Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to Fix Arbitrations

Flex238

My thoughts on how to fix Arbitrations.

1. Either remove 300% Warframe Strength and 300% Weapon Damage buffs all together, or give a flat 300% to all frames and primaries used in Arbitrations. Most players I know just wait till their favorite frame/weapon pops up in the Alerts before deciding to do an Arbitration. This is an obstacle of entry for alot of us.

2. Allow us to choose what type of mission we want to do. No one wants to do Defection (if you do, good for you, the majority of us dont). Again, most people I play with just wait for their favorite mission mode to pop up in the Alerts before jumping in. This is another obstacle of entry.

3. Remove the Alert timer. When I have finished an Arbitration, sometimes I want to jump right back in. Again, another obstacle of entry.

4. Reduce the reward cycle from every 10 waves/mins to every 5 waves/mins. Farming Arbitrations is tedious enough as is.

5. Scale enemy difficulty at a faster rate.

6. Remove debuffs attained from player pick-up tokens.

Think that sums up my thoughts, anyone have any other ideas?

If DE would do all the changes you want to have, Arbitration would be no special Mission. Just a Mission as any other Defense/ Interception etc. The only difference would be the harder way to revive and higher enemy-level at beginning. so just too easy for the reward pool.

For your 1. Point: for me the 300% is a "nice to have" buff. Perhaps so you play some different Frames/ Weapons you dont have been used.  But in General you don't need this buff for the mission.

21 hours ago, Flex238 said:

My thoughts on how to fix Arbitrations.

1. Either remove 300% Warframe Strength and 300% Weapon Damage buffs all together, or give a flat 300% to all frames and primaries used in Arbitrations. Most players I know just wait till their favorite frame/weapon pops up in the Alerts before deciding to do an Arbitration. This is an obstacle of entry for alot of us.

2. Allow us to choose what type of mission we want to do. No one wants to do Defection (if you do, good for you, the majority of us dont). Again, most people I play with just wait for their favorite mission mode to pop up in the Alerts before jumping in. This is another obstacle of entry.

3. Remove the Alert timer. When I have finished an Arbitration, sometimes I want to jump right back in. Again, another obstacle of entry.

4. Reduce the reward cycle from every 10 waves/mins to every 5 waves/mins. Farming Arbitrations is tedious enough as is.

5. Scale enemy difficulty at a faster rate.

6. Remove debuffs attained from player pick-up tokens.

Think that sums up my thoughts, anyone have any other ideas?

i have no problem playing these without ANY of the provided buffs.

i do however, have a problem with the people that don't know how to play them, especially interception.

the 2 changes i would like is

1) all gear must be rank 30
the reason for this is that people are using this as a way to upgrade gear, and they end up being more of a burden than anything else (they took a spot that a more experienced player could have taken).
in fact, this is a problem with a lot of higher level missions.
ultimately i would like any mission including bounties with monsters above level 40-50 must require max level gear.

2) player must have completed 50 missions for which ever mission is in rotation.
e.g. to join interception rotation, you must have completed 50 interception missions.

or at the very least remove interception from rotation.

nobody really plays interception because it almost REQUIRES 2 or more players that actually know how to play it (which results in other players having a harder time).
its a good idea, but people just want to shoot stuff and run around, which ends up either losing the mission or taking longer than necessary (due to people leaving their node undefended, either to help someone else or just because they rather run around shooting stuff)

• Like 1

Reduce intervals to normal but keep the rewards where they are, with a chance of minor rewards inbetween.

In Example, a defence mission.

Wave 5: Extraction and the possibility of an Ayatan Star

Wave 10: Rotation A

Wave 15: Extraction and the possibility of an Ayatan Star

Wave 20: Rotation B

You get the idea

• Like 1