Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I feel like it would be nice if we could get an actual black energy...

Mostly if you set your energy to black, it just kinda makes it this smokey invisible thing... Which is cool in it's way but black energy with sparks of gold or crimson sounds pretty  cool too....

Kinda thinking like that black lightsaber effect from starwars which sure doesn't make sense but still.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Can't say I disagree. We could have a "no color" (not default color, really invisible lighting for energy) option in the color picker section , while giving the black energy a better effect.

I suppose there are certain frames that this could pose a problem, perhaps snowglobe, maybe limbo, a few others where a wall of dark energy would literally blind players and allow for trolling........ It seems though it would be fairly simple that anything that the black energy becomes a problem with.......... Just don't let it work on that ability... 

Mostly I'm looking at the new frame's solar flare and I'm just... Imagining this sunspot... A black burst of energy with ribbons of gold or red I feel that it would look really exciting... Though of course there are other abilities, weapons, that would look really good with it too.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, (PS4)Black-Cat-Jinx said:

Mostly I'm looking at the new frame's solar flare and I'm just... Imagining this sunspot... A black burst of energy with ribbons of gold or red I feel that it would look really exciting... Though of course there are other abilities, weapons, that would look really good with it too.

Man that's a nice idea! I like the application of it in this particular case a lot. But yes, I guess we could and should limit this addition only to stuff that don't allow for abuse and trolling. I too wouldn't like a mostly opaque snow globe, or even a Limbo bubble.

5 hours ago, (PS4)Black-Cat-Jinx said:

Mostly if you set your energy to black, it just kinda makes it this smokey invisible thing... Which is cool in it's way but black energy with sparks of gold or crimson sounds pretty  cool too....

Kinda thinking like that black lightsaber effect from starwars which sure doesn't make sense but still.

Yeah also an 'off' button.

if we could get a true black energy color it would lead to potential trolling with some frames, namely more hate towards limbo with a pitch black cataclysm, frost with a soot-globe, gara with a black glass wall.

• Like 1