Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion (Alchemical Warframe)

Collossal

OP i will give you some friendly adiveces.

First of all try to explain your skills more. What they are doing, how they are doing, how many dmg will they inflict and on what percentage powers will be increased when leveled.

Second, change names to something that sounds "cool".

And third and last one, alchemical frame could be based like vauban, using some sort of gadgets for his powers.

In every game alchemist are not mages ( mostly ), they are more like scientist that use equipment in fights.

OP i will give you some friendly adiveces.

First of all try to explain your skills more. What they are doing, how they are doing, how many dmg will they inflict and on what percentage powers will be increased when leveled.

Second, change names to something that sounds "cool".

And third and last one, alchemical frame could be based like vauban, using some sort of gadgets for his powers.

In every game alchemist are not mages ( mostly ), they are more like scientist that use equipment in fights.

The warframe is the equipment -_- just like you don't have a "generator" to create volt's giant electric attack. Volt is the "generator". Although I should've explained that. Not really sure if you could put cool names to it but I am no good with that so I wouldn't know.

We haven't run out of elements yet, really...Since Vauban it seems we're delving into the abstract territory with our frames. Idk, many of the original frames were elemental based it seems. I'd like to see a return to that.

I mean, we have two frames that have mastery over antimatter and death. Seems kinda crazy compared to, say, ice.

Edited by LordofTibera