Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let us choose what music plays and when

Alfitron

It would be awesome to have any track we want play at any time- with options such as: "Orbiter, excavation, defense, etc.."

These categories would have as many slots as you wanted and you could set playlist orders or turn on shuffle.

• Like 2

I would love to have this implemented, some of the tracks in game are just so boring and repetitive (like the ones used with the Grineers) and boss battles most of the times doesn't even have a track, and that's... ugh, i mean how can i say this, music is an important part in boss fights, and the game doesn't even have that many sadly enough, so i have to put music outside of the game to have a better and more immerse ambiance. (wich also affects my performance because i have a craptop)

Even if is not an option to put custom tracks that you want to update in your game, there are some great soundtracks IN GAME that doesn't have many uses and are awesome, the Orokin Challenge rooms have one of the most iconic tracks of Warframe, yet is the only place where you can hear it sadly enough.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-05-30 at 9:13 AM, Jezs said:

I would like to be able to change the login screen soundtrack at least, not a huge fan of the current one...

Its Orb Vallis "Combat music".    And i do not like it too.

It does not quite fit the action. Too much synth...kinda annoying.  And it aint got no energy.  Never makes me pumped up and ready for some carnage....coz its just a weak ass background music from some toaster-roaster ad.

On 2019-05-22 at 7:13 PM, Alfitron said:

It would be awesome to have any track we want play at any time- with options such as: "Orbiter, excavation, defense, etc.."

Would like to be able to import music too.

Some "Spring" by Vivaldi while chopping up Corpus will do me gud. 

10 hours ago, Kainosh said:

Its Orb Vallis "Combat music".    And i do not like it too.

Same here the music is not that great for a title music, but Vitruvian music on the other hand...

I would love to change the login screen soundtrack.