Sign in to follow this  
(PS4)Pale_King

Control module distribution.

Question

Hi, newbie question here I'm afraid. I've been clearing out my first few planets and have just maxed-out my Excaliber and my Bo stick so am looking for my next warframe. I'he forged the three Rhino main components as those are available from the early boss on Venus but the Control Modules are seemingly available from Neptune, the Void and Europa. These are all destinations that seem a fair way further on in the game to be honest. Plenty of guides out there mention that Rhino is a good first frame to pick up but where are people getting their control modules from?  It seems that three quarters of the requirements are easy and early, while the other is much further on.

4 answers to this question

Ask someone to give you a taxi to a zone that drops them, no idea how open to this concept the peepz from the ps4 are but shouldn't be that hard to ask in recruiting chat. 

Cheers

31 minutes ago, (PS4)Pale_King said:

Control Modules are seemingly available from Neptune, the Void and Europa. These are all destinations that seem a fair way further on in the game

The earliest access point to the Void is via Phobos, and you can get to it even earlier than that
via the Archwing Quest or Maroo's weekly Ayatan treasure hunt (talk to her in her Bazaar on Mars).

I believe Bounties may also reward Control Modules.

But yes, a quick taxi to the Void is probably your best bet,
if your Clan (BTW join a Clan if you haven't yet) is worth anything you'll get someone willing to take you, no prob.

Cheers, I'll check that out. I've not got a clan yet as in just learning the games systems to be honest. Not sure how partying up works particularly.