Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Hostile Mergers [PC] [OVER].

[DE]Rebecca

1 hour ago, DerektheDestroyer said:

Dear DE, 

Thank you for breaking trading COMPLETELY!

Just make ur account secure, its not that difficult to do few clicks and add it. They havent broken anything.

Are there bonus points for reporting bugs? Because I might be a contender for Ropalolyst.... Seriously!!! Soooo many bugs and broken issues.... 7 runs and one crash to desktop, with an invisible boss, falling respawn loops, boss getting stuck in towers, or arena floor, or teleporting player 1300m on /unstuck and being unable to re-enter the arena...

57 minutes ago, CrossMind said:

For a ghost clan with only 1 member, Does it mean I have to get 20k point in single run to get gold?

That's what it sounds like. I just did another 4600 run on top of about 4100 run to get the Vandal weapons and my clan didn't get anything. Which means that you either have to do it all in ONE run, or the trophies are added after the event, or both. Sadly I think it's all in one run -- 20,000 would take hours as a solo clan member, and that reeks of a waste of time, even for a cool trophy.

3 hours ago, ldegroodt115 said:

I don't understand either. For Ghost clans, do we need 50% clan participation? Or 20,000 points? Both? How do we work together as clans? Does it have something to do with alliances? I'm the member of a 3 man clan and the only one active, but don't want to axe people for the same reason.

Really wish this was worded better.

you only need the total amount of points. Either one person can earn it for the entire clan or it can be split across multiple people. a person's highest run are the only points that will count for said person though.

25 minutes ago, Fire2box said:

you only need the total amount of points. Either one person can earn it for the entire clan or it can be split across multiple people. a person's highest run are the only points that will count for said person though.

Yeah I read the post with clearer eyes and pieced that together. It's a shame that one person can't rack up multiple points -- only their best run counts, so solo clans can't get gold, and would be extremely lucky to get terracotta -- in 2-4 hours. Imo for those of us with no interest in having clanmates or inactive clanmates it sucks that we can't add this exclusive trophy to our hall of honor because of the way it's scored. I wouldn't mind doing multiple runs to get enough points, the game mode isn't bad. I guess doing it like this is one way to push "clan participation"?

7 minutes ago, ldegroodt115 said:

Yeah I read the post with clearer eyes and pieced that together. It's a shame that one person can't rack up multiple points -- only their best run counts, so solo clans can't get gold, and would be extremely lucky to get terracotta -- in 2-4 hours. Imo for those of us with no interest in having clanmates or inactive clanmates it sucks that we can't add this exclusive trophy to our hall of honor because of the way it's scored. I wouldn't mind doing multiple runs to get enough points, the game mode isn't bad. I guess doing it like this is one way to push "clan participation"?

I wish there is something like this

in full squad (of 4),

If you are only 1 member of "abab" clan in that squad: 25% of total point in that run/round counts toward your clan score

If 2 members of "abab" clan in that squad: 50% of total point in that run/round counts toward your clan score.

If 3 members of "abab" clan in that squad: 75% of total point in that run/round counts toward your clan score.

If 4 members of "abab" clan in that squad: 100% of total point in that run/round counts toward your clan score.

But one can run multiple times to contribute point toward  clan score.

Nice shiney new update but the game is STILL BROKEN !!  Can't get through doors - switching in and out of operator sticks badly - constatnt syncing issues abound - making changes to item mods / appearance / attachments too many times or for a long duration causes the game to desync and crash and on and on.

BUT we have shiney new stuff that's broken.

AND FYI - the new game mode is not very self-explanatory and the intstructions in this post are vague -- awesome communication there DE. Relying once again on the community to explain WTF you offer up.

7 hours ago, DerektheDestroyer said:

Dear DE, 

Thank you for breaking trading COMPLETELY!

Nah.....I kinda alike it...makes those pesky people that wanna run with accounts thats not theres or multiple accounts to push up prices on goods in the plat world. I do believe this will have a effect on people that are selling rivens, mods, or arcanes at astronomical prices As they have multiple accounts im sure...then im all for the 2 factor. I see it as a way to lower the overall prices..... Very good for beginners, as well as, people that are veterans that dont wanna give up a arm and leg to get a nice riven or arcane to try on there warframe/weapon.

6 hours ago, MulticolourkomodoDragon said:

I don't mind the idea but like

Active ghost clan? I dunno about you and every other one, but 7/10 clan members of mine have had about 200+ days since last log on.

gives you pizza and clears your schedule for 2 hours...you can do it slugger crank that out like solja boi….

Why the heck you made Seeding Step Ephemera Blueprint, that you need only one in a lifetime, drop chance 5%, while at the same time Aura forma, that you need 40 (41 soon), only 4.5%?

You know, with all this Aura/Umbra formas and Euphemeras, that you either need to w8 10 weeks for, or grind until your butt will become squre-shaped because of spending you life in chair, Warframe is taking the worst parts from Koreans grind-based mmorpgs

Archived