Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Violet_Xe

A Shot at Endgame Suggestions "Raid on Nightwatch Corps"

10 hours ago, Violet_Xe said:

Before I say anything, I want to clarify that this will be for experd players only. No  an attempt at creating an Endgame concept. I think I'm on the right track but eh it seems like it'll be a contraversial topic because "make it solo friendly" and "bullet sponge isn't difficulty" I want to explain two things.

had a nightmarish flashback at WoW raiding, very well thought and explained but I think the player base is not as dedicated as WoW one...

There's people complaining about nightwave ffs....I wish there was something in game like what you proposed, but I find it difficult to imagine without a big and violent player base change of mind.

1 hour ago, Qmiras said:

had a nightmarish flashback at WoW raiding, very well thought and explained but I think the player base is not as dedicated as WoW one...

There's people complaining about nightwave ffs....I wish there was something in game like what you proposed, but I find it difficult to imagine without a big and violent player base change of mind.

Yeah I can def see players getting mad that this content would be "too hard" but i wish DE would finally just for once buckle down and say no, were not nerfing this. You're too strong" Thought they would do that with the wolf but eh, nerf happened then he got void stalked.

of course for people lt hat don't know what they're doing this raid could take up to 2 hours right? but in no way shape or form are enemies so tanky that they actually are like WoW bosses which can take up to 40 min just to kill the end guy. I only meant by, hey WoW characters are broken af, lets make some tough enemies to fight that take time and teamwork. but there is a very loyal and dedicated raiding community... if they're still out there. Entire clans were built for the raids, so i imagine the same would occur again and there woluld be a vocal part to stand against nerfing stuff like this. right?

17 hours ago, Violet_Xe said:

Yeah I can def see players getting mad that this content would be "too hard" but i wish DE would finally just for once buckle down and say no, were not nerfing this. You're too strong" Thought they would do that with the wolf but eh, nerf happened then he got void stalked.

of course for people lt hat don't know what they're doing this raid could take up to 2 hours right? but in no way shape or form are enemies so tanky that they actually are like WoW bosses which can take up to 40 min just to kill the end guy. I only meant by, hey WoW characters are broken af, lets make some tough enemies to fight that take time and teamwork. but there is a very loyal and dedicated raiding community... if they're still out there. Entire clans were built for the raids, so i imagine the same would occur again and there woluld be a vocal part to stand against nerfing stuff like this. right?

Bosses in Warframe have 1 or zero mechanics...it will be nice to have fight in which you are watching 5timers and is difficult to coordinate....damn got chill from remembering Amber shaper un'sok...

I am an endgame endurance player and this is just brilliant. Please post this in feedback and hopefully it gains the traction it deserves. This is the best posted suggestion I've seen in years.

4 hours ago, Zilchy said:

I am an endgame endurance player and this is just brilliant. Please post this in feedback and hopefully it gains the traction it deserves. This is the best posted suggestion I've seen in years.

Thanks 🙂 glad to hear you like the idea. Although i'm kinda new to the forums, would I just copy paste everything into feedback? or is there some way to switch what category this conversation can be seen under?

Also does this stuff go into the feedback area by default? I put the concepts I create under general discussion because i'm not sure where else they should be, like fanzone? feedback? or other places?

That seems rather interesting and difficult, reminds me of raids in GW2, I like it.

12 hours ago, Violet_Xe said:

Thanks 🙂 glad to hear you like the idea. Although i'm kinda new to the forums, would I just copy paste everything into feedback? or is there some way to switch what category this conversation can be seen under?

Also does this stuff go into the feedback area by default? I put the concepts I create under general discussion because i'm not sure where else they should be, like fanzone? feedback? or other places?

I'd put it in feedback and fanzone as well to gain traction. 

On 2019-05-22 at 2:58 PM, Violet_Xe said:

Also this part here, I want to talk about this more, but after that i'm not gunna speak on it since i'm kinda derailing from the current topic. We do get a lot of new content and the game is evolving. I agree 100% but... is it really going in the way warframe should be going? DE reb said that they occasionally throw curve ball content. Lunaro, Archwing, Cinematic Quests, Prime Trails, Railjack, Open Worlds, they're all different concepts that DE threw at us without our knowing. They're great yeah, but in the end half baked Ideas they don't get around to polishing. The game is only half evolving. How many people play archwing on a daily basis compared to even invasion missions, which aren't usually on the top of player's priority list. Probably more would go to invasion.

Also I love pretty much all that DE has done, but I don't like the open world. i do't mind them being placed in, but for those of us who haven't farmed the standing for PoE or Orb Vallis because we just don't find open world content fun... we've sat her for 2 years with far less content than those who enjoy the other content. I'm a very patient person and i'm willing to wait for quite a long few years, and i'm happy with any content produced because it helps DE, but in the end I do need my slice of the pie eventually. We who have nothing else *fun* to do, have been dry for quite awhile. Even content creators are suffering now.

Anyways that's the end of this little derailed convo, I'm looking for feedback on the raid concept i've got to hopefully improve on the idea for the future. I don't want this to sound rude, but it's kinda hard to convey sympathy and understanding via text. If you're tired of hearing this stuff on the forums, the simply ignore it and don't read it 🙂 simple as that. But if you're angry that content creators are talking about it, I can't do anything about that, sorry 😞

Without us knowing? Like they have to tell us everything they do ahead of time? This is disturbing to me. We play the game because we like the game. Most of us are here til it gets to MR30 and end game can actually be a thing.If it can ever be end game in an MMO that constantly evolves. Raids I miss. I was disappointed they removed them but to be totally honest, it was broken. Farmed them both every night for a long time. Im hoping that since they moved from a format of endless missions that forced them into having to bring nerfs to balance for a set difficulty type mission that they can bring it back with better success.

19 minutes ago, ThumpumGood said:

Without us knowing? Like they have to tell us everything they do ahead of time? This is disturbing to me. We play the game because we like the game. Most of us are here til it gets to MR30 and end game can actually be a thing.If it can ever be end game in an MMO that constantly evolves. Raids I miss. I was disappointed they removed them but to be totally honest, it was broken. Farmed them both every night for a long time. Im hoping that since they moved from a format of endless missions that forced them into having to bring nerfs to balance for a set difficulty type mission that they can bring it back with better success.

Well it's nice to get info about this stuff ahead of time isn't it. Stuff like getting rid of raids, showing off archwing, introduction of lunaro, they all just kinda happened so quickly. We didn't get much of a reason why whatsoever. The reasoning behind why raids were removed was pretty much agreed by the majority of the community *I'm going to assume majority due to a certain forums post* as dumb and pointless.
Post can be seen in Rahetalius video called "Digital Extremes vs The Raid Community" on youtube. it was a pretty well received post. I can't find it myself though.

if they simply told us about lunaro beforehand like they did with rail jack then life would be much easier for them. They don't need to tell us everything beforehand but the thing i'm pointing at is, they do some random sudden things that make no sense, and for expansions if the curve ball doesn't go over well then that cool idea is forever half baked and ignored by the devs as well. it's an issue that plagues archwing, it's under developed, there's a lack of archwing missions, and it needed over 4 and probably 5 years for railjack to get it into a playable state? if they simply focused on our feedback of archwing earlier and buckled down, Archwing would be much more of a core componant and far more fun than it is now. We can't like the game if we can't get it to a likeable state. Yes surprise is nice. being suprised by new tile sets, warframes, and such is all good. But we need transparency and communication for massive drops like lunaro and archwing to succeed. it's easier if they show us this stuff before it hits the final stages. Lunaro was pretty much dropped the instant it was shown, no time for feedback or anything. it just dropped. people hated it and immediately ditched it.

Also broken? now that's something i wanna hear about. do you mean broken bug wise? or something else? I'm a bit tired atm so I kinda need a pointer in the right direction as to what you mean by broken. I'm assuming you meant something in this line of text but it's unclear what you mean.
" I'm hoping that since they moved from a format of endless missions that forced them into having to bring nerfs to balance for a set difficulty type mission that they can bring it back with better success."

Also I... I've never heard someone talk about MR 30 before. as in they're in it till 30 is hit. That really threw me for a loop 😄 but hey to each their own for what they consider the end of the game. I'd be interested in talking to you about the in depth reasons why you feel that MR 30 is the end of the line. but eh another time.