Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

what is your favorite werapon or warframe?

Diloss

Favorite Frame: Harrow

Favorite Primary: Ferrox is my most used cause I use it with Harrow, but I also like the Zenith quite a bit.

Favorite Secondary: Akbolto Prime

Favorite Melee: plague zaw that looks like a huge scythe (goes well with Harrow), and I also like dual swords a lot, like twin krokhor and dueal keres (sp for both).

40 minutes ago, Annnoth said:

Ive almost never had that happen and ive done my fair share of stealth farming with a melee. It might happen if you slide too close and end up having the finisher prompt, but if you use a slife attack to get closer to enemies and hit them rather than when youre closer then youll never have this.

He has the range to spare on that riven too.

Depends on the weapon and the angle of attack, Tonfas don't have that much of a range so it's not the same as galatine/whip. This only becomes a problem if one of your teammates opens enemies for finishers (Inaros or Banshee, etc)

If I had to pick one favorite weapon OR warframe then I'd almost definitely go with a staff with Clashing Forest.

If forced to pick, it'd be my plague zaw ('Look at Them'), but I've got about a dozen different staves and they're all fun to flow around the battlefield in. The plague zaw just has a bit of extra range and CO fodder. 

Not that they're my only melee weapon (fast heavy blade zaws, the Tatsu, a couple of Sword and Shields, sparring weapons, and a few others get to play sometimes), but there's something about Clashing Forest that always makes me grin when I use it. 

• Like 1

I use lots of frames and have lots of loadouts. It's really hard for me to pick a favorite...if I had to, I'd go with Oberon Prime. He's great solo, great in a team, has both offense and defense, and is nigh indestructible. Honorable mentions to Frost, Limbo, Baruuk, and Trinity.

Favorite primaries:

Shotgun: Sobek. Fell in love early on and never let go.

Rifle: Supra Vandal. Assault rifle that hits hard and gives me energy.

Sniper: Vectis Prime. 

Favorite secondary:

Furis with augment or pyranna prime.

Favorite melee:

Dark split sword. When I first started I saw that this had one of the highest damage of all the dual blades, so I wanted it. The clan I was in had very little research, so I gathered everything for the sword myself. Stuck with it.

Favorite companion: carrier prime.

Frame : Excalibur umbra

Rifle : Zenith, Sybaris Prime

Shotgun : Astilla, Exergis

Bow : Cernos Prime

Secondary : Lato Vandal, Catchmoon, Pyrana Prime, Zylok

Melee : Galatine Prime, Skiajati, Arca Titron

Edited by LegendarySkyKing