Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host Migration Fail During ESO, Lost Items, GRR

(PSN)Hooligonzo

Seriously furious about this.  Nerdfurious, anyway.

I have been having a DRY SPELL in getting drops for the Lato Vandal and Braton Vandal in Elite Sanctuary Onslaught.  I just had a match where I got a part for each.

The dude we kept picking up the entire match bails on us and I lost it all.

I want my parts, DE.  Please give me my parts.  I have a stupid video.  I have simple screen shots of the drops.  I don't know how much you can look up on your side, but this is the first success I've had in ESO in months and I'm pretty ticked to lose it due to long-standing Host Migration problems.

Plz Halp.  Lato Vandal Receiver and Braton Vandal Receiver.

Edited by (PS4)Hooligantuan
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The UI freezes sometimes and if/when it does, no rewards are given for wave completions from that point on, even if it later updates correctly.  One hiccup and its done for the whole mission. I have also had a host migration issue where host didn't continue through the portal and the next portal, the remaining team got sent to a map that had no enemies spawn and no minimap at all. We waited a bit and then got the same dialogue as from Simaris as if we never when through the conduit and then it ended.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Overe the last week I've been having a few crashes but never lost much. Today I lost 2 radiant rewards when it crashed after the host left. I'm complaining here and at the PS4 casual community forum. Unless I get my 2 rewards (at least) back I will stop playing.other than to get the daily log in.

Gl Jeffrey.  I had a support ticket out and had no luck when I didn't get rewards from Elite Sanctuary Onslaught.  The response I got was relatively quick but uninformative. Based on what I was given as guidelines, if you didn't craft a key/cipher/something consumed to enter or do something that's a time-limited special event then its highly unlikely they will take any action. 

Only thing I can suggest is to do what I now do, and that is to observe the host.  Always see if the host is going through the conduit portal before you do.  If you get something you really want or is rare, stay behind and leave mission to "bank" it.  Host migrations have a myriad of odd effects on ESO especially.  I had multiple that reset the room order, sent to rooms with no enemies, all kinds of odd things.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Another update on this issue...

I tried self troubleshooting by doing the following:

• clean re-install the game
  • auto detect region / manual region changes in game settings
  • reducing / increasing ping settings in game settings
  • changing my network cables
  • changing my fiber router
  • checking my network connection several different ways

Nothing worked - I can only confirm that drops work ONLY when I'm the host, in all other scenarios UI gets stuck or out of sync very fast and that is it... xp gains are still there, but drops are non existent.

I must have annoyed a large number of teams last night while testing all scenarios and quitting after wave 2 or 4 - I apologize!

• 2 weeks later...

This is still a major issue.I struggle to join relic groups.And I’ve had it crash several times when we go to evacuate and it doesn’t register that we are standing there.Have lost a lot of prime parts do to this issue.I tend to wait for survival and defense relic runs so when out of 1hr I can only(if lucky) connect to two matches.Please fix this.Didnt have this problem till after the last update.

• 1 month later...