written and it is called The Iliad. They even made a movie called TROY based on it. 

Warframe: I tend to bounce between Nekros and Revenant depending on my needs although I mostly go Nekros! I love summoner/Necromancer classes and playstyle to go with it!

I usually pair my Nekros with a Tenno Specter of some kind, typically a Nidus for additional power strength for minions and passive heals, or a Trinity for more energy. They act as my sort of "Golem" minion I guess (Think Diablo 2)

Primary Weapon: I love the Karak, the Grineer assault rifle There is just something so epic about the looks and sounds of it. I'm yet to come across a Riven for it in my sorties but we'll see! I'd love to use it more. 

Secondary Weapon: The Rattleguts, I'm a huge fan of Dead Space and the plasma cutter was one of my favorite go to weapons. Sure I may use my Tombfinger Kitgun more, but that Rattleguts is for sure my favorite. 

Melee Weapon: I'm quite a fan of the Wolf Sledge at the moment, to the point it's becoming a quick favorite, but really I love my Ack and Brunt. I just love the look and feel it has when you're flinging around with it ha. 

Companion: Quite a fan of MOAs, I tend to treat them as mobile gun platforms, with a few bugs of course.  I love how bulky mine is I just wish they didn't keep dying every 5 mins. 😛

Edited by vakary829
  • Like 1

vor 31 Minuten schrieb (XB1)RDeschain82:

I'm so sorry, it's only one of the greatest novels ever written and it is called The Iliad. They even made a movie called TROY based on it. 

Well...

at least I can say I've seen that scene before.

Warframe: Atlas 
Primary: Lenz

Secondary: Nukor

Melee: Serro

Serro's not exactly the strongest melee, but it's definitely not the worst and makes a cool sound. Nukor's underrated asf and Atlas is practically invincible with the right build. 

Lenz is just for big booms.

Werapon ? ^^

Unlike many other i don't use riven yet .

primary : Simulor synoid , arca plasmor , vectis.p (openworld)
secondary : gamacor synoid , azima , kunai
melee : my first zaw with 100% ^^ , almost every polearm , some hammer

I like "strange" weapon , using short melee weapon is a pain for me when mastering , also i'm main frost since 2013 , and i've use carrier before vaccum mod was possible on every sentinel , now it's helios cuz knowledge must be earned Tenno.

Favourite Frame: Ivara. Especially now that I have an R3 Arcane Energize. Being permanently invisible and one-shotting everything still doesn't get old with me. When Ivara Prime releases in December, if the devs were to release her along with a badass bow of some kind, I will throw money at them.

Favourite Primary: Corinth. The looks, the sound, the satisfying metal "clink" when reloading it. The primary fire that's strong enough to one-shot Shadow Stalker, and the secondary grenade launcher for clearing rooms. Form and function, in harmony.

Favourite Secondary: Pandero. Yes, it's the McCree gun. Yes, I make my Mesa use it for no other reason than to complete the "space cowgirl" setup. Yes, there are probably better Secondaries. I only have one thing say to that: *draws the Pandero* "It's Tenno Clock." *Pappappappappappappappap!*

Favourite Melee: Still a bit in flux, but currently Gram Prime. What can I say? I like big swords and I cannot lie. I also love red crits.

Edited by KnossosTNC
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Annnoth said:

I bet with that riven he will never not be slide attacking so he'll never end up in a finisher. With that much damage and range I sure as heck would never need to do a finisher.

Slide attacks can trigger finishers just the same. I had this exact riven then I had to downgrade to the same exact riven with no negative, there are no good negatives for melee.

Frame: Right now, I really enjoy Khora. (It was Nyx but RIP post-tweak)

Primary: Hard to hate Tigris Prime. Double Barrel with a satisfying sound.

Secondary: Euphona Prime for that extremely stylized spin between shots.

Melee: it's all Lesion. It kills everything. Even with the silliest mod setups it cleans house.

1 hour ago, SenariousNex said:

Slide attacks can trigger finishers just the same. I had this exact riven then I had to downgrade to the same exact riven with no negative, there are no good negatives for melee.

Ive almost never had that happen and ive done my fair share of stealth farming with a melee. It might happen if you slide too close and end up having the finisher prompt, but if you use a slife attack to get closer to enemies and hit them rather than when youre closer then youll never have this.

He has the range to spare on that riven too.