Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exalted Weapons Bug

While I haven't noticed this glitch as much on Mesa, I have noticed it fairly commonly on Excalibur and VERY frequently on Valkyr. (I get the glitch about one in every four or so times with Valkyr)

It seems on occasion when deactivating an Exalted Weapon (Especially during online matchmaking) there can be a minor hiccup that causes you to be locked into a stagnant animation of the Exalted Weapon, without the Ability itself being active. This causes quite a few issues such as being unable to aim, fire, or properly melee until I've reactivated and deactivated the ability again. While it's not a game breaking bug it does tend to have a negative impact on missions since I'm stuck for a few seconds trying to fix the issue instead of helping my team. Also there's a hole in the cave wall of the mine near Twin Horns on PoE! Loki's be praised at the ability to escape the boundaries of DE!

Edit: After the last update the bug is a bit easier to solve by just using a melee instead of a cast and recast, the issue still prevails however and does put a damper on using either Valkyr or Excalibur. While Mesa is affected by this issue, it does seem to mostly happen during lagging matches.

Edited by (PS4)Estovian-Legend
Update

• 3 weeks later...
On 2019-05-21 at 6:35 AM, (PS4)Estovian-Legend said:

While I haven't noticed this glitch as much on Mesa, I have noticed it fairly commonly on Excalibur and VERY frequently on Valkyr. (I get the glitch about one in every four or so times with Valkyr)

It seems on occasion when deactivating an Exalted Weapon (Especially during online matchmaking) there can be a minor hiccup that causes you to be locked into a stagnant animation of the Exalted Weapon, without the Ability itself being active. This causes quite a few issues such as being unable to aim, fire, or properly melee until I've reactivated and deactivated the ability again. While it's not a game breaking bug it does tend to have a negative impact on missions since I'm stuck for a few seconds trying to fix the issue instead of helping my team. Also there's a hole in the cave wall of the mine near Twin Horns on PoE! Loki's be praised at the ability to escape the boundaries of DE!

I get that same bug with excal, its easy to go back tp normal by pressing melee, but its very annoying, especially w index