Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Hostile Mergers [PC] [OVER].

[DE]Rebecca

The problem with event is "the lone wolf clan" all members leave the game and the dojo is a place to get resources, trading or simply to have your own dojo (my case)

My best personal score is 8533 playing solo. I tried 5 times in a public match without success.

Participation reward. Nothing else. 5 member in a ghost clan get 4k score - clan gets gold. Solo ghost clans will grind 20k for the same results. Reward is the same.

Value of gold between different clans will be completely different. Nobody cares.

Gold i just a medal for participating and playing the game as DE intended.

Good thing it is just an irrelevant trinket and some clan reputation.

Solo clans and inactive clans can ignore this event.

Treating clans like this has been going on for so long that it stopped being frustrating. It just irrelevant now.

@[DE]Rebecca

You seriously need to address the contribution difference for solo Ghost clans versus minimum capacity clans of higher tiers.

Solo Ghost = 1/10 = Minimum players require 10 times the participation of the 'full' capacity to meet score.

Minimum Shadow = 10/30 = Minimum players only need 3 times the participation of 'full'

Minimum Storm = 30/100 = Minimum players only need 31/3 times the participation of 'full'

Minimum Mountain = 100/300 = Minimum players only need 3 times the participation of 'full'

Minimum Moon = 300/1000 = Minimum players only need 31/3 times the participation of 'full'

One of these things is NOT like the others. Minimum-participation (solo) Ghost clans are overburdened compared to all other tiers.

10 hours ago, BrunoRX3K said:

The problem with event is "the lone wolf clan" all members leave the game and the dojo is a place to get resources, trading or simply to have your own dojo (my case)

My best personal score is 8533 playing solo. I tried 5 times in a public match without success.

just ask for a long endurance run in the chat and use a durable frame. 16/17 rounds perfectly done will get about 12k points for at least bronze in a ghost clan. by then, the enemies are around lvl200 and the going will get tougher... so reaching 20k might be a bit too hard for one-man-clans.

ofc, you should have think of that when deciding on this one-man-clan, for this isn't the first operation with this kind of point-calculation. at least, this isn't bound to any usable rewards like some operations in the past.

On 2019-05-23 at 2:42 PM, Daiwulf said:

Expecting a single player from a solo ghost clan to earn 8k points for a simple Teracotta statue is too much, and 20k for gold means literally hours of uninterrupted play. I got 4000 points in 40 minutes with a full squad = ~100 points/min. Teracotta would need ~80min (you already removed nightwave 60min missions due to raging players feedback) and gold would need ~3h 20min. Staying in a single mission for 3 hours with a high risk of host migration crashes is completely insane, not to say that warframe tells you in chat "you've been playing for 1 hour, take a break". I wouldn't mind having to play a TOTAL OF 3 HOURS for the trophy split into 30 min matches.

Fix: Have clan operations points cummulative TOTAL, not sum of personal bests.

Fix 2: A dynamic system where the required points for a given clan be based on ammount of ACTIVE MEMBERS WITHIN 30 DAYS of operation launch (not a guesstimate of 50% active players), so if you're in a solo ghost clan you would need 1*(base points) for a teracotta trophy; a ghost clan with 8 out of 10 active members would need 8*(base points); a moon clan with 763 out of 975 active members would need 763*(base points). And a base point parameter for this event would be ~4000 points, so if you got the weapons, you would get the teracotta trophy, and ~10000 points for gold.

TL;DR: make operation points cummulative, not sum of personal bests / or make the point requirement proportional to the number of active players a clan has (each active player in a clan contributes X points towards the minimum clan goal).

I mean from what i've heard/tried you get more points for doing all 4 at once than 1 at a time. Some of my clannies in RotV say they got their 20k+ in like 30-45 minutes so try holding the keys and doing all 4 at once. Also pick up extra keys that are dropped as they despawn after the round is over and if each member holds and extra key you can immediately restart all of the nodes which streamlines things. 

Other than some bugs and existing host migration issues, the new game mode is a great addition.

The current trophy point system, however, is one way to disappoint "solo" clans like mine that accept casual players who are not as active. Making trophies fundamentally unattainable by solo clans promotes a "get X quota" or get kicked environment. Even though the trophies are only cosmetic, having a terracotta or an empty spot among our other shiny gold ones leaves a scar. We are spending the same amount of time and effort participating in this event, why should we be rewarded with less? Rewards to promote active players within clans should be set apart from existing ones. Yet at the same time, exclusive rewards such as the ignis wraith research can divide clans into castes, important enough for incoming recruits to decline joining your clan, and for players to leave your clan (to get the weapon).

I am not willing to kick my clanmates to recruit new ones just because they don't hit some quota that DE recommends. We built this ghost clan and dojo together from the ground up.

I am not willing to leave my current clan, because I have invested in it.

I don't see myself doing an 8k or 20k point run, but i'll probably attempt a 20k one and hope i don't run into more bugs or disconnections. Because let's be honest, no one likes a terracotta trophy. They are such an eyesore.

FYI, if you lag in this event and your score doesn't update, you will be credited with whatever is shown on screen.  It does NOT synch up with the rest of your team, so I didn't get the credit for endurance 4k.

Nice I came to event to fill 20k a record, but here I filled 9.5k because the demolist has 2 million health and he is healing to horror
And I saw Toxic Excimus without weaknesses, he can't dead. 
14-18 round in the event's all corpus so powerful and cant dead too.

Demost soo strong and can't dead.

I in despair.

On 2019-05-23 at 11:23 AM, EdinburghKev said:

Hi, I am part of a clan but the other memebers are not really very active. Will I be able to earn both Vandal weapons from the Hostile Mergers event playing solo or with matchmaking? I've not been able to log on since the update but will play later, I really don't want to miss out on the weapons.

Yeah, I did it with matchmaking

Not only that, it seems very random killing the Demolist, even with the 'immune to frame powers' the Demolist dies with Ivaras arrows, BUT at other times even if i have a boost in my favour, NOTHING i throw at the Demolist seems to make the slightest damage...what gives?

23 hours ago, TheLexiConArtist said:

@[DE]Rebecca

You seriously need to address the contribution difference for solo Ghost clans versus minimum capacity clans of higher tiers.

Solo Ghost = 1/10 = Minimum players require 10 times the participation of the 'full' capacity to meet score.

Minimum Shadow = 10/30 = Minimum players only need 3 times the participation of 'full'

Minimum Storm = 30/100 = Minimum players only need 31/3 times the participation of 'full'

Minimum Mountain = 100/300 = Minimum players only need 3 times the participation of 'full'

Minimum Moon = 300/1000 = Minimum players only need 31/3 times the participation of 'full'

One of these things is NOT like the others. Minimum-participation (solo) Ghost clans are overburdened compared to all other tiers.

I also want them to realize that clans have LOTS of inactive members that some of us don't really want to kick (we aren't aching for slots and if they do come back, I want them to come back to their clan). I'm not actually solo clan owner, but I I am effectively (I have 2 other members that have been inactive for ~70-200 days). So if they take this feedback for the next clan event, I hope they add some sort of inactivity clause -- say a clan needs 5000 points for a trophy (or another reasonable goal), and our clan has 5 people but 3 haven't been on for about a month+. As the clan roster is locked for the event, it gets scaled down to 2000 points needed because effectively, we only have 2 active members. It's still the same amount of work for each person.

Alternatively and more easily, just let us run the same mission more than one time to rack up points rather than having it be our personal best, so one person can more than once.

1 hour ago, Jack_1990 said:

Now in top 200K O_O

I just saw that, omg I would be really happy if just I managed to hit 20k for my solo clan... I never did get into the insane endurance building in this game never bothered with rivens or all the new arcanes but those trophies are just teasing the completionist  in me 😕

No Event Score on profile
without event score, this is not like a event, also i cant help players on my clan who dont make the event

and also, need a scrollbar on the Leaderboard, this is the 2 way to know who is participating
theres no way for a Warlord manage this event appropriately in 100/300/1000 dojo clan

@[DE]Rebecca

This needs to be fixed urgently before the event expire, please!

On 2019-05-22 at 4:53 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Clan scores are determined by the Total (Sum) of each participating clan member's single best run!

I really don't like how solo clans are being punished here. You need to get the full 20k points for top tier whereas a 4-member clan (both count as Ghost) only need to do a 5k run and they're sorted.

Hey DE, let me just slide back in to say the Demolyst Moa is horribly unbalanced.

I mean, sure, we can work around the other three immunity layers of cherry-picked complete immunity, Nulli-bubble pulses and absurdly diminished returns on effect durations.

But who the hell thought that letting the damn thing heal itself, gain EVEN MORE tankiness, and COMPLETE IMMUNITY TO EVERYTHING was comparable to any challenge posed by the others?

If you're gonna turn something essentially into a DPS race before unit A gets to target point B, then you probably shouldn't undo and then impede the player's efforts to wear that unit down... Unless it's already 10 times easier than its counterparts to make up for the unavoidable extra beef.

Quick question related to:
Clan Information:
Clan scores are determined by the Total (Sum) of each participating clan member's single best run! We will have Clan Leaderboards! These leaderboards do not include scores from members that joined after the Operation started.

Does this mean that inviting a friend to my clan during this operation will not result in their score in this event being attributed to my clan, even after running the node again?

So how does the trophy attribution work? Only one member in the entire clan seem to receive one (basically every single trophy we had was sent by inbox and the one receiving it is the only one that can build it)

Archived