Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waypoints/Objective Markers remain on screen indefinitely

MyHatStinks

As the title says, any generic waypoints/objective markers have a chance to remain on screen indefinitely. This only affects the waypoints drawn directly to the screen, it does not seem to affect the minimap or expanded map.

This screenshot is from a few weeks ago, but the issue still persists:

5RPZYDT.jpg

Pictured: persistent generic objective markers and "Up" and "Down" elevator arrows from another tile.

Not pictured, the issue also frequently occurs for numbered player waypoints (1/2/3/4, including in single player, possibly only your own waypoint?) and "revive" markers when a pet or ally is downed.

Notably I have not seen the issue occur for lettered waypoints (A/B/C etc) or void traces. I've also not seen the issue occur for a player's item or mod waypoints (eg "Orokin Cell") after every player has picked them up. This is possibly because those waypoints are tied to specific objects and are removed with those objects, but without seeing how it works behind the curtain that's just speculation.

This has happened to me, on a solo Sabotage mission... At the end the UI and the minimap were full of yellow, red and green waypoints showing Like the above image.

The other problem I'm often having is when a squad mate dies (not sure if revived or completely died both work the same, and also this is happening with my kavats) from that point on, that red dead icon remains on in the UI for the mission until the end (following the character but visible only when not in the line of sight).

Also, I'm seeing waypoints (not only dead people as above <- spoiler alert) from other players (white waypoint in UI mostly) even after they have removed them than nobody else see, even if they try to remove them by moving to a new point and removing them after so I usuall ask them (since they are usually friends and we "party" together) to point an enemy and when that enemy dies the market is removed automatically.

Edited by (PS4)Nek_Food
spoiler alert - added kavats too

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...