Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Locking Targets

Necromonger2100

I have been rolling this around in my head and have finally came up with some words to explain it. Warframe, I think, requires a target lock system. I believe this because, although the acrobatics are cool, have little combat use. Have you ever tried to wall run and kill more than 3 enemies without a one shot weapon? It's nearly impossible for me and my friends who have been playing for quite a while. I am not suggesting replacing aim with target locking though. I think you should be able to press a key and it will "lock" onto an enemy. This just means that the screen follows him roughly still meaning you have to aim to hit the target. I was even thinking that you could have a red circle around his center mass and his overall health, armor, and shields. What do all of you think?

ehhhhhhh. i really don't want any sort of aim assistance. every game EVER that i've played that's had aim assistance, it just makes my bullets miss the target as i try to aim, and the game tries to aim for me, and my aim just ends up shaking all over the place. i get frustrated that the game is holding my hand too much, and i never play it again.

(exactly the story of how i will never even play console shooters when i'm away from home, i know those pieces of sh*t will try to aim for me and i'll just get frustrated with the game hampering me)

ehhhhhhh. i really don't want any sort of aim assistance. every game EVER that i've played that's had aim assistance, it just makes my bullets miss the target as i try to aim, and the game tries to aim for me, and my aim just ends up shaking all over the place. i get frustrated that the game is holding my hand too much, and i never play it again.

(exactly the story of how i will never even play console shooters when i'm away from home, i know those pieces of sh*t will try to aim for me and i'll just get frustrated with the game hampering me)

No, no I don't at all mean an aim assist I just mean it locks your screen over a enemy. It should in no way ever aim for you that is holding your hand, I agree.