Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Door will not open on corpus missions

(NSW)Kaizer

The door shows its green but will remain shut and even using Ordis to bypass systems will do nothing. This time it cost me and my team the life of the rescue target cause she was stuck on the other side of us while we were shut out. This is a very serious glitch that needs to be address because its been going on for months now, and in recent times becoming more frequent.

This just happened to me as well on Roche, Phobos while playing with a friend. Never experienced it in all the time I played Solo, so it seems to be a multiplayer bug. We opened a door, then went back for some resources and the alarms went off and were shut down before we got to the door to find it was locked, even while green. Had to abort the mission.

• 3 weeks later...

Encountered this bug twice today (both times on Roche, Phobos). The first time I was playing with someone who managed to make it past the door, so they were able to successfully extract. The second time I was playing solo and I was locked out and forced to abort.

Edit: One of the bugs was not on Roche but on another Corpus map. In both cases it was one of the large doors that got stuck, as shown below.

q2sPP3T.jpg

0NLbP1Z.jpg

Edited by (NSW)TROPtastic
Added images and clarification