Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You should be able to buy forma in the next Nightwave.

Caliboom

Would be rather convenient if you could use wolf creds to buy forma. For example, you can buy a bundle of 3 built forma with 60 creds, would be rather convenient and much better than building a single forma per day..

Edited by Caliboom

Not that it would affect anyone in any great way but I very much doubt 30 cred for 3 built forma will cut it. That's even cheaper than plat. If you want 3 built forma, and looking at the plat to cred relation in potatoes, I think you're looking at 100+ cred for that pack. Or 30+ cred for 1 forma...

And unlike potatoes, which are almost random, you can farm forma in a much easier way.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93
  • Like 4

The price of 3 forma is 35p

This is 175% the cost of a built potato

Hence, 75*1.75 = 131.25. This would peg a x3 forma bundle at 130 or 135 Wolf Cred.

Is forma not easy enough as it is?

Relics, Plat, Plague Star, Lua... adding this would:
1. Give more reason for people to complain not enough creds are rewarded
2. Completely devalue forma if the bundle is anything under 130 creds as @Datam4ss mentioned
3. At best it would end up being something like 1 for 50 creds

Crack a few relics, sell the garbage and just throw plat at it, that's what I do.

28 minutes ago, Test-995 said:

Or, reduce potato cost... heh.

Then they would just reduce the amount of Creds you get.
They priced it that way, because they wanted it to be that price. They don't want people to get more potatoes even easier...

1 hour ago, Caliboom said:

Would be rather convenient if you could use wolf creds to buy forma. For example, you can buy a bundle of 3 built forma with 60 creds, would be rather convenient and much better than building a single forma per day..

Thats not how the game economy works though.

Either farm them with relics or buy from the shop.

There's a reason it was only a reward once during WoSS (plus the Umbral stuff)

• Like 1

yeah, somehow i don't think DE are gonna make forma easier to get, not that it's really that hard to get anyway; it's the 24hr build time that's the problem.

besides, there will be a new currency with season 2, so you'll have to farm enough of that first before you can even worry about where to spend it.

I thought it was twice during the season that a forma 3 pack was awarded.  that seemed quite reasonable (well except that they then required applying 3 forma two or three times)

the NW is not meant to be a marketplace replacement - just an alert replacement, and I'm sure that would cut into their sales.  

Aura forma could be in there since they're not in the marketplace.  And I would like to see more umbral forma available than just the one per season - at the current  rate I'd have as many as I would like in say 6 or 7 years.

Also a univeral forma (universal excluding umbral polarity) should be in there as well.  Umbral forma is pure power creep and I can understand not making them generally available. Universal forma on the other hand is simply flexibility so you don't need to potentially farm multiple frames.  Obviously this could result in fewer overall forma's being sold, so perhaps it should be 150 wolf credits or 35 plat for a single uniforma

4 hours ago, Caliboom said:

Perhaps 60 wolf credits instead is better...But yeah, it's just kinda annoying having to build one forma per day, if you need to forma a weapon 6 times, you need to wait 6 days to do it..

Do you forma a weapon 6 times everyday? If not, you should have a healthy stockpile of forma from faithfully building one everyday! I think I'm up to 85... I only spend forma on special weapons/frames and for Nightwave challenges (I forma'd a Lanka last week 6-7 times)... and use it for the occasional crafting mat in recipes...

3 hours ago, (PS4)Dishinshoryuken said:

Didn't we get 6 Forma FREE in the wolf ladder to level 30?

As well as the free ones in the game and the random ones in relics, what reason is there needed another way to get these?

what ladder? what free forma?

8 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

yeah, somehow i don't think DE are gonna make forma easier to get, not that it's really that hard to get anyway; it's the 24hr build time that's the problem.

besides, there will be a new currency with season 2, so you'll have to farm enough of that first before you can even worry about where to spend it.

You get a fully built forma for each run of Plague Star if you put 8 mixers in. 

On 2019-05-22 at 10:20 AM, hackedraptor said:

what ladder? what free forma?

Nightwave is basically a ladder. You climb up as you do the things on each level.

Free forma comes from finding the rare containers in missions, doing the Antidotes on Earth Sabotage, relic runs, and other ways that pop up here and there.

There are a plenty of ways to get Forma...almost as many as Reactors

I would rather see DE add rare resources bundle (cryotic, mutagen,  tellurium ... etc.) to the offer list instead of forma. Forma build takes 24 hrs, but you can stockpile them in advance. Given DE just nerf our ability to farm rare resources by 50%, we need an additional (no platinum) way to acquire rare resources.