[DE]Rebecca

Operation: Hostile Mergers [PC] [OVER].

Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, Daiwulf said:

Expecting a single player from a solo ghost clan to earn 8k points for a simple Teracotta statue is too much, and 20k for gold means literally hours of uninterrupted play. I got 4000 points in 40 minutes with a full squad = ~100 points/min. 

Uh you must have been in a bad group we got past 4k in about 20 min.  But there is a randomness to it. Although getting 10k in 1 hour is achievable...if you have 4 decked out people with weapons that can damage thigns once they get to high level. we got to 1 hour mark and i was only one damaging anything and i couldn't kill them fast enough if they spawned Right on the objective. So its doable. I dont like things hand fed to me. I like to work for them. But I get the rest of your points being in a Ghost clan by yourself sucks 😞 but yeah to get 20k would take 3+ hours time people dont have. Perhaps warning ahead of time be nice too let people that are in your situation where you only one active to find other means.

Edited by ttylerrocks4u

I'm in a dead clan with about 30+ members, how do i gain control of the clan so i can kick everyone and run the clan myself so i can remodel and recruit new people.

There was an update that was supposed to relinquish power from the guild master for inactivity and give it to the most senior & regular clanmate which is me...but nothing changed.

I am the only member of my clan. Does that mean that I must get 20000 points alone, if I want the gold trophy for my clan?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Hyperkid00 said:

I am the only member of my clan. Does that mean that I must get 20000 points alone, if I want the gold trophy for my clan?

yes

34 minutes ago, Hyperkid00 said:

you can do it in a pub group, but people going that high would likely want the slot for another clan member. 

‘Solo clans can bring in more firepower by working together’? 

What does this mean? Will other solo clans boost our score?

Can you lot give us the option to downgrade a ghost clan into a strict solo clan and then cut costs of things by say a quater? Or do we continue with the "screw the solo-player" format?

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 6

I would also like to request a solo only clan downgrade. 20k for a solo ghost clan is rather excessive for people who don't have a regular group.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

how i can know, how much clan points collected?

Edited by Godly
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Godly said:

how i can know, how much clan points collected?

From the menu while you're in your orbiter, Profile > Leaderboards > Operation: Hostile ... > Ranking, Clan

Posted (edited)

That was... rough but satisfying. My only clanmate and I just got a bit over 10k each during the event (Should get us a 20k golden trophy). Enemies were 160/170+ at the end with just 2 of us. The damage reduction on the Demolysts was nuts! Be sure to learn their spawn locations. It helps a lot.

The Children of Aldebaran made it! We definitely need to start re-filling our ranks :}

Edited by Anarbitrio

When this event is over, when will I have the opportunity to get Wisp and the two Vandals again?

14 minutes ago, ama_kusa_ said:

When this event is over, when will I have the opportunity to get Wisp and the two Vandals again?

I think you'll always be able to get Wisp

so overall, i REALLY like the game mode...but i really wish it scaled properly based on the amount of players....4 consoles per round in solo is crazy long....4 rounds takes me 20 mins 😐 i spend MOST of that time between consoles looking for an amalgam that drops the key.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, (PS4)Hemolytica said:

It likely means via alliances, but that would probably also mean you need to be IN an alliance BEFORE it began/begins.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb ama_kusa_:

If Spectra and Glaxion Vandal Event appears so often like the Opticor Vandal event does then yes, and you can do wisp anytime, Ropalolyst wont leave.

Posted (edited)

I was happy to see that the new "mode" was Corpus in closed environnement because I could bring my Mag Prime, then I realized that the most efficient way was to solo to get the glaxion, and then got "drained" after an energy drain and a shield drain (round 6) and started dying/loosing points....

and oh yes also nullifier cripple squishy frames relying on frame powers and bombers seems not even slowed by Magn Magnetize power

Sooooo it's another game mode / reward made easier for Inaros ? I really like the Anubis helmet, but I'm just a bit bored to cheese or #tryhard every single new "high lvl" content is released.

--> Inaros is not affected by shield drain, don't rely much on energy / power (use 1 from time to time, but "rage mod" is enough to get enough energy), have self HP regen so is not really affected by health drain, is tanky so "increased ennemies damages" is not an issue, his 1st is OK as CC power, and he has no damage powers but who cares when NPCs are immune or the like....

OK a tanky frame is the appropriate for "endurance", but it's becoming tedious seriously.

Edited by MonsterOfMyOwn

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, (PS4)Hemolytica said:

no all it means is you can do it in public groups or with people from other clans, it's just easier in a group. Only your personal score will be reflected in your clan. 

Edited by Fire2box

Am 23.5.2019 um 08:34 schrieb moxidize:

wJIXlPD.png

🙏 Believe in yourself, tenno. And if you cannot, then ascend above what you believe. 🙏

(Or at the very least, get carried like me)

Mind sharing your team setup with us? ^_^

Posted (edited)

Just leaving this here for all solo clan players. You can do it!

Edited by ShadowBr0ker

14 hours ago, (PS4)Hemolytica said:

More like "if you're solo, #*!% you, git gud and find other good solo Ghost clans to work with".

That was what I intended to do anyways.

• Upvote 2