Zero-Chill

Daily standing limit didn't reset

I reached the limit in The Quills standing yesterday at about 4 or 6 pm then waited for the daily tribute which was about 2 am but the daily standing limit still hasn't reset yet, it's now 2 pm and the problem is still there. As far as I know the daily standing limit should reset upon receiving the daily tribute. I waited till I got the daily tribute so I can finally get the last amp part I need to not waste time of the following day waiting for it to be done so I can just start crafting the complete amp.

As far as I can tell, i've never had this issue. Over three years. Are you sure you are not mistaken ?

@dwqrf I'm pretty sure, I even waited at Quill Onkko waiting for it to reset checking every couple minutes around the time of the daily tribute then I was informed by some clanmate that it already reset so I went to take my daily tribute then went back to Cetus but it was still as it is.

What is your rank at the Quills ? How many standing do you have actually ?

I'm an Observer, the second rank, with 38,400 standing but I have intact sentient cores enough to get me to the next rank in which I can get the last part of my amp.

And you are sure that you didn't use your daily standing yesterday evening, after the reset ?

I'm pretty sure I didn't use it some hours before the daily tribute nor after cause if I did I wouldn't really need to post this anyway.

Yes, I understand. There is so little I can tell you about it. I didn't meet this problem, ever, and I have to suppose it's a human error before anything else.

You could do few things : Write a ticket to support, complain about it ; you should get an answer within days but they won't be able to make this day of today any better.

Or you could just not worry too much about it, and just wait until next reset, and if the problem isn't solved by then, yes, you will have to make a support ticket.

I am sorry I couldn't be of more help.

I allowed myself to check your profile, and it seems you still have 16k/16k standing left to the quills. Maybe it's only a UI bug ? Try converting some cores.

Wow, it actually worked thanks a lot. It's pretty hilarious though, I mean I tried it like right before I started this discussion and it didn't work.