Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Hostile Mergers [PC] [OVER].

[DE]Rebecca

8 minutes ago, Meri_ said:

So how does the trophy attribution work? Only one member in the entire clan seem to receive one (basically every single trophy we had was sent by inbox and the one receiving it is the only one that can build it)

The Founder or the dojo owner receive the notification about the statue, but i think anyone with permision can build the statue

Just now, --Blame-- said:

The Founder or the dojo owner receive the notification about the statue, but i think anyone with permision can build the statue

Our clan that is shadow got a score of 48k (so far), seem like we can't build the statue until the one that received it actually place it (and it can be anyone with all perm it seem, as 2 different member got them and were not founder,)

On 2019-05-24 at 4:23 PM, TheLexiConArtist said:

@[DE]Rebecca

You seriously need to address the contribution difference for solo Ghost clans versus minimum capacity clans of higher tiers.

Solo Ghost = 1/10 = Minimum players require 10 times the participation of the 'full' capacity to meet score.

Minimum Shadow = 10/30 = Minimum players only need 3 times the participation of 'full'

Minimum Storm = 30/100 = Minimum players only need 31/3 times the participation of 'full'

Minimum Mountain = 100/300 = Minimum players only need 3 times the participation of 'full'

Minimum Moon = 300/1000 = Minimum players only need 31/3 times the participation of 'full'

One of these things is NOT like the others. Minimum-participation (solo) Ghost clans are overburdened compared to all other tiers.

This is supose to be a clan challenge, not a single player event. If you room a solo clan, you have to play like 10 players, looks fair.  lol

1 minute ago, --Blame-- said:

This is supose to be a clan challenge, not a single player event. If you room a solo clan, you have to play like 10 players, looks fair.  lol

The game provides the possibility of a solo clan. We invest in our dojo, so we won't just jump ship, and we can't bring the trophy back even if we did.

DE states the intended balance point is half the clan contributing, this means that the amount that needs to be made up for lack of clanmates is half of the quoted ratios. Turns out I have no issues whatsoever pushing 1.5 or even 2 times the 'intended' contributions, but this discrepancy means they're asking for 5.

You don't see a glaring difference in tasking us solo Ghosts to get 20k in one run where ten Shadow clannies only have to get 6k in one run to qualify? The equivalent contribution workload is a Shadow clan with only 3 or 4 members. Literally having fewer contributing members than the 'balance point' for the previous tier.

Clan tiers need to be balanced so that these arbitrary event breakpoints are more reasonable. A base 4 system would work well, considering that's our squad size, which would go from our current tiers of 10/30/100/300/1000 to tiers of 4/16/64/256/1024. Uniform distribution, so in a clan event the minimum players for a given tier have to contribute 4 times over a tier at full capacity.

4 minutes ago, TheLexiConArtist said:

The game provides the possibility of a solo clan. We invest in our dojo, so we won't just jump ship, and we can't bring the trophy back even if we did.

Yes the game provite the possiblity for you have a dojo with 10 slot but dont fill any. Btw clans mean group, solo "clan" it's an aberration: there is no one-person group. There is a gigantic difference of a clan of 10 players and 1 player thats own a dojo. If you are inactive and so wanted to found a new clan ( instead of joining a clan and being removed for inactivity ) and leave it empty, there is nothing that can be done.

so, this "Solo Ghost = 1/10 = Minimum players require 10 times the participation of the 'full' capacity to meet score." does not convince anyone, Its hell easy to recruit 9 good guys, and also Rebecca already say on the devstream for clans be ready for the event.

This type of complaint only makes noise to the real problems that deserve attention of the company.

1 hour ago, Meri_ said:

Our clan that is shadow got a score of 48k (so far), seem like we can't build the statue until the one that received it actually place it (and it can be anyone with all perm it seem, as 2 different member got them and were not founder,)

If your warlord is like 1 year inactive you can claim his dojo for you. Try send a ticket.

1 hour ago, --Blame-- said:

Yes the game provite the possiblity for you have a dojo with 10 slot but dont fill any. Btw clans mean group, solo "clan" it's an aberration: there is no one-person group. There is a gigantic difference of a clan of 10 players and 1 player thats own a dojo. If you are inactive and so wanted to found a new clan ( instead of joining a clan and being removed for inactivity ) and leave it empty, there is nothing that can be done.

so, this "Solo Ghost = 1/10 = Minimum players require 10 times the participation of the 'full' capacity to meet score." does not convince anyone, Its hell easy to recruit 9 good guys, and also Rebecca already say on the devstream for clans be ready for the event.

This type of complaint only makes noise to the real problems that deserve attention of the company.

Apparently I can explain the problem to you, but I can't understand it for you.

There is an objectively higher burden of contribution on Ghost clans because of the min/max capacity ratio being far higher than all other tiers in the game.

This makes it unreasonably more difficult to attain scoring thresholds even when putting in the 'extra work', because you have to put in three times more extra work.

There are many Ghost clans that no longer have several active players, if they ever did in the first place. The remaining players (or only player) have put in the time and effort to build and maintain that Clan Dojo. So who the hell are you to say those people aren't allowed to experience a fair and equal challenge?

The game is designed to make a clan mandatory for content. Players who chose to have their own shouldn't be insulted by under-quality trophies when they're putting in more work than you have to care about.

Besides, I'm sure those '9 guys' wouldn't be too thrilled about joining my clan to push up my score and get kicked right afterwards for their trouble. I shouldn't need to break the game to get to the goal myself.

54 minutes ago, TheLexiConArtist said:

There are many Ghost clans that no longer have several active players, if they ever did in the first place. The remaining players (or only player) have put in the time and effort to build and maintain that Clan Dojo.

Is so simple, if your clan is empty, enlist and you will be able to make the event, you dont need to make it solo.
If you cant purge the offline players, make your own dojo and recruit. Solve!

54 minutes ago, TheLexiConArtist said:

Besides, I'm sure those '9 guys' wouldn't be too thrilled about joining my clan to push up my score and get kicked right afterwards for their trouble. I shouldn't need to break the game to get to the goal myself.

If i am thrilled, why you cant find people who wants to join your dojo and think like you man? Dont be so negative.

The only thing I can agree with you is that the clans need to review the categories of players, I think it would be healthy a Tier of 60 players and 600 players.

By the way things go, I see that the players are isolating themselves in small groups and disappearing. The community is so unfriendly that they repudiated Nightwave's mission "play a mission with a friend or fellow clan". Warframe without community and people to cooperate does not hold. One of the things that made Jordas' Law of Retribution and Verdict so dear was that it involved so many players cooperating with each other.

I have no intention of offending you, or anyone who likes to be in a ghost clan, but I do not like the idea of 1-player ghost clans. I respect you, but I do not have to agree with you and respect that idea.

I say this because I have already founded 4 clans with my resources, and it is extremely easy and cheap to do things in a clan solo than in a Clan Storm, Mountain or Moon .... Even events. (Now that you asked who I was, there is, I manage 4 clans almost alone, Blame, nice to meet you! So this talk of your effort does not convince me).

I've been recruiting players for 2 weeks for my clans, put text beacon inside the dojo, talk with my leaders, cleaned members offline and reduced the tier of 3 of my 4 clans to make this event possible for my clans. And the best, I'm not from the North American server, my server does not have half the player base in the NA, which makes re-recruiting much more difficult.

And again I make an appeal
Leaderboard needs a scroll bar, 
there is no way to see the score of all clan players, only the top 20
• Also this event is not showing up in the event summary in the players profile, which does not make it an event but rather a "tactical alert" with a trophy for dojo, need fix.

Il y a 5 heures, --Blame-- a dit :

Also this event is not showing up in the event summary in the players profile, which does not make it an event but rather a "tactical alert" with a trophy for dojo, need fix.

Thank you for pointing this out!

Oh my gosh you guys should be ashamed of this event overall. I'm sorry, I know every release has some bugs. But. Wow. An invisible multi-part boss who also turns you invisible is a little much. And the clan invasion thing or whatever that is breaks my game entirely. Goes to a glitched up screen and locks the game up. Makes me force close and restart.

Is the leaderboard score for clan supposed to update right away or is it an hourly thing? Because right now my clan have 61k in score and it consider us at having 48k point still.

Spoiler

zrLj1Kk.png

bt1oFXR.png

Dear Devs,

might be I am overreacting (surely I am) and just falling for some mild public outrage and conspiracies. But... I love your game, but really hate some of its parts (excluding fact of absolute lack of endgame. Tridolons are a joke).

So - What is the point of the leaderboard in this event? So that we know who has most patience to sit for hours in this mode? How can abilities be overlooked?

For me, the excitement of some group activity faded a little after seeing those 200k scores. I was playing this mode just for the leaderboard. Rewards are garbage as usual and that is an old and painful problem this game has. You need to do a total rework of this. Just make some MR scalable drop chance multi-purpose drop: tokens/currency/toenails that can be used to upgrade relics, exchanged for endo, used to upgrade mission starting level, buy built forma, catalysts etc etc. Implement something from Diablo III like Greater Rifts.

Leaderboards are a very fun and interesting way to interact with friends and clanmates by competing with each other, but not when it is totally dominated by one or two frames. Just like once again - invisible frames in survivals or interceptions. You know they are overpowered cus for a very long time you ban and then unban people running those frames for "suspicious activities". And after reaching 2mil points in this event no one wants to push that score any further - they say "what is the point?".

We have ~40 frames and over 300 weapons. Make us use them or make leaderboards filterable by frames (Just make god damn leaderboards useful). I like the way Arbitrations do it. But... Do you know what Host migration is? Do you know how old Host Migration problem is?

And why the hell leaderboards reset every week? They are useless this way. Leave some of them as All-Time Best with a full or at least a lot larger list of participants and more details as what frames was used and so on. They are soooo underdeveloped.

Kudos to high scorers. I think this being exploitation of some sort, but considering how old it is, it is already a feature I guess.

Sorry for the salty random rambling and broken English. This is my first clan event and excitement playing and competing with clan was something I forgot in this game for almost half a year. As a player, I was born after the mythical Raids.

God, I am too old for this... But was fun to try at leat.

So as one of the only active players in a player clan I guess I am screwed, happy to see that DE continues to be completely oblivious to the reality of their own product versus their "dream reality" that causes them to make some of these odd decisions.

So by myself I need to make it to 20,000 points in a single run, excuse me?!  DE did you really try hard to think about this or did you just shove it out of the door like a lot of your half baked ideas?  I mean really this would have taken all of 5 minutes or less to look at your game's ACTIVE clan player count and see that this was simply not possible for the vast majority of clan players.  There's out of touch and then there's DE.

DE please, I beg of you to understand. No one wants to play any mission for more than an hour at a time. The plaguestar method was fine, I could build up the materials for the trophy solo over the run of the event. I cannot solo run to get up to 20,000. I can't even run up to 8,000 solo. It took two hours to get to 6,500, Where enemies were scaling into 110 and the Amalgam demolysts do not die because their minimum shield recoup is more than half a clip of my Catchmoon.

I cannot even imagine running this up to 20,000 in a single run. It's not possible. Even if I could gather 4 other solo-clan players with perfect gear and perfect play, I still don't think any of them are going to sit in a mission for FOUR GOD DAMN HOURS. Even if they were, I know the net code wouldn't support it. Out of 2 runs I've tried to organize they have UNERRINGLY resulted in a random lag spike for someone resulting in a host migration and everyone being placed in their own single games. Once at the beginning, once at the 4,300 mark.

Not everyone will get Gold, and that's okay!

No. "No Solo-clans will get Gold, If you're lucky you can get a terracotta. Deal with it."
That's all this says.

The new game mode, is very fun for team players. 

For solo players, it is an extremely frustrating garbage, with the enemies that are damn tanky after a while, can knock you down non-stop, does huge damage.

Not to forget the nullis thrown into the pile of garbage.

And the cherry on the cake are the demolysts, tanky mobs that can knock you down, has nulli energy bursts, and they rush the conduit and just blow up, 

Good and fun for team play, absolute obnoxious nonsensical garbage for solo players. 

11 hours ago, CureZen said:

DE please, I beg of you to understand. No one wants to play any mission for more than an hour at a time. The plaguestar method was fine, I could build up the materials for the trophy solo over the run of the event. I cannot solo run to get up to 20,000. I can't even run up to 8,000 solo. It took two hours to get to 6,500, Where enemies were scaling into 110 and the Amalgam demolysts do not die because their minimum shield recoup is more than half a clip of my Catchmoon.

I cannot even imagine running this up to 20,000 in a single run. It's not possible. Even if I could gather 4 other solo-clan players with perfect gear and perfect play, I still don't think any of them are going to sit in a mission for FOUR GOD DAMN HOURS. Even if they were, I know the net code wouldn't support it. Out of 2 runs I've tried to organize they have UNERRINGLY resulted in a random lag spike for someone resulting in a host migration and everyone being placed in their own single games. Once at the beginning, once at the 4,300 mark.

No. "No Solo-clans will get Gold, If you're lucky you can get a terracotta. Deal with it."
That's all this says.

With some of the recent changes and new game modes , I think I can say that unfortunately, DE doesn't give a monkeys for solo players anymore, they're ONLY interested in multiplayer mobs and ever extended hours of non stop gameplay, REMOVE THE 1 HOUR HEALTH WARNING! because to be honest DE, it's HIGHLY HYPOCRITICAL when you, yourselves, are asking players to play for hours on end without a break in order to gain rewards.

В 26.05.2019 в 12:54, --Blame-- сказал:

Dont ever hire that guy as you lawyer or a judge, theres some fing sick definition of "fair" right there.

Цитата

With some of the recent changes and new game modes , I think I can say that unfortunately, DE doesn't give a monkeys for solo players anymore, they're ONLY interested in multiplayer mobs and ever extended hours of non stop gameplay, REMOVE THE 1 HOUR HEALTH WARNING! because to be honest DE, it's HIGHLY HYPOCRITICAL when you, yourselves, are asking players to play for hours on end without a break in order to gain rewards.

This always made me laugh as well.

You put a 1 hour warning when i sit there in the trade chat watching netflix, then you expect me to run 4 hours of lv 50 to 150+ lv mission just for giggles.

Such hypocrisy. Much wow.

So, having now achieved my 20k, let me just add in a friendly reminder.

Those trophies, INDIVIDUALLY, are EACH worth an amount of Clan Rank Affinity.

Yes. You do in fact have to get Gold to keep your clan in top form.

Not everyone will get gold - and that's okay!

Nope. Turns out it's not okay at all!

Spoiler

unknown.png?width=722&height=444

@-Temp0-
This is a print from a Ghost Clan
It is very easy to get gold trophy with a 10 member clan
see the date of the messages and the time taken between each trophy message

And I still have to read people complaining about having clan solo, while clans mountains and moon need to make a gigantic effort to mobilize a mass of players. 
and the higher the clan's tier, more difficult becomes to join many veteran players on the same dojo.
(
In addition to the ego clash, it is easier to fill a dojo with newbies, which is the largest amount of active players in the game)

now, if you think it's easier to fill a clan of 300 players or 1000 players, instead of a CLAN OF 10 PLAYERS...

If a warlord can not recruit 10 players,
he does not have the right to complain as he did, people will leave his clan and will not make the event, only if he recruit players and give no attention to them, as was the case with the boy above.

Most of these solo clans are inherited by players who are not interested or do not know how to rule a clan, that's the real problem where the DE could help. 
And do not keep complaining that the event is too difficult because you are alone in a ghost clan and do not want to recruit anyone

23 minutes ago, --Blame-- said:
  Hide contents

unknown.png?width=722&height=444

@-Temp0-
This is a print from a Ghost Clan
It is very easy to get gold trophy with a 10 member clan
see the date of the messages and the time taken between each trophy message

And I still have to read people complaining about having clan solo, while clans mountains and moon need to make a gigantic effort to mobilize a mass of players. 
and the higher the clan's tier, more difficult becomes to join many veteran players on the same dojo.
(
In addition to the ego clash, it is easier to fill a dojo with newbies, which is the largest amount of active players in the game)

now, if you think it's easier to fill a clan of 300 players or 1000 players, instead of a CLAN OF 10 PLAYERS...

If a warlord can not recruit 10 players,
he does not have the right to complain as he did, people will leave his clan and will not make the event, only if he recruit players and give no attention to them, as was the case with the boy above.

Most of these solo clans are inherited by players who are not interested or do not know how to rule a clan, that's the real problem where the DE could help. 
And do not keep complaining that the event is too difficult because you are alone in a ghost clan and do not want to recruit anyone

Who exactly died and bequeathed you the right to tell other people how they can and can't play the game, and give feedback on their experiences?

You do realise we can only know how difficult it will be to push beyond all reason once we've already been locked in, don't you? Devstream and Prime Time teasers will never show the extent of the scaling, if they even tease anything at all other than giving us vague objective descriptions.

There's a huge difference between the effort it took to do Ambulas (once strategised) solo-gold than it took for Pacifism Defect or this. Then there's Plague Star which was a score accumulation rather than an endurance threshold. But we didn't know where any of those difficulties laid until we were already set in stone.

The only way to eliminate the unreasonable efforts imposed on solo Ghosts who cannot downsize any further for a lack of active players unlike those lesser burdened higher tiers is to make the clan capacity ratio more uniform across all tiers, not just the 4 above baseline.

That, or stop balancing for 'half activity' contributions and make Gold much more easy to get regardless, I suppose.

Archived