Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thoughts on more Syndicate weapons

I asked this question last year at Tennocon to the panel and to DESteve, and honestly Im going to ask them again this year and see of the response changes. Id like to hear other players thoughts on this. Id personally like to see a second round of weapons added to the Syndicates and to retire the first round, like Prime Weapons. 

Id also like to see weapons that the community regard as MR fodder get this treatment.

Thoughts?  What weapons would you like to see be in a potential round 2?

I don't think they'd need to be retired, it probably wouldn't be too cluttered to have two options per slot.

I'd like to see some variants for newer weapons that have gone forgotten. Because with the exception of the Boltace and Suda's weapons (Which were really only chosen out of necessity for keeping up a theme) every weapon they used is Pre-U13, which is a pretty long time ago now.

I'm all for more syndicate weapons.  As well as some touch-up on existing ones.

I don't see the benefit of retiring any though.  I mean, I see -who- it would benefit, but not how it would benefit the game as a whole.

Maybe it would be ok-ish if they were just vaulted for a while.  Then DE gets some syndicate buzz from unvaulting without making the weapons inaccessible to those who don't want to pay vastly inflated plat to stockpilers.