Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Hostile Mergers [PC] [OVER].

[DE]Rebecca

I would like to take advantage of and change the subject, as I think it is very difficult to gather attention from so many clan warlords in a post just like in an event.

I am passionate about being a warlord, being able to help people with doubts, joining people who have a common interest in the clan, decorating the dojos with a specific theme (corpus, orokin, nature, memes) and so on. And I'm sure a lot of you also have this more administrative, social, and political hobby in Warframe. BUT we know that the clan system still needs improvement (since it is currently only a base for trades and weapon research, and sometimes, event squads.).

We are waiting for the Kingspin and also eager to see how will be the functioning of this system of clan mastery (in which trophies give extra points). 

This is Elite Dangerous interface for "clan".
is not anything innovative, but Warframe does not yet have a clan-searching system for players to clan according to their interest.

Spoiler

guEE3Tx.png

In this interface you search for the clan by name, emblem, number of members and you can also add filters in the search to look for a clan with common interests (let's assume, eidolon, unlock solar system, fissures, arbitration etc.) the clan can use hasttags on their in-game page to show their focus on the game.

Another interesting thing is that they also filter clan by relaxed, family or devoted and also by availability: occasionally, weekdays and weekends

Spoiler

uOx011P.png

In this last print, the message of the day of the warlord is next to your avatar, just below the tags of interest of the clan, besides languages used inside the clan ... and in the flap of the right side is your technical file that will be sent if you request entry into the clan.

Spoiler

5v3Wh4H.jpg

CONCLUSION:

I believe that a clan-by-interest search system would be very useful to bring together people with common interests and make the community stronger .... this would also solve the problem of several Ghost Clan Warlods having difficulty recruiting players.

Well that's. I'm sorry if I was boring with someone, but it's very difficult to discuss ideas for me using English without being misunderstood in a few words. ♥

29 minutes ago, TheLexiConArtist said:

Who exactly died and bequeathed you the right to tell other people how they can and can't play the game, and give feedback on their experiences?

You do realise we can only know how difficult it will be to push beyond all reason once we've already been locked in, don't you? Devstream and Prime Time teasers will never show the extent of the scaling, if they even tease anything at all other than giving us vague objective descriptions.

There's a huge difference between the effort it took to do Ambulas (once strategised) solo-gold than it took for Pacifism Defect or this. Then there's Plague Star which was a score accumulation rather than an endurance threshold. But we didn't know where any of those difficulties laid until we were already set in stone.

The only way to eliminate the unreasonable efforts imposed on solo Ghosts who cannot downsize any further for a lack of active players unlike those lesser burdened higher tiers is to make the clan capacity ratio more uniform across all tiers, not just the 4 above baseline.

That, or stop balancing for 'half activity' contributions and make Gold much more easy to get regardless, I suppose. 

You can complain and speak freely, it's your right and I respect it, really. The opinion shocks that make a forum a cool place.

But as I said, I am not obliged to agree with your ideas, and that does not mean that you have no right to speak of them. My point is you're complaining about a problem, and the solution you're asking for is not the right one, just that.

All the trouble you go through with a ghost clan, the other clans pass in the same way. A 10/10 clan and a 300/300 clan need to donate and help in the same amount. But in short, it's much easier to have 10 veterans, than 300 veterans helping out at an event or donating resources.

Just now, --Blame-- said:

You can complain and speak freely, it's your right and I respect it, really. They are opinion shocks that make a forum a cool place.

But as I said, I am not obliged to agree with your ideas, and that does not mean that you have no right to speak of them. My point is you're complaining about a problem, and the solution you're asking for is not the right one, just that.

All the trouble you go through with a ghost clan, the other clans pass in the same way. A 10/10 clan and a 300/300 clan need to donate and help in the same amount. But in short, it's much easier to have 10 veterans, than 300 veterans helping out at an event or donating resources.

The difference is, a Moon clan at minimum capacity doesn't even need to organise half of that at the rate of the lone Ghost. And, as stated, they have the option of downsizing their roster if they're really so hard up for activity. We don't.

100 Moon members at 20000 score each could be 100 Mountain members at ~6700 each. They could even be 100 Storm members at 2000 score.

Resources are like the Plague Star trophies. Those are ultimately just a matter of time investment. I farmed up my Hema the hard way. One hour of ODS per day, sometimes more if I had a drop boost from sortie or login to take advantage of.

Indirectly asking us to push to levels that nearly require breaking the game to succeed is not acceptable. I shouldn't be forced to recruit randoms to score for me in an event. I can get score - I'd just like to have a more even playing field. Not everyone wants to recruit hard, and mostly nobody would want to give up their investments and their own accomplishments under their own name either.

Squads in the game are 4-players in size anyway. Why can't we work from that for all clan sizes, or even just make that a starting sub-tier of its own? A clan starts as a single 4-person cell of Tenno and builds up from there, makes perfect logical sense doesn't it? Scoring scale balance for the 'minimum' drops from 1/10 to 1/4 - it's still higher than what the upper-tiers need, but it's not unrealistically higher expectations.

Цитата

It is very easy to get gold trophy with a 10 member clan

Of course it is which was never a point of compaining if you bothered to read people posts.

Which you didnt.

So Im not gonna spend my personal time reading yours, full of bragging and misleading bs like "it is so easy to complete x if you have clan ar full capacity and every or almost every player participates in the event"

13 hours ago, TheLexiConArtist said:

So, having now achieved my 20k, let me just add in a friendly reminder.

Those trophies, INDIVIDUALLY, are EACH worth an amount of Clan Rank Affinity.

Yes. You do in fact have to get Gold to keep your clan in top form.

Nope. Turns out it's not okay at all!

A Ghost clan with only one active member is far from top form. It's pretty damn reasonable for a single player not to get Gold in a clan event. 

Not that it matters. You can just cheat your way to top ranks and DE won't bat an eye.

4 hours ago, --Blame-- said:

Most of these solo clans are inherited by players who are not interested or do not know how to rule a clan,

What? no, most Solo clans are SOLO because they don't wanna be in a Clan where they have to listen to complete self opinionated waffle, off people just like you.

1 minute ago, --Cyberius-- said:

What? no, most Solo clans are SOLO because they don't wanna be in a Clan where they have to listen to complete self opinionated waffle, off people just like you.

So, you expect to not put the effort into building a proper clan, pruning it for viable members and making sure it's ready/active for a clan event... and still earn Gold in a competition? Seems legit.

5 minutes ago, Eklectus said:

So, you expect to not put the effort into building a proper clan, pruning it for viable members and making sure it's ready/active for a clan event... and still earn Gold in a competition? Seems legit.

Not put the effort in? If it was accumulative instead of enduranced based, i would put the effort in myself SOLO, doing many, many runs, but it's not. DE themselves even advise to TAKE A BREAK after 1hr of play. This goes completely against that, So on what fence is DE sitting exactly? you can't have it both ways.

26 minutes ago, --Cyberius-- said:

Not put the effort in? If it was accumulative instead of enduranced based, i would put the effort in myself SOLO, doing many, many runs, but it's not. DE themselves even advise to TAKE A BREAK after 1hr of play. This goes completely against that, So on what fence is DE sitting exactly? you can't have it both ways.

Well, first of all, endurance mode is a challenge that's been around for a while. Being able to run a mission against lower-level enemies multiple times is much easier than actually having to fight lvl 100+ mooks. And, once again, this is a community event, you know, interacting with other people to reach your goal? If you're set on playing a solo clan, then all you have to do is find another 3 people in a similar situation to you and run to 20k with them. With a team, that's a matter of half an hour.

As for the advice, don't take it personally. DE are legally required to tell you that. They genuinely don't care if you sit your ass off without any breaks.

35 minutes ago, Eklectus said:

Well, first of all, endurance mode is a challenge that's been around for a while. Being able to run a mission against lower-level enemies multiple times is much easier than actually having to fight lvl 100+ mooks. And, once again, this is a community event, you know, interacting with other people to reach your goal? If you're set on playing a solo clan, then all you have to do is find another 3 people in a similar situation to you and run to 20k with them. With a team, that's a matter of half an hour.

As for the advice, don't take it personally. DE are legally required to tell you that. They genuinely don't care if you sit your ass off without any breaks.

Ohh, so in fact, DE is actively encouraging people to go against the govt advised health warning, good, glad we've got that cleared up then. 

26 minutes ago, --Cyberius-- said:

Ohh, so in fact, DE is actively encouraging people to go against the govt advised health warning, good, glad we've got that cleared up then. 

Go right ahead and ignore the rest of my point to focus on the surprising fact that a video company gives absolutely zero S#&$s about your personal health. What next? Outrage that McDonalds encourages consumers to go against govt advised dietary standards? Cigarette companies still selling you cigarettes despite putting health warnings on the packaging?

I, and many other people said it before, this event was not made for solo. If you want to get 20k points solo instead of recruiting a full squad, that's entirely on you.

2 hours ago, Eklectus said:

Yes, because it's so much effort to pull in a group of randoms and literally ask them to complete the standard point threshold they were going to get for weapons anyway, isn't it?

What a strawman argument. Here, let me just...

6 hours ago, TheLexiConArtist said:

You do realise we can only know how difficult it will be to push beyond all reason once we've already been locked in, don't you?

On 2019-05-26 at 7:13 AM, TheLexiConArtist said:

DE states the intended balance point is half the clan contributing, this means that the amount that needs to be made up for lack of clanmates is half of the quoted ratios. Turns out I have no issues whatsoever pushing 1.5 or even 2 times the 'intended' contributions, but this discrepancy means they're asking for 5.

You don't see a glaring difference in tasking us solo Ghosts to get 20k in one run where ten Shadow clannies only have to get 6k in one run to qualify?

But sure, you go right ahead and say we're not willing to put any effort in while members in stuffed-full clans have to literally do nothing but complete the node - and even ones at minimum membership only need to put in half the duty again each, which is fairly simple.

In unbalanced situations like this, we have to be (exploits aside) leaderboard competitive just to qualify for gold. We have no downsizing option - bigger clans do if they're not retaining activity.

Ours is effort spent in gameplay, not just management. That can usually even be verified too - when the points of your clan and your personal points are exactly equal, yes, you very likely did put in that work. We'd just like our required and invested efforts to be reasonable and respected; either making it more reasonable for us to get there so we're not sick of the event before we even consider real endurance runs, or making all clan tiers at their minimum-threshold population have to go through what we do.

17 minutes ago, TheLexiConArtist said:

Yes, because it's so much effort to pull in a group of randoms and literally ask them to complete the standard point threshold they were going to get for weapons anyway, isn't it?

If only the bigger clans could afford such a luxury, eh? Either way, appears it is a lot of effort for a lot of people here.

As for... this:

You don't see a glaring difference in tasking us solo Ghosts to get 20k in one run where ten Shadow clannies only have to get 6k in one run to qualify?

A single player in a ghost clan is not a clan and should not be treated as one. You want to play solo? All the power to you, but don't expect a challenge intended for clans with multiple people to cater to you. The moment you recruit one more person, that "scary" 20k "per-person" turns into 10k. Get one more player and your goal is suddenly 6.6k, another? 5k. 

Do you also cry when you have to contribute more than 3x the resources a Shadow clan at min capacity does when doing research all by yourself? 

3 minutes ago, Eklectus said:

Do you also cry when you have to contribute more than 3x the resources a Shadow clan at min capacity does when doing research all by yourself? 

I'm a solo moon clan, go big or go home.

P.S. Anyone want to do a 12 hr endurance run? I need 2 million points for gold.

1 hour ago, Eklectus said:

If only the bigger clans could afford such a luxury, eh? Either way, appears it is a lot of effort for a lot of people here.

As for... this:

A single player in a ghost clan is not a clan and should not be treated as one. You want to play solo? All the power to you, but don't expect a challenge intended for clans with multiple people to cater to you. The moment you recruit one more person, that "scary" 20k "per-person" turns into 10k. Get one more player and your goal is suddenly 6.6k, another? 5k. 

You are conveniently failing to address the disparity on equal terms. It's "harder" for a Shadow clan to find 5 members than a Ghost to find 3? Barely. Ah, but what if they don't? Considering that we have no way of knowing if we absolutely require it until the rosters are locked or if it's going to be fairly manageable - Rathuum pure solo was doable; Ambulas was a solvable matter - this is a situation we can easily find ourselves in.

At that point we look to the ratio of minimum-to-maximum (halved) and see that Ghost clans have triple the burden of other tiers. It's not an equal playing field. This is not acceptable.

Resources are a completely different matter, although I'll happily point out that non-minimal-membership clans to this day are salty about the Hema research. Which I did. That's just a matter of time.

The real equivalent to the endurance points issue is if we had a time-limited research that took a strict time-gated new resource. Spinning up a hypothetical situation, let's say you needed Hexenon but it only dropped in single units on Jupiter Survival C rotation. That's hard time gate.

Now let's say you have a week to get 500 of it before the research ceases to be available.

One Ghost member? Needs 500 at a rate of three per hour, 166 hours and 40 minutes. Literally has to play non-stop with a margin for error of 80 minutes during that whole week. Ten Shadow members? Need 150 each. That's a personal investment of 50 hours. They can actually sleep and eat.

That's obviously an extreme hypothetical but it shows the difference in burden. It's delusional to think that 'organising members' (most of whom will be covering the majority of the contributions by just acquiring the personal rewards regardless) is an equal task to the difference in tasks for minimal Ghosts compared to minimal Shadows, Storms, Mountains and Moons.

We have no problem putting in more effort. The difference is inequality of how MUCH more effort is demanded.

3 hours ago, TheLexiConArtist said:

You are conveniently failing to address the disparity on equal terms. It's "harder" for a Shadow clan to find 5 members than a Ghost to find 3? Barely. Ah, but what if they don't? Considering that we have no way of knowing if we absolutely require it until the rosters are locked or if it's going to be fairly manageable - Rathuum pure solo was doable; Ambulas was a solvable matter - this is a situation we can easily find ourselves in.

At that point we look to the ratio of minimum-to-maximum (halved) and see that Ghost clans have triple the burden of other tiers. It's not an equal playing field. This is not acceptable.

Resources are a completely different matter, although I'll happily point out that non-minimal-membership clans to this day are salty about the Hema research. Which I did. That's just a matter of time.

The real equivalent to the endurance points issue is if we had a time-limited research that took a strict time-gated new resource. Spinning up a hypothetical situation, let's say you needed Hexenon but it only dropped in single units on Jupiter Survival C rotation. That's hard time gate.

Now let's say you have a week to get 500 of it before the research ceases to be available.

One Ghost member? Needs 500 at a rate of three per hour, 166 hours and 40 minutes. Literally has to play non-stop with a margin for error of 80 minutes during that whole week. Ten Shadow members? Need 150 each. That's a personal investment of 50 hours. They can actually sleep and eat.

That's obviously an extreme hypothetical but it shows the difference in burden. It's delusional to think that 'organising members' (most of whom will be covering the majority of the contributions by just acquiring the personal rewards regardless) is an equal task to the difference in tasks for minimal Ghosts compared to minimal Shadows, Storms, Mountains and Moons.

We have no problem putting in more effort. The difference is inequality of how MUCH more effort is demanded.

Ghost clans have triple the burden? Wow, it's almost like they have baseline requirements intended for 5-10 people to fulfill! Again, if you play a solo "clan" you are shooting yourself in the foot and aren't actually in a clan. You're like a one-man-band, trying to play the instruments intended for a quartet. It might be possible, but it's gonna take much, much more effort than if you get at least one more person to help you. Just FYI, there is no difference in effort required. Due to the way DE sets clan goals research/event/whatever, you will always end up doing 3 times the work a single person in a 10-man Shadow clan does. You shot yourself in the foot, so either fix it up or quit *@##$ing that it hurts.

37 minutes ago, Eklectus said:

Ghost clans have triple the burden? Wow, it's almost like they have baseline requirements intended for 5-10 people to fulfill!

Yes. Which is unbalanced when a barely-extant Shadow, Mountain or Moon clan have requirements of 3/10/30/100 times that but 10/30/100/300 times as many people required to do it. Thanks for proving the point.

37 minutes ago, Eklectus said:

Again, if you play a solo "clan" you are shooting yourself in the foot and aren't actually in a clan. You're like a one-man-band, trying to play the instruments intended for a quartet. It might be possible, but it's gonna take much, much more effort than if you get at least one more person to help you. Just FYI, there is no difference in effort required. Due to the way DE sets clan goals research/event/whatever, you will always end up doing 3 times the work a single person in a 10-man Shadow clan does. You shot yourself in the foot, so either fix it up or quit *@##$ing that it hurts.

What difference is there when a clan is at its minimal membership? Shove all your subjective nonsense aside for a minute and look objectively.

Clans at tiers above Ghosts do not have to contribute as much per-person for under-par memberships, unless they're so far under membership they could downsize to reduce the demand.

This isn't a one-man-band playing instruments for a quartet. That's underselling it. This is one person pulling off a minor orchestral piece on their own.

You wouldn't expect your average local band of musicians to play all the instruments of the London Philharmonic Orchestra between them.

It appears you are still trying to (wrongly) suggest that we don't want to put in any additional work under some false premise that 10 people in a Shadow clan somehow have more 'right to exist' than that lone Ghost. Objectively the two are in an identical situation, but you're asking the Ghost clan to do something effectively the same as asking the Shadow clan to meet the Storm clan point threshold instead of their own.

You can't have your cake and eat it. Either let lone Ghosts only require 3.33 times the effort like the smallest Storm and Moon clans (let alone the Shadow/Mountain 3-times effort) or start demanding Shadow, Storm, Mountain and Moon clans to all pony up the same 10 times averaged effort as Ghosts. It's easy enough, they can just recruit up to their capacity before an event, right?

9 minutes ago, TheLexiConArtist said:

You can't have your cake and eat it. Either let lone Ghosts only require 3.33 times the effort like the smallest Storm and Moon clans (let alone the Shadow/Mountain 3-times effort) or start demanding Shadow, Storm, Mountain and Moon clans to all pony up the same 10 times averaged effort as Ghosts. It's easy enough, they can just recruit up to their capacity before an event, right?

So, what's your problem then? You do need to contribute 3.333 times the effort of a Shadow clan at min-capacity. Run through the maths again, it's the same ratio as for everything else.

60,000/10 = 6000

20,000/6000 = 3.333

Plug any research requirement into that and you'll get the exact same result. Example, Hema:

15000/10 = 1500

5000/1500 = 3.333

And once again, a clan at minimum membership, consisting of one person, is not a clan.

1 minute ago, Eklectus said:

So, what's your problem then? You do need to contribute 3.333 times the effort of a Shadow clan at min-capacity. Run through the maths again, it's the same ratio as for everything else.

60,000/10 = 6000

20,000/6000 = 3.333

Plug any research requirement into that and you'll get the exact same result. Example, Hema:

15000/10 = 1500

5000/1500 = 3.333

And once again, a clan at minimum membership, consisting of one person, is not a clan.

Calm down there, Texas Sharpshooter.

The minimum threshold of existence for a Ghost clan is not 3.33 players. It is one. If DE didn't allow Ghost clans to exist with membership below 4 then you'd be correct.

But, since the minimum threshold of existence is 1 player, that is also the maximum expectation of contributions - just like you wouldn't say that a 10-person Moon clan has any right to complain because they could downsize; 300 players is where the maximum expectation of contribution lies for them.

So we look at these maximum expectations and find that, oh look, one is much higher than the others.

The faintest ghost has to contribute 10 times that of the smallest shadow.

The smallest shadow has to contribute times that of the calmest storm.

The calmest storm has to contribute 31/3 times that of the lowest mountain.

I don't have a good moniker for the minimum moon size, but the lowest mountain only has to contribute times that, too.

We already know what the capacity/tier modifiers are. That's not the thing in question. The thing in question is whether the capacity ranges (and therefore maximum expectable contributions) are uniform. They are objectively not so.

That's why I suggest migrating to a uniform base-4 system (which is conveniently the size of a Tenno cell. Smallest clan is one tight-knit, permanent squad, isn't that appropriate?) as this means that every maximum contribution is 4 times the next.

A single member from a cell of 4 player capacity has to cover those 4 members.
A 4-player cell from a squadron of 4 cells (16 player capacity) have to each cover the equivalent of a 4-person cell.
A 4-cell squadron from a company of 4 squadrons (64 player capacity) each have to cover the equivalent of a 4-cell squadron.
A 4-squadron company from a platoon of 4 companies (256 player capacity) each have to cover the equivalent of a 4-squadron company.
A 4-company platoon from a battalion of 4 platoons (1024 player capacity) each have to cover the equivalent of a 4-company platoon. 

It's all uniform, each exist in their own right with their expectations and efforts equally imposed and respected.

The effort required to hit 20k is a bit overstated by some.

Going in completely blind on the first day, it took 3 attempts to hit 21k. No voice chat. No prior friendships involved. No cheese, please. Just a few tenno, each of us in our own tiny ghost clan, working for a common cause.

In the first attempt we only hit 11k as we didn't know about stacking active pylons. The second attempt we tested out stacking pylons midway and two of us ran out of revives as we were typing too much 🙄... 16k. 

It was a pretty special moment when we broke 20k on the third attempt. Thanks, DE. [no bamboozle]

Part of the appeal of running a small/solo clan is the challenge. I expect the expectations to be higher because I have full agency over my own performance. If the requirement had been 12k for a solo clan to get gold there would have been nothing special about it, that's basically the same experience as running a long arbitration. 😴

And you don't even need to get 20k to be in the top 10% of ghost clans at the moment, scheesh. (Thanks for the web scoreboard btw 💚)

It's... interesting how you can have people complaining about how it's too easy to cheese the scores to break 200k+ and in the same thread have people complaining that it's too hard to hit 20k. That's probably a sign that DE drew the line in the right place.

6 minutes ago, moxidize said:

The effort required to hit 20k is a bit overstated by some.

Going in completely blind on the first day, it took 3 attempts to hit 21k. No voice chat. No prior friendships involved. No cheese, please. Just a few tenno, each of us in our own tiny ghost clan, working for a common cause.

In the first attempt we only hit 11k as we didn't know about stacking active pylons. The second attempt we tested out stacking pylons midway and two of us ran out of revives as we were typing too much 🙄... 16k. 

It was a pretty special moment when we broke 20k on the third attempt. Thanks, DE. [no bamboozle]

Part of the appeal of running a small/solo clan is the challenge. I expect the expectations to be higher because I have full agency over my own performance. If the requirement had been 12k for a solo clan to get gold there would have been nothing special about it, that's basically the same experience as running a long arbitration. 😴

And you don't even need to get 20k to be in the top 10% of ghost clans at the moment, scheesh. (Thanks for the web scoreboard btw 💚)

It's... interesting how you can have people complaining about how it's too easy to cheese the scores to break 200k+ and in the same thread have people complaining that it's too hard to hit 20k. That's probably a sign that DE drew the line in the right place.

The enemies are still levelled up close to 200 by the general (not perfect) 20k run, and as per DE's usual shortness of sight, are inherently more painful for their level than their predecessors - no matter where they get put in the star chart; Grineer in the Plains will kill you where the rest of Earth's basic lancers will tickle, for the same level range, whoops.
Fairly common in the runs I had to spend more time picking up the local Nova than running conduits once we were 12k deep.
That's still a good couple million health per Demolyst, and we know (via the negative crit damage hotfix) they have free damage reduction on top. So we'll say at least five to ten million EHP for a single player to deal with on a mob that has few ways to hold it still while you wale on it. Not exactly the most trivial effort.

But yeah, you know, it's not that the challenge is insurmountable. You got lucky finding your competent squad, I got less so, the agony of losing runs at 19000-19750 is real, but I got there in the end - no thanks to the buggy Demolysts that slide right on when they should be locked down, or that explode on the wrong conduit, and/or spawn pretty much next to the conduit they explode on. (Maybe you got runs without these cheaty boys?)

The problem is that it's not a comparable challenge. We're being made to get a hypothetical Platinum to match another's Silver.

I'd be happy enough to see shadows, storms, mountains and moons with a tripled set of score thresholds than they have here, in order to match that maximal per-person expectation. At least then we all had to put in the work. And when they complain about that, maybe we can just standardise the clan tiers better so when DE use an arbitrary 'halfsies' balancing point it doesn't hurt any tier more than another.

Of course I don't expect to top the clan leaderboard as a lone-Ghost, but I do expect to be reasonably able to attain the top tier, with effort but without needing to break the game. This was certainly stepping on that boundary.

1 hour ago, TheLexiConArtist said:

The minimum threshold of existence for a Ghost clan is not 3.33 players. It is one. If DE didn't allow Ghost clans to exist with membership below 4 then you'd be correct.

3.33 whatever isn't the minimum number of people required to contribute though. It's the difference in resources required for one player to contribute in order to reach the goal. So, the solo ghost always has to contribute 3.33 times the resources a single 10-man shadow member does. This is how it's been for years, which is why I ask if you cry "unfair" each time you do solo research.

Archived