Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Symbiosis

R3leaZ

I know that Tenno are based from the human race but were the only ones able to utilize the Warframes. Though I've been wondering. Did they "become" their Warframe. It seems the Technocyte virus is having a symbiotic relationship with the human inside and they became dependent on eachother. You can clearly see it with Nekros. I doubt that guy in there is able to survive outside of the Warframe, look at his physical build...

It is possible if you would try seperating the Tenno from its Warframe that it would possibly end up fatal for the user. o: Got this theory because it seems similar to the Crysis Nanosuit.

Edited by R3leaZ

I know that Tenno are based from the human race but were the only ones able to utilize the Warframes. Though I've been wondering. Did they "become" their Warframe. It seems the Technocyte virus is having a symbiotic relationship with the human inside and they became dependent on eachother. You can clearly see it with Nekros. I doubt that guy in there is able to survive outside of the Warframe, look at his physical build...

It is possible if you would try seperating the Tenno from its Warframe that it would possibly end up fatal for the user. o: Got this theory because it seems similar to the Crysis Nanosuit.

He is starving, his diet are Mutagens and Formas.

You know... now that I think about it... doesn't Nekros look a lot like the Geth from Mass Effect?

And you know what else? I'm totally okay with that!