The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Each Titania should have their own weapons.

(XBOX)iZapThings

I have two Titania build and forma'd, but when i go to work on the Dex Pixia or Diwata, they are the same for each frame. The reason for getting the second frame was so I could build them for completely different setups, including the weapons. This may be by design, I don't know, also don't know if other frames with Exalted Weapons are the same way.

• Like 1

I'm not an expert but I don't think that should happen, also do what this guy said

Just now, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Why would there be 2 versions of the same frame? You make them different trough builds, not base stats. That's the whole point of the mod system. Or is there something I'm missing here?

This situation is the exact same for every single exalted weapon user (I should know with Ivara, and other exalted weapon users also report the same). Every new exalted weapon user that you build, will share the same exalted weapon with their brother/sister counterpart. It has been like that since day 1 of when exalted weapons became moddable weapons.

Edited by BlindStalker
  • Like 2

I think you missed the point, I have 2 Titanias so I can forma them and build them so different that one build would not work on the other frame I own. 
When you are in the arsenal and change from one titania to the 2nd, the Dex Pixia and Diwata stay the same, not two versions, one set for each I own.

BlindStalker, thanks. I never noticed and thought it was strange.

Edited by (XB1)iZapThings
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, BlindStalker said:

Every new exalted weapon user that you build, will share the same exalted weapon with their brother/sister counterpart.

Wait, are you saying if I were to build a second Ivara, the Ivara would be able to have a different builds in her 3 mod tabs from the first one (6 total), but her bow has only 3 mod tabs universally among all Ivara bows I've built? If so I can understand OP's point better, and even agree. I just misunderstood, as I thought. I wouldn't really know since I've never done that tbh.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93

10 minutes ago, (XB1)iZapThings said:

I have two Titania build and forma'd, but when i go to work on the Dex Pixia or Diwata, they are the same for each frame. The reason for getting the second frame was so I could build them for completely different setups, including the weapons.

You can still build for two different setups, you just can't use different weapons.

10 minutes ago, (XB1)iZapThings said:

This may be by design, I don't know, also don't know if other frames with Exalted Weapons are the same way.

Your assumption was correct. It is by design and all Exalted weapons behave the same way, as BlindStalker notes above.

It's still very much worth it to build two of a warframe if you really like it and want up to 6 diverse builds. (It's one of the reasons I still keep my vanillas, like my 4-forma Saryn and 5-forma Excalibur, despite building Saryn Prime and obtaining Excalibur Umbra.)

1 minute ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Wait, are you saying if I were to build a second Ivara, the Ivara would be able to have a different builds in her 3 mod tabs from the first one (6 total), but her bow has only 3 mod tabs universally among all Ivaras I've built?

yes.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Wait, are you saying if I were to build a second Ivara, the Ivara would be able to have a different builds in her 3 mod tabs from the first one (6 total), but her bow has only 3 mod tabs universally among all Ivaras I've built? If so I can understand OP's point better, and even agree. I just misunderstood, as I thought. I wouldn't really no since I've never done that tbh.

yup

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Wait, are you saying if I were to build a second Ivara, the Ivara would be able to have a different builds in her 3 mod tabs from the first one (6 total), but her bow has only 3 mod tabs universally among all Ivaras I've built? If so I can understand OP's point better, and even agree. I just misunderstood, as I thought.

Correct. The same exact Artemis bow (with the same forma polarities that you've placed on Artemis bow) will be universally shared with all Ivaras that you have. Same result for all other exalted weapon users.

Edited by BlindStalker
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Wait, are you saying if I were to build a second Ivara, the Ivara would be able to have a different builds in her 3 mod tabs from the first one (6 total), but her bow has only 3 mod tabs universally among all Ivara bows I've built? If so I can understand OP's point better, and even agree. I just misunderstood, as I thought. I wouldn't really know since I've never done that tbh.

yes, that is the case. I have 6 loadout for titania, but only 3 for the weapons she has. I looked at my 2 Ivaras and never noticed that was the case with her too.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rhekemi said:

You can still build for two different setups, you just can't use different weapons.

Incorrect, as per the other posts above. Didn't actually realize since my only example of two different Exalted weapons were on two different 'frames (Exalibur and Umbra are a bad example since they're not the same warframe, and Saryn doesn't have an exalted.)

i get what you mean. OP is saying that 2 different Titanias are sharing the same exalted weapon.

I don't even realize it until reading some of the replies since I don't have multiple primed frames myself.

The only frame I'd like a multiple copies of is Trinity, since her EV build differs so much from her regular balanced / Blessing build, and she doesn't have an exalted weapon.

I would prefer that the titania would lose their weapons altogether, having the opportunity to carry an archwing weapon while strengthening it. 

Now I have no idea why you need 2 different assemblies. This may be a problem with other frames, but obviously not Titania. 

2 hours ago, zhellon said:

Now I have no idea why you need 2 different assemblies. This may be a problem with other frames, but obviously not Titania

There are certain builds that lock you into only that build or a build very close to it because of all the forma polarities.  Because of this, you would need a second frame to create a newer build without messing up the first one.  

I did this very thing when I made my Second Ivara for Open World maps and the third one optimized for Concentrated Arrow.  

Before you ask, although Concentrated Arrow is a augment that only effects Artemis Bow, but depends on the mods on the frame for it's power and range.  

Il y a 9 heures, DatDarkOne a dit :

There are certain builds that lock you into only that build or a build very close to it because of all the forma polarities.  Because of this, you would need a second frame to create a newer build without messing up the first one.

No, I understand that you want to make 2 unique weapon builds. But I do not understand which builds you want to do, status or crit? Status or more damage? I just put in 4 forms and can do all 3 builds. By this and do not understand. Or do you need more than 3 builds? But it seems to me that a weapon cannot have so diverse assemblies. Just do not say that you are trying to build a melee. It's pointless as Titania. I tried to do it so many times.

10 hours ago, zhellon said:

No, I understand that you want to make 2 unique weapon builds. But I do not understand which builds you want to do, status or crit? Status or more damage? I just put in 4 forms and can do all 3 builds. By this and do not understand. Or do you need more than 3 builds? But it seems to me that a weapon cannot have so diverse assemblies. Just do not say that you are trying to build a melee. It's pointless as Titania. I tried to do it so many times.

In this instance of exalted weapons, the forma on the weapon doesn't really matter as much as the forma on the actual frame itself.  This is because the stats on the frame matter also for the exalted weapons.  Power strength being the more relevant one.  

For Titania it's a bit simpler at the moment, but in the case of something like Concentrated Arrow for Ivara both range and power strength matter.  

I hope this gives you a better idea of why someone would build multiples of the same frame.  😁 

il y a une heure, DatDarkOne a dit :

In this instance of exalted weapons, the forma on the weapon doesn't really matter as much as the forma on the actual frame itself.  This is because the stats on the frame matter also for the exalted weapons.  Power strength being the more relevant one.  

For Titania it's a bit simpler at the moment, but in the case of something like Concentrated Arrow for Ivara both range and power strength matter.  

I hope this gives you a better idea of why someone would build multiples of the same frame.  😁 

I understood your position. Although I would prefer the frame to provide a slot for a specific type of weapon instead of a sublime weapon.