Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Abilities gone

Rochsu

Since completing "The War Within" I have lost all abilities on all warframes, simply nothing happens when I push the button on the mouse or keyboard. Maybe this is a noob question since only MR9. It is not related to keybindings or any changes in hw or sw as everything worked perfectly before. Maybe I don't know how to use focus and transference correctly but I feel I have tried everything.

Pls help

Rochsu

Really would need help with this one please... I've now reinstalled the game but it didn't help. As additional info Rhino seems to have permanent ability 2 (iron skin), need to check if this persists throughout the warframes but changing the keybindings does not help. In addition I can no longer access the nightwave panel in my ship, doesn't prompt for the F key and doesn't work from any angle.

Cheers

Rochsu

So, warframes aren't stuck with one ability but changing them takes takes a long time and does not do anything I can see, meaning that  e.g. Rhino stomp does not happen when the key is pressed, nor other warframe actions.

Am I writing this to the right forum, meaning are also the game developers reading this?

Regards

Chris

About the abilities, it sounds like you're experiencing a lag. Maybe if you can provide more info or clarify things? 
Rhino's Iron Skin...what do you mean permanent? It's not duration based so it will stay on until it depletes. Read more info about the ability here
Nightwave Season 1 has ended and we're waiting for Season 2 but for the meantime, they removed Nightwave shop from the game.

Nighwave is gone. It will be back in some days.

Since my english is not good, I try to explain it in an understandable way. There is an option to change how to activate your skills. I had the same problem some days ago.
I've pressed the 2 for the second ability and nothing happend. Just check all Gameplay settings. I don't remember the name of it, maybe something like "Use Abilities on Selection"