The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exalted weapons for everyone!!!!

(NSW)EsenGaming

Wouldn't it be nice if all warframes had an exalted weapons to make them more unique

current frames with exalted weapons :

Ash: Blades

Excalibur: Exalted blades

Ivara: Artemis Bow

Mesa: Regulators

Nezha: Chakram

Valkyr: Claws

Wukong: Iron Staff

Garuda : Talons

Titania : Dex pixia and diwata

Baruuk : Desert Wind

Hyldrin : Balefire

Possible Exalted Weapons ideas

Atlas: Fist weapon

Banshee: A blowhorn, lol i dunno

Chroma: His tail extends and becomes a whip or he grows longer claws

Ember: A Flame Whip

Equinox: Double sided sword that has black on one side and white on the other

Frost: Dual ice swords

Hydroid: A trident

Inaros: A Crook and Flail

Limbo: A rapier, in the shape of a walking stick

Loki: A Sniper rifle

Mag:???

Mirage: Brawler Weapons, she should bounce around

Nekros: A Scythe

Nova: a portal/gravity gun

Nyx: ???

Oberon: A broad sword that extends( like a tree)

Rhino: A War Hammer

Saryn: Poison Darts, that work like thrown weapons

Trinity: A dagger in the shape of a Scalpel

Vauban: A grenade Launcher

Volt: Lightning Rods

Zephyr : Her arms turns into wings

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, (NSW)EsenGaming said:

Ash: Blades

not exalted

Nezha: Chakram

not exalted

Garuda : Talons

not exalted

49 minutes ago, (NSW)EsenGaming said:

Mag:??? 

Nyx: ??? 

Mag: Exalted Gravity Gun (I hope explaination is not really needed 😛 )

Nyx: Exalted Blades (3-5 blades, floating around/behind her; they are manipulated by telekinesis, attacking enemies in short-mid range, going through multiple targets)

3 hours ago, Sanxxieh said:

Mag: Exalted Gravity Gun (I hope explaination is not really needed 😛 )

Nyx: Exalted Blades (3-5 blades, floating around/behind her; they are manipulated by telekinesis, attacking enemies in short-mid range, going through multiple targets)

Mag would of have magnet balls (like magneto) to have it floating around and throw at enemies and Nyx would of have Harp to fit the lore just do unlimited shooting like the redeemer likeness or the spira gunblade but to my other points say something about the topic.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I have to say no, not all frame should have exalted weapons which it haves to be specific to be reason why they have exalted weapons and if they all have exalted weapons which I think few mission will frown a pond (like the mission say word "only sniper" then finding excal using his exalted just a spam of blade beams).  hitting the avoid button for that one.

no need to be an actual exalted weapon it can be just a weapon that is there if you dont equip X type of weapon, like garuda's melee. But still it needs to be optional in case you dont want any weapon or just want one X or Y weapon on your setup... the idea is nice imo.

On 2019-05-20 at 7:39 PM, wolf96781 said:

Dang guy, you need a bit more creativity. Chroma would obviously be a flamethrower (He's a dragon) and Zepher would have a war fan

Dragons are known for their whip of a tails, mostely and their fire breathing

21 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Mag would of have magnet balls (like magneto) to have it floating around and throw at enemies and Nyx would of have Harp to fit the lore just do unlimited shooting like the redeemer likeness or the spira gunblade but to my other points say something about the topic.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I have to say no, not all frame should have exalted weapons which it haves to be specific to be reason why they have exalted weapons and if they all have exalted weapons which I think few mission will frown a pond (like the mission say word "only sniper" then finding excal using his exalted just a spam of blade beams).  hitting the avoid button for that one.

Magnet "BALLS"????

14 hours ago, (NSW)EsenGaming said:

ASH : blades, cause he uses kunais for blade storm

Nezha : a chakram is a disc weapon

Garuda : her talons are exalted weapons

you listed them under current exalted weapons, which is wrong, cause Ash and Nezha dont have any.

And Garudas is not exalted(not an ability and cannot be used in "___only"-Sorties)

Le 20/05/2019 à 19:18, (NSW)EsenGaming a dit :

Wouldn't it be nice if all warframes had an exalted weapons to make them more unique

Hum, you know that giving every frame a different flavor of the same thing is the exact opposite of "making them more unique", right?  

18 hours ago, (NSW)EsenGaming said:

ASH : blades, cause he uses kunais for blade storm

Nezha : a chakram is a disc weapon

Garuda : her talons are exalted weapons

giving everyone an exalted would be a pain for many reasons!

1 - more modding for a single warframe, and no-one likes that
2 - some warframes wouldn't work well with an exalted, like Nidus as an energy drain seems kinda pointless but draining stacks would make literally no-one want to touch him, plus he is already balanced enough
3 - many warframes would have to be changed in some way because warframes like Nezha would use their exalted in their abilities, therefore making it useless when combined with their Blazing Chakeram augment
4 - it just makes all the warframes less unique
5 - no-one kinda wants that, an exalted makes a warframe special, giving every warframe an exalted just makes them feel weaker and less special

also... a weapon is only really classed as an exalted when it has 3 properties, which you seem to have missed:
1 - it is used for ONLY abilities (which yes, all the current weapons you class as 'exalted weapons' are)
2 - it is able to be modded and customized
3 - a separate XP bar
Garuda's talons, not moddable or XP bar, so not exalted (at least i think, never bothered to use them)
Nezha's chakeram, not moddable and no XP bar for it, so not exalted (don't you dare argue against this ex-nezha main about this, it should not be an exalted as that just feels wrong on my little nezzy)
Ash's kunai, not moddable and no XP bar, so not exalted
AND on another note, according to these conditions, Venari can technically be called an exalted (moddable, separate XP bar, uses changed by the 'Venari' ability which counts as used for abilities)

But then you could just get an ignis, and second of all his first already does that

what? chroma's first... been a good year since i've seen that being used before! his breath attack needs more love, no-one really uses it because it's basically just a weaker version of Effigy (and an even weaker Guided Effigy)

Dragons are known for their whip of a tails, mostely and their fire breathing

i've heard of dragons using their claws, i've heard of dragons using elemental breathing (not all dragons breath fire you know), i've heard of dragons using their fangs, but never their tail as a whip, what stories have you been reading?

On 2019-05-22 at 3:49 PM, (XB1)Kawaii Asa said:

what? chroma's first... been a good year since i've seen that being used before! his breath attack needs more love, no-one really uses it because it's basically just a weaker version of Effigy (and an even weaker Guided Effigy)

i've heard of dragons using their claws, i've heard of dragons using elemental breathing (not all dragons breath fire you know), i've heard of dragons using their fangs, but never their tail as a whip, what stories have you been reading?

good idea