Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Love Update 10

Malindros

Dear D.E.

I refuse to read the whiner posts (i heard some from my clan).  I have only my reaction to give you.  I LOVE UPDATE 10! Great content!  I just want better drop rates for Mag Prime systems (only because i have yet to get it, yet i know we need to grind it).  You cannot make everyone happy all the time.  At best, you have a choice of the one of the two former options (some people all of the time, or all of the people some of the time).  I salute you!

With much love, a player who supports with, money and wishes.

Malindros

P.S.  ...trading (make it happen SOON), listen to the Steam guys...exploits happen (happiness factor), the sooner you get it in, the sooner it can be fixed....

Dear D.E.

I refuse to read the whiner posts (i heard some from my clan).  I have only my reaction to give you.  I LOVE UPDATE 10! Great content!  I just want better drop rates for Mag Prime systems (only because i have yet to get it, yet i know we need to grind it).  You cannot make everyone happy all the time.  At best, you have a choice of the one of the two former options (some people all of the time, or all of the people some of the time).  I salute you!

Malindros

P.S.  ...trading (make it happen SOON), listen to the Steam guys...exploits happen (happiness factor), the sooner you get it in, the sooner it can be fixed....

I'll say it now and I'll be both brief and civil too, how nice of me. The whining posts? Constructive criticism on issues that DE keeps ignoring and we want the game to succeed. People who only give out nothing but blind praise like yourself, will kill the game. There, now to leave before I go into detail any further.

I agree I liked update 10 the whiners can burn compared to what this game was at the very beginning a TON has improved and it gets better with every update.

The grind gets worse with every update and Strict NAT users continue to suffer as well, among many other things.

DE watches what missions we play, and what guns we build.

If you don't like it, don't play it, buy it, or build it.

Then make 1 thread expressing your feedback in a way that is not offensive.

Bonus points: Provide constructive alternatives.

Once all of that is done, leave the issue alone. Do not drag it to other threads. All you are doing is spewing garbage where it does not belong.

Edited by Archistopheles

I'll say it now and I'll be both brief and civil too, how nice of me. The whining posts? Constructive criticism on issues that DE keeps ignoring and we want the game to succeed. People who only give out nothing but blind praise like yourself, will kill the game. There, now to leave before I go into detail any further.

Okay, there's a clear difference between constructive criticism and whining. Just to help clarify it for you.

CC - Saying something is wrong, and suggesting way it can be fixed without being upset.

Whining - Complaining about something being changed, yet offering no possible solution and even goign as far as to say they hate the game and or DE.

To you Malindros, I agree.  The update was good. But there's going to always be those people unhappy with DE regardless of how they change it. I do think them implementing trading sooner rather than later would be beneficial. just keep it limited to certain things until they get any obvious exploits worked out of it.

The update was good. But there's going to always be those people unhappy with DE regardless of how they change it. I do think them implementing trading sooner rather than later would be beneficial. just keep it limited to certain things until they get any obvious exploits worked out of it.

You go SweetieBelle! 2 thumbs Waaaay up!

I just realized that a good portion of the posters in this thread, the ones defending DE blindly so, are the ones being uncivil. The so-called whiners are being about as polite as humanly possible here, yet the white knights are acting like children. I think this whole thread was created purely for the purpose of trolling others and the OP being immature at the very least.

Dear D.E.

Malindros

WRONG. Blind praise? please... I see a patriotic gamer, who appreciates the quality and hard work that has been put into this free to play game....

ONE WHO IS pointing out a fact..that there are way to many negative comments without enough constructive criticism, but this is all too common.

People are better at complaining loudly than being able to articulate sensible suggestions and effective solutions.

There is no blind praise here, I see compliments and I see suggestions made in a civil and respectful way...this OP's requests may not stand out to you because they are not laden with insults and the garbage vernacular that often is found on these threads.

My message to DE....this last live stream seriously was depressing. I felt repulsed at the fact that this community or certain individuals in it have drawn you to immediately start making up excuses and apologies for your efforts to add content and diversity to your game.

I have a mind to think the head of your PR department decided that "YOU BETTER SAY SORRY"

Its pathetic that you put so much work into a free to play game, you stay up late at night you feel the pressure from the public to produce works of magic 

Not to mention the demands from those within you own departments and the higher ups who look down over you.

ONLY to have to come on camera in front of the world...throw your hands in the air and say you are sorry to a select group of "whinney" posters.

I understand the need to provide feedback to a developer of a "beta" game,

I respect that you do listen to the community and interact with them in various ways...

but please don't say that "you are sorry" anymore if you can help it.

Apology makes you look bad, perhaps once on a rare occasion, but its beginning to be too much of a habit for DE. Honestly  it makes us as a community look like spoiled little sh*ts.

Try to pluck what you can from these comments good or bad and make what corrections you feel necessary.

This most recent live stream was sickening for the simple fact you looked so defeated after all that you have done, and truth be told there were some areas that could have been tweaked but that is always expected.

Update 10 was GOOD work!  

(Here's looking at you Scott) Chin UP!

couldn't have said it better 2ply!

WRONG. Blind praise? please... I see a patriotic gamer, who appreciates the quality and hard work that has been put into this free to play game....

ONE WHO IS pointing out a fact..that there are way to many negative comments without enough constructive criticism, but this is all too common.

People are better at complaining loudly than being able to articulate sensible suggestions and effective solutions.

There is no blind praise here, I see compliments and I see suggestions made in a civil and respectful way...this OP's requests may not stand out to you because they are not laden with insults and the garbage vernacular that often is found on these threads.

My message to DE....this last live stream seriously was depressing. I felt repulsed at the fact that this community or certain individuals in it have drawn you to immediately start making up excuses and apologies for your efforts to add content and diversity to your game.

I have a mind to think the head of your PR department decided that "YOU BETTER SAY SORRY"

Its pathetic that you put so much work into a free to play game, you stay up late at night you feel the pressure from the public to produce works of magic 

Not to mention the demands from those within you own departments and the higher ups who look down over you.

ONLY to have to come on camera in front of the world...throw your hands in the air and say you are sorry to a select group of "whinney" posters.

I understand the need to provide feedback to a developer of a "beta" game,

I respect that you do listen to the community and interact with them in various ways...

but please don't say that "you are sorry" anymore if you can help it.

Apology makes you look bad, perhaps once on a rare occasion, but its beginning to be too much of a habit for DE. Honestly  it makes us as a community look like spoiled little sh*ts.

Try to pluck what you can from these comments good or bad and make what corrections you feel necessary.

This most recent live stream was sickening for the simple fact you looked so defeated after all that you have done, and truth be told there were some areas that could have been tweaked but that is always expected.

Update 10 was GOOD work!  

(Here's looking at you Scott) Chin UP!

Update 10 is great, things will improve. DE deserves a thanks.

they do, but they still need to fix the drop tables for the void which i believe they are still in progress but anyways... they still need to take a look at the legendary infested what's its name bugged mod in defense

Dear D.E.

Malindros

so you like grinding to grind so you can grind something so you can grind some more.