Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PLEASE DE UNBAN ME FROM CHAT

AeternusGG

Ok, I'm sorry for using a bad word against nezha and i'm sorry ok. I was just going too see what would happen i didnt mean it has been 2 days now and i really need to use trade chat just unban me from chat and ill never do it again promise im sorry

3 minutes ago, AeternusGG said:

Ok, I'm sorry for using a bad word against nezha and i'm sorry ok. I was just going too see what would happen i didnt mean it has been 2 days now and i really need to use trade chat just unban me from chat and ill never do it again promise im sorry

1. You deserved it.

2. This is not the place to ask to be unbanned.

3. I hope you learned your lesson.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, (XB1)Skiller115 said:

1. You deserved it.

2. This is not the place to ask to be unbanned.

3. I hope you learned your lesson.

Also its a #*!%ing m rated game you shouldnt be banned for 7 days for typing something in chat

2 minutes ago, AeternusGG said:

Also its a #*!%ing m rated game you shouldnt be banned for 7 days for typing something in chat

Online interactions are not rated on that. M is for game content, not chat. DE can ban you for whatever they like (technically they can ban you from the game for using all caps in your title). Besides, anyone that didn't start recently knows what happens when you say those things. Why 'test' if you already know what the result will be? 

Edited by krc473
  • Like 6

9 minutes ago, AeternusGG said:

All I see from this is “please also ban me from the forums” 

file a support ticket and you will get a lot better answer there

1 minute ago, AeternusGG said:

I can understand your feelings but consider it akin to a restaurant or bar that has house rules, while the places are for adults, there is always something that is considered taboo. In this case, that particular phrasing and similar lead to a usual chat ban of 7 days but does have precedent for being increased if it is discussed here on the forums.

Just now, Firedtm said:

file a support ticket and you will get a lot better answer there

Don't spread false information. Support will not deal with OP's ban. They do not touch chat bans before the seven day suspension is up. Besides, OP deserves it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Firedtm said:

It still a better answer 😀

Your logic is why Support takes so long for genuine queries. Support and the Forums (and searching Google/Forums) will all provide the exact same answer: wait seven days and it will be gone. Why waste Support's time with something so silly?

Just now, Firedtm said:

It still a better answer 😀

More than likely support won't even get around to the ticket until it's already naturally lifted. Chat ban Tickets from my understanding are about as low on the priorities list as it gets. So the only time its really something to bother going to support with a chat ban is IF it has lasted more than a week as that is to my understanding the "maximum" and something is either wrong OR you're srsly in the troubles to the point your only hope is to repentantly throw yourself at their mercy.