Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

nightwaves, make up your mind

TheKurtiStryke

De releases nightwave-

people: omg, nightwave are too grindy!/ it feels like i'm forced to play the game/ nightwave are trash and unfun! / too much grind with unsatisfactory rewads/ i rather play some other games,  rather than spend hours at grinding nightwave!/remove the nightwave, i want the old allert system back!

De temporally removes nightwave(one week at worst)-

Spoiler

they told us they were going to temporally remove nightwave, they told us what changes they would have made, but still:

people: general panic! mass hysteria! concern! everyone getting mad because nightwave is gone, false accusation about "incapacitated to farm nitain, because nightwave was the only way to get it"

lol guys, make up your mind.

• Like 2

the people *@##$ing about the wait for nightwave to return didn't expect it to take more than afew hours for the wait between nightwave seasons.

but ya warframe players want new content at a drop of a hat but when DE does push out content an its not fully done, we have people complaning 😧 why didn't they wait longer to put this crap out. But can never please the people who have no patience for something

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TheKurtiStryke said:

De releases nightwave-

people: omg, nightwave are too grindy!/ it feels like i'm forced to play the game/ nightwave are trash and unfun! / too much grind with unsatisfactory rewads/ i rather play some other games,  rather than spend hours at grinding nightwave!/remove the nightwave, i want the old allert system back!

Reveal hidden contents

they told us they were going to temporally remove nightwave, they told us what changes they would have made, but still:

people: general panic! mass hysteria! concern! everyone getting mad because nightwave is gone, false accusation about "incapacitated to farm nitain, because nightwave was the only way to get it"

Gee, it's almost like the two different complaints are coming from two *entirely different groups of people.*

• Like 3

1 minute ago, EmberStar said:

Gee, it's almost like the two different complaints are coming from two *entirely different groups of people.*

funny thing...I noticed a lot of the same people in the complaining about Nightwave, and complaining it's gone threads....

Its clear you don't understand the issue.... nobody wants nightwave back.... they want the crap that you get from nightwave.... might be confusing to you and it might even be confusing to do DE.... but anyone can easily thats what people want...

Don't take anything players say at Face Value... theres always more to it than whats on the surface.

Now lets sit back and watch as DE screws up Season 2 the exact same way.

• Like 8

3 hours ago, TheKurtiStryke said:

De releases nightwave-

Hide contents

What is there to make mind about?

Both statements are true and in no way contradict to each other.

Nightwave IS trash, as well as it IS the most reliable method of getting nitain after removal of alerts.

People want nightwave to continue not because they want to play it, but because they were made to need it.

Hating NW and needing it is not a contradiction, it's a double whammy.

Edited by WindigoTG
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, WindigoTG said:

Nightwave IS trash, as well as it IS the most reliable method of getting nitain after removal of alerts.

People want nightwave to continue not because they want to play it, but because they were made to need it.

Hating NW and needing it is not a contradiction, it's a double whammy.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Lutesque said:

Its clear you don't understand the issue.... nobody wants nightwave back.... they want the crap that you get from nightwave.... might be confusing to you and it might even be confusing to do DE.... but anyone can easily thats what people want...

Don't take anything players say at Face Value... theres always more to it than whats on the surface.

Now lets sit back and watch as DE screws up Season 2 the exact same way.

I want Nightwave back. Don't presume to speak for me.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Lutesque said:

nobody wants nightwave back.

Don’t pass your opinion as the voice of the many. You don’t speak for me nor anyone else. 

I want Nightwave back. I also spent all my credits because I knew it was expiring. I also appreciate the break because I used my credits wisely to buy Auras and stock up on Nitain and now I can drift around doing other things for a week or so or enjoy the new update when it lands. 

I know, I know. I should stop applying a sensible and logical approach to my gaming.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, (XB1)RevenantRequiem said:

I want Nightwave back. Don't presume to speak for me.

Then you're the only one... The Presumpion Continues...

In any case if you weren't one if the people that were complaining about Nightwave then what I or OP said doesn't apply to you.

Please Help!

Ever since Nightwave is gone I don't have the needed Nitain to log into WF.

Please donate to: Herewegoagainwiththiscrap@mindbogglingidiots.mygod

5 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Then you're the only one...

2nd here.

Can anyone give a valid reason for hating NW, other than because society has sponged off too much of DR House and believe they can critique anything and that makes them seem intelligent? Because the excuse "it's grindy" in a grinding game is laughable at best.

Edited by Ver1dian

54 minutes ago, Mez999 said:

Don’t pass your opinion as the voice of the many. You don’t speak for me nor anyone else. 

I want Nightwave back. I also spent all my credits because I knew it was expiring. I also appreciate the break because I used my credits wisely to buy Auras and stock up on Nitain and now I can drift around doing other things for a week or so or enjoy the new update when it lands. 

I know, I know. I should stop applying a sensible and logical approach to my gaming.

This is me. I'm fine with it being gone for a while. I was fine with it existing as it was a great and consistent source of mods, equipment, and resources. I spent all my Wolf Credits (mostly on Nitrain) because I actually pay attention to news about a game I put hundreds of hours in.

Edited by Bioness

6 minutes ago, Ver1dian said:

Because the excuse "it's grindy" in a grinding game is laughable at best.

And yet its a valid excuse... Grinding Sucks... while I do expected every free to play game to be pain in the ass because of Grinding it doesn't mean its good design.... you are more than welcome to lower your standards for free to play games.... I hold them to the same standards as everything I decide to sit down and invest my time into...

14 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

And yet its a valid excuse... Grinding Sucks... while I do expected every free to play game to be pain in the ass because of Grinding it doesn't mean its good design.... you are more than welcome to lower your standards for free to play games.... I hold them to the same standards as everything I decide to sit down and invest my time into... 

It's not a valid excuse, if grinding sucks for you go do anything else with your oh so valuable time. Grind has existed in almost any online games and WF's grind is far from the worst.

For reference, classic WoW is coming soon, go check out the actual meaning of grind: slow mob respawn, densely populated areas with few mobs, loot tapping, split loot, single mob focus, 0.1% drop chances... and it's actually subscription based.

So before you have at it with more empty words about "standards" why don't you give me an example of the game matching those "standards".

Edited by Ver1dian

33 minutes ago, Ver1dian said:

Please Help!

Ever since Nightwave is gone I don't have the needed Nitain to log into WF.

Please donate to: Herewegoagainwiththiscrap@mindbogglingidiots.mygod

2nd here.

Can anyone give a valid reason for hating NW, other than because society has sponged off too much of DR House and believe they can critique anything and that makes them seem intelligent? Because the excuse "it's grindy" in a grinding game is laughable at best.

I agree 110%!  Also, I'm 4th, I guess...there was a Tenno before you both that also wanted it back.

I loved Nightwave.  Gave some bite-sized lore, a fun tank to fight with and keep us on our toes, and some challenges to give me something to do when I logged in besides sitting around wondering what to do 😛

I genuinely enjoyed it.   And no, @Lutesque you can't just say "everyone agrees with me" but then say "well, I mean, obviously everyone excludes those who don't agree" because then it isn't "everyone", now is it?

These false absolute statements of opinions posing as facts need to stop.  They're misleading at best, and they can damage the game's image to those who are new or uninformed, at worst.  

Opinions are fine, but that's all they are.  You don't speak for "everyone".  Noone here does.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, (PS4)Taishin_Ishu said:

some challenges to give me something to do when I logged in besides sitting around wondering what to do 😛.

This was so appreciated. Ever since I ranked 30 in NW I went from MR 21 to 25, can't wait for S2 and Jupiter.

1 minute ago, Ver1dian said:

This was so appreciated. Ever since I ranked 30 in NW I went from MR 21 to 25, can't wait for S2 and Jupiter.

YAAAAAS!  lol  Right?

Clearly, NW is accomplishing what DE hoped for (maybe more!).  Don't get me wrong, I'm not a $&*^, I do empathize with those who aren't (for whatever reason) able to enjoy it, but...at the end of the day, it's about what's best for the livelihood of the game and DE.  Without those, this whole conversation and thread (and indeed the forum itself) becomes moot.

13 minutes ago, (PS4)Taishin_Ishu said:

YAAAAAS!  lol  Right?

Clearly, NW is accomplishing what DE hoped for (maybe more!).  Don't get me wrong, I'm not a $&*^, I do empathize with those who aren't (for whatever reason) able to enjoy it, but...at the end of the day, it's about what's best for the livelihood of the game and DE.  Without those, this whole conversation and thread (and indeed the forum itself) becomes moot.

It was obviously meant to provide more incentive to play, while being a proper guide to newish players, but everyone saw the umbral forma and went mad. I just hope they don't undertune S2 too much.

Edited by Ver1dian